FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Clubshhh

Clubshhh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mudg3r OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just spotted this new club advertising in Newcastle. Short train journey. Particularly interested in Wednesday daytime opening. Down and back in a day and women free entry.

Anyone been and can enlighten? Anyone thinking of going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Just spotted this new club advertising in Newcastle. Short train journey. Particularly interested in Wednesday daytime opening. Down and back in a day and women free entry.

Anyone been and can enlighten? Anyone thinking of going?"

Down to Newcastle in a day just to get your leg over. Would it not be easier just to sort out a meet in Edinburgh, meet some females for coffees then lead that onto play meets. Travelling to a place like Newcastle surely you make a weekend of it not just a couple of hours down and up. Just my opinion, each to their own .

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just spotted this new club advertising in Newcastle. Short train journey. Particularly interested in Wednesday daytime opening. Down and back in a day and women free entry.

Anyone been and can enlighten? Anyone thinking of going?"

It a new club? In Newcastle more than most other places except auld reekie that is.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Down to Newcastle in a day just to get your leg over. Would it not be easier just to sort out a meet in Edinburgh, meet some females for coffees then lead that onto play meets. Travelling to a place like Newcastle surely you make a weekend of it not just a couple of hours down and up. Just my opinion, each to their own . "

Pretty sure they were asking for the club experiences and not your travel information

And actually i don't think it's easier to sort a meet than it is attending a club x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Down to Newcastle in a day just to get your leg over. Would it not be easier just to sort out a meet in Edinburgh, meet some females for coffees then lead that onto play meets. Travelling to a place like Newcastle surely you make a weekend of it not just a couple of hours down and up. Just my opinion, each to their own .

Pretty sure they were asking for the club experiences and not your travel information

And actually i don't think it's easier to sort a meet than it is attending a club x"

Oi you watch it !!

I was just saying

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Down to Newcastle in a day just to get your leg over. Would it not be easier just to sort out a meet in Edinburgh, meet some females for coffees then lead that onto play meets. Travelling to a place like Newcastle surely you make a weekend of it not just a couple of hours down and up. Just my opinion, each to their own . "

Depends if you're a two pump wonder or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends if you're a two pump wonder or not "

Have you had a few traumatic/disappointing meets Mrs?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

OP, have you checked the club reviews on here? Recon you'll get a lot more out of there than from this post

Edinburgh

It a new club? In Newcastle more than most other places except auld reekie that is."

Yes it’s fairly new. Themed weekend stuff too.

Edinburgh

"OP, have you checked the club reviews on here? Recon you'll get a lot more out of there than from this post "

Thanks. Seems like you’re right. In both your posts.

» Add a new message to this topic