FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Being put of by someones verifications?

Being put of by someones verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

So does anyones veri trail put you off for whatever reason?

It does Me at times, and for numerous reasons including having met...

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

People you know are poison so im unwilling to enter that circle and all the drama that goes with it.

Absolute mingers, which lets you see this person will literally fuck anything with a pulse and possibly without.

Nothing but cam veris and none by meet, makes me think their even less likely to meet anyone.

Another one that has me scratching my head is the person who contacts you, seems ok but the veri trail shows a string of veris not far apart but the members who left them are all on hidden profiles... i wonder...

1, are they fake profiles created just to boost veris?

2, is this cunt a total fruitloop who has driven these people to hide their profiles,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So does anyones veri trail put you off for whatever reason?

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

People you know are poison so im unwilling to enter that circle and all the drama that goes with it.

Absolute mingers, which lets you see this person will literally fuck anything with a pulse and possibly without.

Nothing but cam veris and none by meet, makes me think their even less likely to meet anyone.

Another one that has me scratching my head is the person who contacts you, seems ok but the veri trail shows a string of veris not far apart but the members who left them are all on hidden profiles... i wonder...

2, is this cunt a total fruitloop who has driven these people to hide their profiles,

"

Hahaha are you my alter ego all of the above

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely!

I cross reference, scrutinise profiles & add notes frequently.

R

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

Everything you just said!

It's amazing how touchy and pissed off people get when you tell them exactly why you've no interest in chatting to them!

Imagine having the cheek to be on here and not want to chat to some woman who's been round the block and expects you to shag her just as virtually every other guy she messaged did!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Conversely if a person gives a detailed verification, blow by blow graphic account of the meet that puts me off. I know they don’t need to be shown but it shows a lack of discretion.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I agree with everything that's been mentioned.

Also if someone has loads of verifications from the same person I wouldn't go there. They obviously have something going on and I wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

Graphic veris are a total the off.

Plus I look at the person they have met veris also

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

All of the above! I knew there was a reason I liked you other than your dry wit

K x

"I agree with everything that's been mentioned.

Also if someone has loads of verifications from the same person I wouldn't go there. They obviously have something going on and I wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

"

I don't see the point in that. It's a verification, surely one is enough to verify that the person is real. If it was a logbook of meets or a sex diary it wouldn't come under the term verification and that would be different.

Verify - to demonstrate that something is true, accurate or justified.

I.e. One veri for the same person should suffice.

All very sound advice here, especially for any newbies

Ayrshire

I don't see the point in that. It's a verification, surely one is enough to verify that the person is real. If it was a logbook of meets or a sex diary it wouldn't come under the term verification and that would be different.

I.e. One veri for the same person should suffice. "

For the purpose of proving people are real one veri is enough you're right... for a change

Each to their own and all that. It doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

For the purpose of proving people are real one veri is enough you're right... for a change

Each to their own and all that. It doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't want to get in the middle of it "

Agreed in part but also it also shows someone’s reliable and potential to be regular, but if it looks like it’s super regular then it’s like someone’s staking their claim and wants everyone to know

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Also if someone has loads of verifications from the same person I wouldn't go there. They obviously have something going on and I wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

"

Partly disagree with this. People can have regular meets with someone without there being something going on. Although they don't need to verify every single time they meet

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Oh me oh my would you look at all the judgemental people here

Dundee

Graphic verifications turn me off. And I have turned a few guys down because they've met a certain lady, I just won't go there.

"Oh me oh my would you look at all the judgemental people here "

Dude, it's a casual sex site. People can judge what's right for them and what's not and have an opinion on it!

Or did I miss something in the rules?

"Also if someone has loads of verifications from the same person I wouldn't go there. They obviously have something going on and I wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

Partly disagree with this. People can have regular meets with someone without there being something going on. Although they don't need to verify every single time they meet "

agreed

Ayrshire

Each to their own and all that. It doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't want to get in the middle of it

Agreed in part but also it also shows someone’s reliable and potential to be regular, but if it looks like it’s super regular then it’s like someone’s staking their claim and wants everyone to know "

Yes this is what I meant

Or if they say stay away he/She's mine!!

Loads of stuff put me off the whole 'owned'stuff I don't get as in you need to message A To meet B as they decide who i meet.

Cunty Durham

So it's no just Me then?

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 23/03/19 11:23:43]

coatbridge

"Oh me oh my would you look at all the judgemental people here

Dude, it's a casual sex site. People can judge what's right for them and what's not and have an opinion on it!

Or did I miss something in the rules? "

nope im all for folk making judgements i just find it hilarious the folk making judgements who are often preaching nobody should judge anyone

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

Thank god im not the only person who thinks like that

"Or if they say stay away he/She's mine!!

Loads of stuff put me off the whole 'owned'stuff I don't get as in you need to message A To meet B as they decide who i meet.

"

Yeah that's not my bag either, puts me off a profile but different strokes for diffenrt folks.

As a side issue, how many verifications start along the lines of

"Well what can I say about this person......"

I just read that and think to myself, Jesus Christ say something origional or have you no mind of your own. I know I'm judgemental, i don't care, people can judge me too for all I care!

Thats usually my 1st line

Do I care?

Nope

"Thats usually my 1st line

Do I care?

Nope "

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I always find the really graphic ones interesting to read but I wouldn't want to meet the person who's written it or the one who's chosen to display it.

Reading the veris instead of just looking at the number is important to me - could all be socials or cam and they're very different to actually meeting for sex.

Don't agree with the one veri only. To me it depends on the context and the person. I'd probably give a veri for a social and again if we actually met. If the context of the interaction doesn't change then I wouldnt think to verify them again. If it has been a while in between then I probably would do another.

V x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Ours are all hidden

If a mans verified il go look read them and read who hes verified, if i then find abusive language such as calling her "an absolute slut who took it in all holes n licked my cum greedily up", then im certainly no gonnae be replying to his message if thats how he speaks about the women and meets hes had turns my stomach!

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Got to admit that it does put us off if someone we're considering messaging has verifications from people we wouldn't think of meeting.

Also, if someone has a ton of verifications (playing rather than just social) that puts us off as well.

By *ab and funCouple  over a year ago

FIFE

Joanna you are spot on,

Mrs Fab x

By *enni WhiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

agree with everyone.. verifications can be a turn on and a turn off.. its a fine line. And too much info is bad.. meets are meant to be pvt in the details

By *ervous69Man  over a year ago

Galashiels

I agree too. Multiple verification from the same person also men who say are straight but have verified meets with other men etc.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont show mine but still get judged lol

Id never not meet someone because they had met others id rather meet people and make up my own mind about them .

Its like people who badmouth others then you find x has blocked you because y had said something to them to put them off meeting you which I guess says more about them than you

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I dont show mine but still get judged lol

Id never not meet someone because they had met others id rather meet people and make up my own mind about them .

Its like people who badmouth others then you find x has blocked you because y had said something to them to put them off meeting you which I guess says more about them than you

"

Exactly. Too many shit stirers on here who should mind their own business

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

The contents of verifications don’t bother me... just aslong as the green tick is there I don’t care, would rather make my own mind up!

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

I agree with most of what you have said, and you said it so eloquently...but I am gonna add that I also won't meet anyone who has a verification from a certain "club"...And I dont really give a flying F about the abuse I get because of that.

I agree with most of what you have said, and you said it so eloquently...but I am gonna add that I also won't meet anyone who has a verification from a certain "club"...And I dont really give a flying F about the abuse I get because of that.

"

one thing to say that there are individuals who you don’t get along with but another when you start slagging folk off, I always say good or bad how I feel about someone make your own mind up, I get along with folk my friends don’t like and they get along with folk I don’t like but that’s what makes us different, the bigger person is the one who can still smile, be polite and act like an adult in company of people they don’t like to avoid making other people uncomfortable, it’s easy to act appropriately while still ignoring someone. My pet peeve is people who try to make others choose

one thing to say that there are individuals who you don’t get along with but another when you start slagging folk off, I always say good or bad how I feel about someone make your own mind up, I get along with folk my friends don’t like and they get along with folk I don’t like but that’s what makes us different, the bigger person is the one who can still smile, be polite and act like an adult in company of people they don’t like to avoid making other people uncomfortable, it’s easy to act appropriately while still ignoring someone. My pet peeve is people who try to make others choose "

This & Ive had it done to me several time where people have been told to block me some have some havent thankfully

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"oh, I won't meet someone if they've met so an so on here,cos he or she is a right..., or if they've too many veris"

Honestly, far too many school weans on here.

""oh, I won't meet someone if they've met so an so on here,cos he or she is a right..., or if they've too many veris"

Honestly, far too many school weans on here.

"

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I do show mine and thats my choice Its not A CASE OF LOOK AT ME its just what i do and no i dont fuck anything with a pulse but i do agree there are certain folks on here who are bloody poison and they get away with it

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

Verifications don't really put me off. Everybody has the potential to be an utter fud despite glowing verifications suggesting otherwise.

Status updates do though. Constant ranty ones which suggest the person is a moany cunt who I will most likely want to stiletto between the eyes if I ever met them. Or folk who are constantly looking for a meet and always have a hotel room booked somewhere. Just makes me think they're desperate and would shag the crack of dawn if it had hair on it.

"

Yeah territorial veris are a turn off for me.

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

Verifications don't really put me off. Everybody has the potential to be an utter fud despite glowing verifications suggesting otherwise.

Status updates do though. Constant ranty ones which suggest the person is a moany cunt who I will most likely want to stiletto between the eyes if I ever met them. Or folk who are constantly looking for a meet and always have a hotel room booked somewhere. Just makes me think they're desperate and would shag the crack of dawn if it had hair on it."

Whats wrong with Dawns crack...she might be a lovely lady.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"

The threatening others veri’s are weird, agreed. Who am I kidding though wouldn’t phase me.

edinburgh

Yeah territorial veris are a turn off for me. "

Me too, been caught up in the backlash after meeting someone who had lots of Veri’s from one person (didn’t see them till much later) and it wasn’t nice got threatened and then when I did meet them they turned up! Nae pleasant at all

Me too, been caught up in the backlash after meeting someone who had lots of Veri’s from one person (didn’t see them till much later) and it wasn’t nice got threatened and then when I did meet them they turned up! Nae pleasant at all "

Appalling behaviour!!

I think the women on here are worse than the guys and sure they've got about 15-20 to pick from for every one of them!

Noticed a few jealous snidey status posts to a similar effect on my updates recently.

Me too, been caught up in the backlash after meeting someone who had lots of Veri’s from one person (didn’t see them till much later) and it wasn’t nice got threatened and then when I did meet them they turned up! Nae pleasant at all

Appalling behaviour!!

I think the women on here are worse than the guys and sure they've got about 15-20 to pick from for every one of them!

Noticed a few jealous snidey status posts to a similar effect on my updates recently. "

I totally agree with you

Me too, been caught up in the backlash after meeting someone who had lots of Veri’s from one person (didn’t see them till much later) and it wasn’t nice got threatened and then when I did meet them they turned up! Nae pleasant at all "

thats shocking!!

Can folk not realise it's a sex site and folk have the right to meet whoever they choose?

edinburgh

Exactly to all the comments above, but I did query about verifications and all of a sudden a few ransoms got put up and the summary disappeared, and I don’t think the dude was totally blameless as I cottoned on after 2 socials he was a bit of a twat and I soon called it quits taking it no further than a social.

I have a green tick but none of the people who left them are on site anymore so they disappeared and I just have the tick

edinburgh

Appalling behaviour!!

Noticed a few jealous snidey status posts to a similar effect on my updates recently. "

If I spotted them it’s an instant no ta lol

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"

Dude, it's a casual sex site. )"

At last he realises

Cunty Durham

I should maybe clarify. when I say I'll avoid someone due to who they may have met on occasion… its not in anyway because someone has told me their to be avoided.

I make my own mind up about people, if im avoiding someone because they have met a 3rd party, its because |I know from my own dealings that the 3rd party is a toxic piece of shite and It's not a circle I wish to be part of...

no drama, bitching or feelings of superiority, just CHOICE.

"I should maybe clarify. when I say I'll avoid someone due to who they may have met on occasion… its not in anyway because someone has told me their to be avoided.

I make my own mind up about people, if im avoiding someone because they have met a 3rd party, its because |I know from my own dealings that the 3rd party is a toxic piece of shite and It's not a circle I wish to be part of...

no drama, bitching or feelings of superiority, just CHOICE."

Nah, I get that. Folks mates and the circles they mix in are often (but not always) a reflection of who they are.

Never thought of you as being easily led or influenced

Cunty Durham

"I should maybe clarify. when I say I'll avoid someone due to who they may have met on occasion… its not in anyway because someone has told me their to be avoided.

no drama, bitching or feelings of superiority, just CHOICE.

Nah, I get that. Folks mates and the circles they mix in are often (but not always) a reflection of who they are.

Never thought of you as being easily led or influenced "

indeed x

Dundee

Exactly. Too many shit stirers on here who should mind their own business"

Yep, my bf was warned off me when we first met, was told a complete lot of shite by someone I’ve never met or spoken to. I honestly don’t know if it’s a mistaken identity thing or she’s just weird

Barebackers.

People you cant stand.

"

It’s really hard as a single guy to get veris for meets. Surely at least a cam veri proves that they’re human?

Though there are some that have verifications in the hundreds, which is daunting.

"

Dude, it's a casual sex site. )

At last he realises "

And you left you the rest of that paragraph!

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

We definitely think the same way too

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/03/19 23:52:19]

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"

Agree totally.

Im never too sure of people who i know are very busy bees on here and hide all veri's either.And yes i know the "its my profile i can do what i want with it" thing,im just saying it trips me up generally.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 00:10:32]

Glasgow

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

Glasgow

As a couple we have many verifications from many people. We will show what we as a couple agree are people we have enjoyed meeting. We will not show a verification from people we have met at social meets that both of us aren't comfortable with. Why show meets for the sake of showing ? Mr happy

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!"

You should buy curtains too....don't want to see you pumpin'

Yes. Often I see them from more attractive women I am instantly telling myself they wouldn't want me .

Sometimes I follow the trail.

I've been put off before by veris, not usually directly by the veri itself, but rather the chain of third party veris you see when you follow original.

Interesting reading comment re bad mouthing and people hiding veris as a result. I know that first time round on here that 2 of the meets I had did that in a pretty subtle way, and given I was new I only really found out at socials when meeting the other person the amount of bitchiness that had gone on.

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"

At last he realises

And you left you the rest of that paragraph! "

Yes as it was only that part that made me think hallelujah - at least he won’t be too disappointed now when he can’t find his elusive virgin but horny unicorn

"Oh me oh my would you look at all the judgemental people here "

We all judge others to some extent. It’s human nature.

"

At last he realises

And you left you the rest of that paragraph!

Yes as it was only that part that made me think hallelujah - at least he won’t be too disappointed now when he can’t find his elusive virgin but horny unicorn

"

Have you read the rest of this forum about inappropriate behaviour?

I'm quite content actually, thanks for your concern...... again!

By *ast RolloMan  over a year ago

glasgow west

Veries are like Trivago reviews or any product review you take them with a pinch of salt . there are some folk i would not touch with a barge pole others i would chat to with out a problem, when it comes to playing with them then thats different if they have been round the whole site then they are not for me i like scratching my balls when i have an itch not an std

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Definitely!

I cross reference, scrutinise profiles & add notes frequently.

R "

This is us if someone get an odd veri or a veri from the bareback crew straight into the notes section

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Yes. Often I see them from more attractive women I am instantly telling myself they wouldn't want me .

Sometimes I follow the trail.

"

I am quite self conscious about my lumps, bumps etc so I look at who they have met previously and if they tend to go with slim people I feel they wouldn’t be interested in me.

I bet people see your veri on someone’s profile and think the same as you as we all put ourselves down more than we should x

By *olly90Woman  over a year ago

Arbroath

Pretty much the same

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 21:43:09]

By *eather47Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have been on this site since it started and have posted verifications when i want that is my personal choice and its not a LOOK AT ME reason

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think Cam verifications are useless.

I was once challenged by someone who said they were real and I wasn't, because they had more verifications than I did. But EVERY verification was a cam one.

Mandy

» Add a new message to this topic