FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Safe Sex

Safe Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awaiianguy OP   Man  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

Apart from the obvious- use condoms, what other things make you more comfortable during play, of that you don't like?

I always keep my left hand for playing with a partner, and right hand for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

B has to be there all the time we play.

Had a couple of guys chance their luck in the clubs when I'm in a state of euphoria lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apart from the obvious- use condoms, what other things make you more comfortable during play, of that you don't like?

I always keep my left hand for playing with a partner, and right hand for me."

so you only touch someone with 1 hand at all time?

"Apart from the obvious- use condoms, what other things make you more comfortable during play, of that you don't like?

I always keep my left hand for playing with a partner, and right hand for me.so you only touch someone with 1 hand at all time? "

He leaves the other at home... Ala ser Jaime

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

How very faithful! I like that loyalty.

I like that. It's rare that people think properly about transmission. The hand separation I've only heard my sexworker friends do. Good on you.

Sucking bare cock isn't safe sex either but how many get tested orally....and every 2wks-3 months??

I've just read up on genital herpes. Glad I'm only seeing one person now!

Am I the only one that threads like this scares the bejaysus out of when it should be reassuring

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So are you left handed or right handed?. Just want to know who gets the stronger hand.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

So are you left handed or right handed?. Just want to know who gets the stronger hand."

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous .

So what happens if you get carried away and forget which hand you should be using ?

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

I like that. It's rare that people think properly about transmission. The hand separation I've only heard my sexworker friends do. Good on you.

Sucking bare cock isn't safe sex either but how many get tested orally....and every 2wks-3 months??

I've just read up on genital herpes. Glad I'm only seeing one person now!"

Dental dam for safety during cunilingus, understand the theory, not sure if would ever use it though.

It's such a double standard for queer sex....still regarded as 'dirty' by the mainstream...why do straight men barely get told to use dental dams and dykes do, not that I've seen many use them.

If you're married you should really really be on the sti case 200%. People lie about tests all the damn time, and also don't have proper conversations about safe sex. Beggars belief. It's been the biggest change going from queer lovers to straight men. Why the fuck don't you talk about safe sex?!

I grew up in the 80s and those aids adverts, plus watching my friends die horrible slow deaths really drummed it into me. Hiv, though managed by meds now and not a death sentence, is still on the rise. Cases are increasing in the young and over 50s recently divorced as they think they are beyond any contact with the "gay" sti.

"Am I the only one that threads like this scares the bejaysus out of when it should be reassuring "

Knowledge is power!

East Ayrshire

I always keep my left hand for playing with a partner, and right hand for me.so you only touch someone with 1 hand at all time?

He leaves the other at home... Ala ser Jaime "

East Ayrshire

So are you left handed or right handed?. Just want to know who gets the stronger hand."

I'm a lefty, but wank right handed

. As Del Boy used to say, "everyone's a winner"

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

So are you left handed or right handed?. Just want to know who gets the stronger hand.

I'm a lefty, but wank right handed

. As Del Boy used to say, "everyone's a winner" "

That’s handy

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous . "

I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous . "

"Am I the only one that threads like this scares the bejaysus out of when it should be reassuring

Knowledge is power!"

Very true

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I do love multi taskers

"Am I the only one that threads like this scares the bejaysus out of when it should be reassuring

Knowledge is power!

Very true "

I also strongly feel that if you're sharing lovers (esp. if fucking bare) then it's the responsible thing to get fully tested regularly, that includes orally and anally, and not wait for symptoms. It's a recipe for disaster otherwise. I don't trust others to lie about/neglect their testing either.

I go every three months and get tested. Only sensible.

» Add a new message to this topic