FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > yet another no show!!!!!!?!!!!!!??!!!!!!?

yet another no show!!!!!!?!!!!!!??!!!!!!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone...anyone do me a favour?Can you please check my profile to see if it says something like"No show King!!!....Sap!!?......timewasters welcome!!?DICKHEAD!!!"i've been on here for 4 monthe and am averaging 1 no show per month!!!!!That's 300% improvement on my "fun filled encounters!!!!"Now I've just checked my forehead and it doesn't seem to say "knobend" or anything like it really.Have I become the Fabswingers Jester?I have no idea what the fuck is happening here. Call me paranoid.....who me??Not me,I'm not paranoid...I'm downright furious!!!! OK,I see what's going on here...I'm obviously a sad old git.A plamf!!!!Bet no one knows that old word!!!!!Anyone who does know can arrange to meet me......and,you've guessed it........just don't bother to show up!!!!!Wooooooohooooooo waaaaheyyyyyy!!!!!I'll just go home and have a soapy tittyfuck.......without the soap.......oh and the titties!!!!! ........sorry had to get that off my chest..........that's better.....NO IT'S NOT....I'M STILL FUCKING FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the latest broadcast of the vagina monologues by Alan Bennet......(it's obviously as close to a vagina as I'm gonna get).....Performed By Rabbus......serves you right for having a username from a dead language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You got let down,, a meet never showed? That happens, once you've wasted maybe £700+ on hotels for no shows start ranting big time!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You got let down,, a meet never showed? That happens, once you've wasted maybe ?700+ on hotels for no shows start ranting big time!! "

Thought I was ranting big time!!!?Hahah.You have just shamed me!!!If that's what happened to you then I consider myself abashed.....my tongue was firmly in my cheek!!!?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

You got let down,, a meet never showed? That happens, once you've wasted maybe ?700+ on hotels for no shows start ranting big time!!

Thought I was ranting big time!!!?Hahah.You have just shamed me!!!If that's what happened to you then I consider myself abashed.....my tongue was firmly in my cheek!!!?"

Not the intention, if your kinda new, got all upbeat about a hot meet and got leaft standing meetless, i sympathise totally, but if you contacted "Mr & Mrs Vague" at no address who could'nt "talk on the phone" ever, and you geared it all up via texts and messages, lesson learnt eh.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

As always my advice to new folks on site is this.

Never rush into meeting people as folks who do usually have the 'no show' , take ur time to chat to people get to know them and the idea of meeting with come up naturally in course.

Chat on the phone , msn , or where ever before hand and you may find the 'no shows' will become much less frequent.

Good luck

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

we arrange all our meets on here via messages and then eventually texts. we never give out our home addy or mob number till we have all agreed to meet (had a guy tell us he knew where we lived as a threat coz we knocked him back)

having given all that info we have had many no shows so giving out your details dont always guarantee a meet!

rabbus dinny worry about it - happens to us all and yes it pisses every single one of us off when it does, but you aint being singled out for particular no show attention (well i hope not anyway lol)

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

As previous posters have said it does happen to us all...its unfortunate even with all the careful planning of your meets..

Hense these days if on the rare occasion we try and plan one we tend to plan this round maybe a social nite or out for dinner so if we do get let down we havent totally wasted our nite...

And why we mainly stick to clubs also these days ...this way we can arrange to meet folks there and if they don't show we have a good nite anyways with the prospect of fun if we choose...

Have had a few great excuses on why guys arent meeting...but a whole new thread on its own there lol

Gotta take it on the chin im afraid and put it behind you and the meets that you do have will make up for the bad times...

» Add a new message to this topic