FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 1st social meet tips

1st social meet tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so away to attend my first social, any tips? How do you approach it, what's the best thing to do if you bump into anyone you know, etc, especially being a singe guy. Appreciate any info.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok so away to attend my first social, any tips? How do you approach it, what's the best thing to do if you bump into anyone you know, etc, especially being a singe guy. Appreciate any info. "

just be yourself get yourself involved and dont expect people to come and speak to you if you want to get to know people then introduce yourself .

if you bump into someone you know which has happend at socials before just laugh and say fancy meeting you here who'd have thought it (just remember they are there for the same reason as you)

Enjoy and let us know how it all goes xxx

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Don't worry this is our first one aswell and we are organising it so imagine how we feel.lol.c u the morn mate.

By *p0000Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Personally I would say get there early, much easier to walk into an small group and introduce yourself.

Chat to everyone, don't just focus on a couple of women.

Don't overdo the pop.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I organised one last March, and... well... it wasn't too bad to start out with, but my partner at the time got very d*unk and ended up in tears at the end of the night. I guess my tip would be be careful what you drink, and its ok to turn down a free drink if you think you can't stomach any more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

are you mad be yourself

» Add a new message to this topic