FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single guys and after8

Single guys and after8

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lipflops OP   Man  over a year ago

Dumbarton

Whats the score with single guys going to after8? Do you need an invite? Thinking of braving it tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You just turn up

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Take along a torch, handcuffs, a hood and £5 in Marks and Spencer vouchers and you will sorted.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Can be a bit of a sausage fest though

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

Lately its been more couples and females.

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Just be yourself chat to people

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Lately its been more couples and females."

Thats good to know.

Nothing worse than being full of single guys unless that is what you are after

I went once with my partner and it was full of sleazy guys, put us right off, we left early and have never been back

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Last sat and weds and Friday it good mix of people couples single female single men and few tv lot fun upstar and down stair

"I went once with my partner and it was full of sleazy guys, put us right off, we left early and have never been back"

True. Couldn't even go for a pee without single guys standing outside the loo salivating...one even rubbing his dick. Very offputting and put me off going back

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Just turn up and you’ll be fine

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I went once with my partner and it was full of sleazy guys, put us right off, we left early and have never been back

True. Couldn't even go for a pee without single guys standing outside the loo salivating...one even rubbing his dick. Very offputting and put me off going back"

Referring to both comments here.

What were the guys doing to you or your partner personally , that made them sleazy ?

And to 5he female who witnessed the guy rubbing his dick , other than you seeing it and being offended did he do anything else to you personally ?

Clubs are very well controlled in my opinion, if your easily offended maybe there just not for you in the first place, who knows maybe you guys might have ended up in a room and offended someone because you have a fat arse or saggy tits or for whatever reason. To go to clubs you have to be open minded non judgemental as everyone uses clubs for different reasons. Im not saying anything you both experienced was right or wrong but unless you experienced something other than your own offence being taken then that cant be helped. We have attended clubs and seen many things not to OUR taste but it niether makes them wrong or puts us off from going again. Each to their own as long as they dont force it upon us, which has never happened.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It was you with your wee fella out Devil wasn't it I can tell

Blantyre

"It was you with your wee fella out Devil wasn't it I can tell "

No i was the fat arse in the room shagging and offending everyone.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"It was you with your wee fella out Devil wasn't it I can tell

No i was the fat arse in the room shagging and offending everyone. "

Yeah I agree with the second part of that sentence

"I went once with my partner and it was full of sleazy guys, put us right off, we left early and have never been back

True. Couldn't even go for a pee without single guys standing outside the loo salivating...one even rubbing his dick. Very offputting and put me off going back

What were the guys doing to you or your partner personally , that made them sleazy ?

And to 5he female who witnessed the guy rubbing his dick , other than you seeing it and being offended did he do anything else to you personally ?

Clubs are very well controlled in my opinion, if your easily offended maybe there just not for you in the first place, who knows maybe you guys might have ended up in a room and offended someone because you have a fat arse or saggy tits or for whatever reason. To go to clubs you have to be open minded non judgemental as everyone uses clubs for different reasons. Im not saying anything you both experienced was right or wrong but unless you experienced something other than your own offence being taken then that cant be helped. We have attended clubs and seen many things not to OUR taste but it niether makes them wrong or puts us off from going again. Each to their own as long as they dont force it upon us, which has never happened. "

We absolutely went with an open mind, and we have visited other clubs nationally and not experienced what we experienced at after 8. It was a Friday evening and the club was mainly full of guys, some of whom were in trackies and hoodies, not the dress code we anticipated. They were sleazy just hanging around the rooms and being pests to the females that were present including my partners, who I may add has neither a fat arse or saggy boobs, I appreciate people have different standards and fair play to you for defending the club, however having been to other clubs we have not experienced anything similar, hence the reason we left and will not return

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

That shame did enjoy tonight fair play went to after eight club but club not just for couples but every one enjoy sexy and swingers single men or single female couples or tv all size race age groups ps dress code not real thing to do with swingers

Blantyre

Clubs are very well controlled in my opinion, if your easily offended maybe there just not for you in the first place, who knows maybe you guys might have ended up in a room and offended someone because you have a fat arse or saggy tits or for whatever reason. To go to clubs you have to be open minded non judgemental as everyone uses clubs for different reasons. Im not saying anything you both experienced was right or wrong but unless you experienced something other than your own offence being taken then that cant be helped. We have attended clubs and seen many things not to OUR taste but it niether makes them wrong or puts us off from going again. Each to their own as long as they dont force it upon us, which has never happened.

We absolutely went with an open mind, and we have visited other clubs nationally and not experienced what we experienced at after 8. It was a Friday evening and the club was mainly full of guys, some of whom were in trackies and hoodies, not the dress code we anticipated. They were sleazy just hanging around the rooms and being pests to the females that were present including my partners, who I may add has neither a fat arse or saggy boobs, I appreciate people have different standards and fair play to you for defending the club, however having been to other clubs we have not experienced anything similar, hence the reason we left and will not return"

Haha i was joking with the saggy arse and tits thing as my latter post showed. Anyways, yes we have seen and experienced what you say so while i am defending the club it is not because i dont believe you. We have high standards and do expect the same but when you focus on the positive times and great nights we have had in the club its easy to ignore the occasional joggies and hoodies brigade and the guys hanging around rooms, again i will ask you, other than what you seen ie lack of dressing smartly and ignoring guys in the passageway did anyone actually approach you or make innapropriate comments or sleazy comments. I get the fact that it could put you off the place though. We tried a club down south and found tatty leather clad beds and that was enough to put us off so we cant say too much lol.

I'm actually surprised the cj posse hasn't posted on here yet

Blantyre

"I'm actually surprised the cj posse hasn't posted on here yet "

Might be a clue in the fact its an after 8 thread.

Only joking , dont want u and yer sex slave doggy gangin up on me.

Like that's ever stopped them?

"I'm actually surprised the cj posse hasn't posted on here yet

Only joking , dont want u and yer sex slave doggy gangin up on me. "

I have a sex slave??

Where and why am I the last to know this!!

By *reamguy78Man  over a year ago

central

Clubs are very well controlled in my opinion, if your easily offended maybe there just not for you in the first place, who knows maybe you guys might have ended up in a room and offended someone because you have a fat arse or saggy tits or for whatever reason. To go to clubs you have to be open minded non judgemental as everyone uses clubs for different reasons. Im not saying anything you both experienced was right or wrong but unless you experienced something other than your own offence being taken then that cant be helped. We have attended clubs and seen many things not to OUR taste but it niether makes them wrong or puts us off from going again. Each to their own as long as they dont force it upon us, which has never happened. "

Maybe they don’t have to explain, it’s not as if it’s news with after8 and sleaze being attached to it!

We know the ones that will defend it and that’s up to them .... wide berth

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I'm actually surprised the cj posse hasn't posted on here yet "
they used all their digs on shoebox need a week before they post positive about the fans fav then another week to downtrod any other club that dares to be mentioned

Only joking , dont want u and yer sex slave doggy gangin up on me. I have a sex slave??

Where and why am I the last to know this!!"

Woof!

Only joking , dont want u and yer sex slave doggy gangin up on me. I have a sex slave??

Where and why am I the last to know this!!

Woof! "

down girl!!!

"I'm actually surprised the cj posse hasn't posted on here yet they used all their digs on shoebox need a week before they post positive about the fans fav then another week to downtrod any other club that dares to be mentioned "

I thought it was a thread about if it was appropriate for a single guy to eat a full box of they wee chocolate mints

Blantyre

Maybe they don’t have to explain, it’s not as if it’s news with after8 and sleaze being attached to it!

We know the ones that will defend it and that’s up to them .... wide berth "

Who is this "we" you are referring to in the first word of your post ?

Which club do you go to then bud , that is different from after 8 as we have been to a few clubs and there all pretty similar as far as clientele goes. By that i mean all different types of people and different expectations and different attitudes when in the clubs.

By *stonDBS2Man  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Had some memorable times at after8,on the flipside also gone in,realised it was way too busy,not the clubs fault,my problem in terms of feeling comfy in the situation.

I think some people simply dont know how to be,where to put themselves kicking around in a swingers club generally.

I never ever went with a pre-set game plan or a "what im goin to do tonight" and that was the beauty of going there,went with an open mind,delighted if got chatting to folks you liked the look of,if that led to more happening,great,if not,you appreciated meeting them either way.

Would love to go. Any advice? Where is it?

» Add a new message to this topic