FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sunday afternoon drinking

Sunday afternoon drinking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

It would be a shame not to head out and enjoy this sunshine in a beer garden in town somewhere although I’m thinking fizz rather than beer.

What do you enjoy doing on a sunny bank holiday afternoon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I'm not working, I'm usually out the back door with a cider and a book then when it gets darker I light my fire and just chill

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

"When I'm not working, I'm usually out the back door with a cider and a book then when it gets darker I light my fire and just chill "

Love it - lighting the fire when it gets dark after a day in the sun is our favourite way to chill at home x

By *oolsGoldxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Going to see a play in the Armadillo, a few cocktails before won’t hurt x

"When I'm not working, I'm usually out the back door with a cider and a book then when it gets darker I light my fire and just chill

Love it - lighting the fire when it gets dark after a day in the sun is our favourite way to chill at home x"

It is honestly the best way to chill, particularly after a long week

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

heading into town right now,few wee glasses of sweet sherry will be consumed lol

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’re enjoying it in Helensburgh today... not really into day drinking so it’s a chippy and an ice cream for us

K x

I’m lying out the back trying to get rid of my fat junkie look and get more keith lemon bubbles lol roast beef cooking away and the smell wafting out the doors might slip the gear on and jump out on the bike for an hour x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"I’m lying out the back trying to get rid of my fat junkie look and get more keith lemon bubbles lol roast beef cooking away and the smell wafting out the doors might slip the gear on and jump out on the bike for an hour x"

Or you could slip the gear on and let someone ride you like a bike for an hour.

"I’m lying out the back trying to get rid of my fat junkie look and get more keith lemon bubbles lol roast beef cooking away and the smell wafting out the doors might slip the gear on and jump out on the bike for an hour x"

For someone who's very vocal about her achievements in life and how everything has been cut short due to retirement with ill health you lead a fairly active life!

Out on your bike yesterday, out all night and home at 6:30 am and going out on the bike today again! I hope your occupational health assessor isn't reading this!

I'm not usually much of a drinker but I've got prosecco raspberries and some berry prosecco mixer stuff. I think I might put it all in the blender with some ice and indulge. Maybe add some vodka!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m lying out the back trying to get rid of my fat junkie look and get more keith lemon bubbles lol roast beef cooking away and the smell wafting out the doors might slip the gear on and jump out on the bike for an hour x

For someone who's very vocal about her achievements in life and how everything has been cut short due to retirement with ill health you lead a fairly active life!

Out on your bike yesterday, out all night and home at 6:30 am and going out on the bike today again! I hope your occupational health assessor isn't reading this! "

Us high council members have her occupational health assessor a bung so she's all good now

John

"I’m lying out the back trying to get rid of my fat junkie look and get more keith lemon bubbles lol roast beef cooking away and the smell wafting out the doors might slip the gear on and jump out on the bike for an hour x

Out on your bike yesterday, out all night and home at 6:30 am and going out on the bike today again! I hope your occupational health assessor isn't reading this!

Us high council members have her occupational health assessor a bung so she's all good now

John "

John "

Regretting turning down that seat on the council now!!

Clearly has perks!

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Lying out in the back garden with a Gins & the tunes on.

I've spent the past few hours soaking up the sun, listening to planet rock and enjoying a few alcoholic beverages out the back.

L x

Out on your bike yesterday, out all night and home at 6:30 am and going out on the bike today again! I hope your occupational health assessor isn't reading this! "

Fibromyalgia is a day at a time kind of illness as is my depression this time last year I was taking an overdose after being bed bound for seven weeks and being left by my husband ! Care for me to continue ?

By *ubbly2012Woman  over a year ago

inver somewhere

Fibromyalgia is a day at a time kind of illness as is my depression this time last year I was taking an overdose after being bed bound for seven weeks and being left by my husband ! Care for me to continue ? "

No need to justify yourself....

Fibromyalgia is a day at a time kind of illness as is my depression this time last year I was taking an overdose after being bed bound for seven weeks and being left by my husband ! Care for me to continue ? "

I’m sure there are some on here that have already judged you and came to their own and probably wrong conclusions.

Don’t justify yourself to anyone.

Fibromyalgia is a day at a time kind of illness as is my depression this time last year I was taking an overdose after being bed bound for seven weeks and being left by my husband ! Care for me to continue ?

I’m sure there are some on here that have already judged you and came to their own and probably wrong conclusions.

Don’t justify yourself to anyone. "

I know but you know me no filter but it’s attitudes like this from Dark ages and small minded folk make life so difficult for people with invisible Illnesses and I try to take as much from the good days as I can, not dead yet

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Don’t justify yourself to anyone.

I know but you know me no filter but it’s attitudes like this from Dark ages and small minded folk make life so difficult for people with invisible Illnesses and I try to take as much from the good days as I can, not dead yet "

No one gets to take the moral high ground on fab! Just ignore!

Beer garden and people watching.

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Beer garden and people watching. "

Was doing the same, home now

"We’re enjoying it in Helensburgh today... not really into day drinking so it’s a chippy and an ice cream for us

K x"

Can’t beat that

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe drink now trekked through the dava way the day.

» Add a new message to this topic