FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thanks for everything

Thanks for everything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From the first day I joined this site I had a good feeling about it, apart from one person having a veiled dig you guys and gals have been brilliant. I won't go into the reasons here but I've always had problems with confidence

and insecurities but certain individuals have literally been therapeutic for me and the site in general has been a huge boost to my confidence even though I haven't actually met anyone yet. What a cracking bunch of people you are,I'd be proud to call you my friends at some point, from the heart I really mean it when I say thanks a million, Michael xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's good to hear

You seem to get the banter on here and see it for what it is. Too many folk take the huff over fuck all.

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"From the first day I joined this site I had a good feeling about it, apart from one person having a veiled dig you guys and gals have been brilliant. I won't go into the reasons here but I've always had problems with confidence

and insecurities but certain individuals have literally been therapeutic for me and the site in general has been a huge boost to my confidence even though I haven't actually met anyone yet. What a cracking bunch of people you are,I'd be proud to call you my friends at some point, from the heart I really mean it when I say thanks a million, Michael xx "

"That's good to hear

You seem to get the banter on here and see it for what it is. Too many folk take the huff over fuck all.

"

Naw they fuckin don't, right!

Ah that's a good feeling to have.

Just wait until you pluck up the courage to go to some socials...always good to put faces to names.

"That's good to hear

Naw they fuckin don't, right! "

"Ah that's a good feeling to have.

Just wait until you pluck up the courage to go to some socials...always good to put faces to names. "

Yeah, looking forward to that in particular x

"That's good to hear

Naw they fuckin don't, right! "

You are very aptly named.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"That's good to hear

You are very aptly named. "

Read my mind and did the joke before me

"That's good to hear

You are very aptly named. "

I sure am

By *uburban_kinkCouple  over a year ago

Motherwell

What a lovely positive post.

As much as we all have our different opinions, we're still all part of the same supportive community and it's nice to have you part of it.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"From the first day I joined this site I had a good feeling about it, apart from one person having a veiled dig you guys and gals have been brilliant. I won't go into the reasons here but I've always had problems with confidence

and insecurities but certain individuals have literally been therapeutic for me and the site in general has been a huge boost to my confidence even though I haven't actually met anyone yet. What a cracking bunch of people you are,I'd be proud to call you my friends at some point, from the heart I really mean it when I say thanks a million, Michael xx "

Bah humbug, yer a knob.

Im only joking mate, if you come into the forums with an open mind and looking for a laugh and make friends it will quickly happen as you now know. Some come in to clearly cause bother but they are just as quickly easily spotted. As said earlier get along to a social or 2 and start putting faces to names, it can be quite amusing at times. Good positive post OP

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Thanks for the response, I'm still getting used to the site so I'll make an arse of it now and again but I'll learn with time. I can be a bit backward at coming forward but that'll change as my confidence improves. I'm looking forward to putting faces to names,some of the best people I know I've got to know them in a similar way . I don't want to come across as desperate because the truth is I'm not. I've transformed my life in the past 4 years and my lifestyle. I couldn't have done it without those people and I'm feeling the same kinda vibes on here. You're all gems with the odd rough diamond xx

» Add a new message to this topic