FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Small world

Small world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever meet someone and then realise that the world is such a small place even when there’s oceans apart but yet your paths cross !!

I firmly believe that the universe puts people together for a reason and there’s no such thing as coincidence.

Some things are just meant to be and what might not be for you might now can still be for you

Yep it’s a deep and meaningful night lol

Time for bed me thinks got a busy busy day again tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For many years now, and for many reasons I firmly believe people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime... nite lovely lady x

Yeah very deep but true love never dies ... sometime it depends who makes the move

"Yeah very deep but true love never dies ... sometime it depends who makes the move "

Wise words...

The romantic in me would like to believe that, but the realist in me thinks the universe is chaos and there is no plan to anything.

[Removed by poster at 20/04/19 08:03:34]

Yes

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Lovely post. Believing that there is a plan has got me through many a hard time which otherwise might have floored me. It’s ok to have beliefs and it’s ok not to. Believing works for me though

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For many years now, and for many reasons I firmly believe people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime... nite lovely lady x"

Very true, one reason I don't suffer fools

As I like to say, you only die once but you live every day

John

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

Think a lot depends on what kind of person you are, I firmly believe if you really want something to be true you can convince yourself it is.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

You make your own luck in life...... the universe.....s by nature are chaos i dont buy devinity or fate you will come across many folk some bad some great.

if your honest there are5 folk in everyones past they were positive were there centre to later find they were tossers.

"You make your own luck in life...... the universe.....s by nature are chaos i dont buy devinity or fate you will come across many folk some bad some great.

if your honest there are5 folk in everyones past they were positive were there centre to later find they were tossers.

"

Agreed.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I've got to admit it's not something I believe in. I can understand if people find comfort in it and that's not a bad thing but, philosophically speaking , it can have a negative aspect too.

"The romantic in me would like to believe that, but the realist in me thinks the universe is chaos and there is no plan to anything."

If there is chaos then there is order for one cannot exist without the other (potentially)... Does there need to be a “point”... perhaps we just need to “be” .... ma Heidi hurts noo

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve come across a few people who have crossed paths with each other long before I knew them. Not sure about the universe but Facebook does show some interesting connections at times.

Sometimes people enhance our lives and make it richer and sometimes there are people who drain our happiness and need to be cut from it.

Here’s to my friends old and new who make my life richer and happier.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’ve come across a few people who have crossed paths with each other long before I knew them. Not sure about the universe but Facebook does show some interesting connections at times.

Sometimes people enhance our lives and make it richer and sometimes there are people who drain our happiness and need to be cut from it.

Here’s to my friends old and new who make my life richer and happier. "

So very true, I used to very much ignore my gut instincts about folk and let other people influence my opinions and let people in who turned out to be everything my initial instincts told me they were, I’ve done major culls in my life and removed a lot of negativity and people who just drain me, yes I’m a lot lonelier than I used to be but a lot more content. It’s very surprising where narcissistic personalities can hide but eventually people give themselves up to their true nature, walking away is hard at first but then it’s not long in realising how much calmer and happier your life is without them and you wonder why it took so long to see them for what they are. It’s the people who keep popping up in your life in the strangest of places or turn out to have people in common who are thousands of miles apart when there’s no reason for there to be any connection, foreign holidays can be great fun but doesn’t seem to matter where I go there’s always someone in common, the world truly does seem like a small place

By *lder for funxxxMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Rule of thumb,you are in my life or not,we dont have time for negative people that drain or use you.

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do you ever meet someone and then realise that the world is such a small place even when there’s oceans apart but yet your paths cross !!

I firmly believe that the universe puts people together for a reason and there’s no such thing as coincidence.

Some things are just meant to be and what might not be for you might now can still be for you

Yep it’s a deep and meaningful night lol

Time for bed me thinks got a busy busy day again tomorrow "

Lovely post and I agree ....long story but dated a beautiful lady a few years ago.....still hope she makes her way back to me....

By *iolet82Woman  over a year ago

strathaven

I’m firmly believe. No such thing as coincidence.

Fate and karma

By *ubbly2012Woman  over a year ago

inver somewhere

I totally agree.... people come into our lives for a reason.... either to make it better... or make us realise what we dont want in our lives ..

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Totally get this some people we encounter in life is a blessing & some have been a lesson.

Thankfully blessings have outwayed the lessons.

If there is a reason I'd really like to know what it is!

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"If there is a reason I'd really like to know what it is!"

Have you ever made someone happier by a comment or by doing them a favour ? Maybe that was the plan for you from birth. There is your reason. Now you have fulfilled your reason to be here you might as well keep going with your nice comments and actions .

You never know there may be others out there and there only reason to be here is to make YOU smile or be happier.

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

It is certainly a very small world and people come and go in our life, life is what u make it as u only live once so live it and don't let anyone control u, respect goes a long way, I judge people on the way they treat me and I treat them and if I don't like a person I don't bad mouth them, I just carry on regardless as everyone has different views on life xx

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Firmly believe that the universe has a big part to play in our dialy lives. The more one learns about it the more you are whaoooooood by it.

"If there is a reason I'd really like to know what it is!

Have you ever made someone happier by a comment or by doing them a favour ? Maybe that was the plan for you from birth. There is your reason. Now you have fulfilled your reason to be here you might as well keep going with your nice comments and actions .

You never know there may be others out there and there only reason to be here is to make YOU smile or be happier. "

well I hope they make themselves known soon!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Can’t get the feckin time out na heid now .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jiaU0xbOKs

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Tune

"Tune "

I’ll be singing that all bloomin day now

» Add a new message to this topic