FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > am i too old to be a cub?

am i too old to be a cub?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abidy OP   Man  over a year ago

penicuik

always wanted to play with a cougar but sadly never had the luck im now 30!! am i too old to be seen by a cougar??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought a Cub referred to gay slang for a male, younger version of a Bear, possibly but not necessarily hairy and also less dominant - you learn summat new every day on here though

By *e_frenchMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I thought a Cub referred to gay slang for a male, younger version of a Bear, possibly but not necessarily hairy and also less dominant - you learn summat new every day on here though "

Lol

penicuik

haha!! i hope to god im not wrong with that!!

its either that or there is a serious shortage of sottish cougars

"always wanted to play with a cougar but sadly never had the luck im now 30!! am i too old to be seen by a cougar?? "

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF

"always wanted to play with a cougar but sadly never had the luck im now 30!! am i too old to be seen by a cougar??

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF "

Do you have a stutter or is that great granny.

"always wanted to play with a cougar but sadly never had the luck im now 30!! am i too old to be seen by a cougar??

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF

Do you have a stutter or is that great granny. "

Great Granny

penicuik

haha the cheek of it all

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF "

don't matter what you are MrsD your one of the finest on fab

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF don't matter what you are MrsD your one of the finest on fab "

*wonders if I should build a chimney for Mrs doggys ass*

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF don't matter what you are MrsD your one of the finest on fab "

tenner in the post

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF don't matter what you are MrsD your one of the finest on fab

tenner in the post "

I will get you something with the tenner MrsD

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Yes

I can say this with absolute certainty as I learned today that I am a cougar. Still greetin that I'm no longer a MILF but consoling myself with the fact that I'm not yet considered a GGILF don't matter what you are MrsD your one of the finest on fab

*wonders if I should build a chimney for Mrs doggys ass* "

Some size o brush the sweep will need

Yes

Some size o brush the sweep will need "

You'd love to have a dig around ma poop chute ya hoor!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Yes

Some size o brush the sweep will need

You'd love to have a dig around ma poop chute ya hoor! "

Haud oan the now. The JCB hire plants shut till tomorrow x

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I thought a Cub referred to gay slang for a male, younger version of a Bear, possibly but not necessarily hairy and also less dominant - you learn summat new every day on here though "

Cub is a young guy lusted after by Cougars and Bears alike. Then they get eaten up.

Maybe it’s time to look for a Jaguar

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’m a Jaguar!

» Add a new message to this topic