FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > home made videos

home made videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umboarder OP   Man  over a year ago

east lothian

Hello,

perhaps losing my marbles ( ok, I know it's obvious to anyone who knows me !!!)

but I thought I posted in a thread earlier today regarding home made videos. Does anyone know why it has been removed from the forum ?

It seemed to me to be an interesting subject for discussion ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea but I'm sure I had seen your post. Similarly, I posted a thread Sunday afternoon asking opinions on mods closing threads. It was quite measured and uncontraversial as far as I was concerned and was basically asking if people thought mods were sometimes pressured into closing threads because of posters demanding it. Last I looked there hadn't been anything outrageous posted on the thread then it vanished

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Threads vanishing without any obvious rule break, surely not

I posted one on a similar topic. It was there last night but has vanished today.

PS. I did message admin just to see what happened. It may be that someone hijacked it after the last time I saw it and put on an inappropriate post. Waiting for a reply.

Midlothian

"PS. I did message admin just to see what happened. It may be that someone hijacked it after the last time I saw it and put on an inappropriate post. Waiting for a reply."

Surely the offending post just be removed not the entire thread if that was the case.

Well, I did think that as well. The reason I started the post was partly in response to a thread that had been closed (but not deleted) the previous day.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I had a look at it late last night and didn't see anything wrong with it

Hmmmmm, curiouser and curiouser

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

If i recall, i think someone mentioned a website address. Could that be the reason ? If so, surely only that post could have been removed ?

By *umboarder OP   Man  over a year ago

east lothian

Removing anything considered offensive but leaving the thread would seem to be a fair way to handle things x

who knows. If I get a reply from admin I'll let you know.

Still waiting.... I probably shouldnt be holding my breath. There was another thread on last night saying theirs had been pulled for no obvious reason.... Then the one saying their previous thread had been pulled vanished...lol

Midlothian

Another pulled lass than half hour ago as well lol

Think i will stick to my gold fish forum

Maybe it's just gremlins

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am sure most of you realise that the forums will be moderated and most of you will accept that.

If threads are removed they have normally broken some rule or causing too many problems.

Not sure why your thread was removed OP..but just going by the description it could have been a haven for links that are not allowed or people selling vids etc etc.

Either way, the best thing to do is accept sometimes threads go haywire for various reasons and get removed by Admin or a mod.

I reckon you're absolutely right Rugby, that we do accept threads will be closed or removed when appropriate and of course there would be mayhem if they weren't monitored but thats 3 I know of in the past day in the Scotland room alone where OP's have no idea why they were removed. If closed and left you can see by mods comments the reason why but maybe if it's removed completely a one liner could be left saying this thread was removed because........... I'll suggestion in the relevant forum.

» Add a new message to this topic