FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Saunas

Saunas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s always been a fantasy of mine to go to a sauna and pick the most beautiful and sexy girl in there.

However, I’m not sure how it works.

Do you pay an entry fee and then pick a girl and then pay her?

All info would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best check between her legs first

By *oyeur 777Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"It’s always been a fantasy of mine to go to a sauna and pick the most beautiful and sexy girl in there.

All info would be appreciated "

The ones in Glasgow didn't charge an entry fee as long as you were definitely spending time with a girl.

You could go in to use the facilities without going with a girl, then you would be charged an entry fee.

At the risk of spoiling the fantasy, does it not bother you in the slightest that a large number of the women in these places could have been trafficked or are being held against their will?

"It’s always been a fantasy of mine to go to a sauna and pick the most beautiful and sexy girl in there.

Does this even exist in the UK

"Does this even exist in the UK "

Yep.

Seriously, please just take a moment and read back what you've said here. I'm lost for words.

In my ignorance, I thought the sauna scene was for...well... men meeting other men.

I learn something new every day.

"Does this even exist in the UK

Yep."

Please tell me your joking

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep.

Please tell me your joking "

Do you mean you weren't aware of trafficking & what that involves for both men & women?

R

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"At the risk of spoiling the fantasy, does it not bother you in the slightest that a large number of the women in these places could have been trafficked or are being held against their will?"

"At the risk of spoiling the fantasy, does it not bother you in the slightest that a large number of the women in these places could have been trafficked or are being held against their will?"

Agree

Yep.

Do you mean you weren't aware of trafficking & what that involves for both men & women?

R "

I now i sound dumb here i really didn't think in this day and age we would have this in Scotland(was going to say UK but a wee wifey told me it Scotland not UK).

You read about it in other countrys but I really thought we had moved on from this

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep.

R

I now i sound dumb here i really didn't think in this day and age we would have this in Scotland(was going to say UK but a wee wifey told me it Scotland not UK).

You read about it in other countrys but I really thought we had moved on from this "

Unfortunately numbers are probably very much underestimated . And yes it does happen.

R

Yep.

R

You read about it in other countrys but I really thought we had moved on from this

Unfortunately numbers are probably very much underestimated . And yes it does happen.

R "

stop the world I want to get off

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm, would i?

Absolutely it’s going on under our noses, a few years ago police Scotland raided numerous saunas in the Edinburgh area and found females of different nationality working within, some of whom had been trafficked into Scotland and forced to work in these places and offer sexual services, just google it, it’s all there

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

My friend works in a sauna from 10-5pm 5x days a week! " she was not trafficked or is she held against her will, a customer will come in and pay the " desk" £20 usually! To gain entry to use the facilities= sauna/ steam room/ showers, then he chooses a girl! Theres a big lounge area " like sitting room! Tv/ drinks machine/ so off they pop to a room and he is told what is what " for example= 30 mins = £55..1hr= £90..this is the funny bit " u can play tiddlywinks or lay bk and cuddle makes no difference u pay for the girls time! My pal has told me many v funny and some disgusting stories as u can imagine! She has been working there " Edinburgh for 4 yrs now" and doesnt seem to be giving it up anytime soon! She has regular customers also! " and no its not me lol if it was id say i never judge anyone! From what i know 4 are in Edinburgh and im sure there are eastern european girls who may be trafficked! Ive asked my pal who says the girls keep themselves to themselves so who knows! My pal did say 90% if the girls are polish/ eastern european....jess x

By *oyeur 777Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"My friend works in a sauna from 10-5pm 5x days a week! " she was not trafficked or is she held against her will, a customer will come in and pay the " desk" £20 usually! To gain entry to use the facilities= sauna/ steam room/ showers, then he chooses a girl! Theres a big lounge area " like sitting room! Tv/ drinks machine/ so off they pop to a room and he is told what is what " for example= 30 mins = £55..1hr= £90..this is the funny bit " u can play tiddlywinks or lay bk and cuddle makes no difference u pay for the girls time! My pal has told me many v funny and some disgusting stories as u can imagine! She has been working there " Edinburgh for 4 yrs now" and doesnt seem to be giving it up anytime soon! She has regular customers also! " and no its not me lol if it was id say i never judge anyone! From what i know 4 are in Edinburgh and im sure there are eastern european girls who may be trafficked! Ive asked my pal who says the girls keep themselves to themselves so who knows! My pal did say 90% if the girls are polish/ eastern european....jess x "

This was my experience exactly. Not all of the girls are there against their will. I happen to think that its a better and safer place all round for everyone involved. Safer for the guys going there as the girls seem to be a step up from your street junkie hookers. Better for the girls as they are in a safer environment as opposed to the girls on the street that can be dragged up a lane and assaulted. Lets not forget that there are woman that choose this as a lifestyle too. The ones that you read about selling stories about sleeping with high profile celebrities. A lot of money to be made in it for the women that choose that as their career.

"My friend works in a sauna from 10-5pm 5x days a week! " she was not trafficked or is she held against her will, a customer will come in and pay the " desk" £20 usually! To gain entry to use the facilities= sauna/ steam room/ showers, then he chooses a girl! Theres a big lounge area " like sitting room! Tv/ drinks machine/ so off they pop to a room and he is told what is what " for example= 30 mins = £55..1hr= £90..this is the funny bit " u can play tiddlywinks or lay bk and cuddle makes no difference u pay for the girls time! My pal has told me many v funny and some disgusting stories as u can imagine! She has been working there " Edinburgh for 4 yrs now" and doesnt seem to be giving it up anytime soon! She has regular customers also! " and no its not me lol if it was id say i never judge anyone! From what i know 4 are in Edinburgh and im sure there are eastern european girls who may be trafficked! Ive asked my pal who says the girls keep themselves to themselves so who knows! My pal did say 90% if the girls are polish/ eastern european....jess x

This was my experience exactly. Not all of the girls are there against their will. I happen to think that its a better and safer place all round for everyone involved. Safer for the guys going there as the girls seem to be a step up from your street junkie hookers. Better for the girls as they are in a safer environment as opposed to the girls on the street that can be dragged up a lane and assaulted. Lets not forget that there are woman that choose this as a lifestyle too. The ones that you read about selling stories about sleeping with high profile celebrities. A lot of money to be made in it for the women that choose that as their career."

Not all of them will be but portion will be. How can you tell the difference?

If you're happy with that decision then crack on but as this thread has highlighted, there are still men out there who haven't realised that these places existed, never mind the exploitation that goes on.

"My friend works in a sauna from 10-5pm 5x days a week! " she was not trafficked or is she held against her will, a customer will come in and pay the " desk" £20 usually! To gain entry to use the facilities= sauna/ steam room/ showers, then he chooses a girl! Theres a big lounge area " like sitting room! Tv/ drinks machine/ so off they pop to a room and he is told what is what " for example= 30 mins = £55..1hr= £90..this is the funny bit " u can play tiddlywinks or lay bk and cuddle makes no difference u pay for the girls time! My pal has told me many v funny and some disgusting stories as u can imagine! She has been working there " Edinburgh for 4 yrs now" and doesnt seem to be giving it up anytime soon! She has regular customers also! " and no its not me lol if it was id say i never judge anyone! From what i know 4 are in Edinburgh and im sure there are eastern european girls who may be trafficked! Ive asked my pal who says the girls keep themselves to themselves so who knows! My pal did say 90% if the girls are polish/ eastern european....jess x

This was my experience exactly. Not all of the girls are there against their will. I happen to think that its a better and safer place all round for everyone involved. Safer for the guys going there as the girls seem to be a step up from your street junkie hookers. Better for the girls as they are in a safer environment as opposed to the girls on the street that can be dragged up a lane and assaulted. Lets not forget that there are woman that choose this as a lifestyle too. The ones that you read about selling stories about sleeping with high profile celebrities. A lot of money to be made in it for the women that choose that as their career."

I get what you're saying, but 'not all of the girls are there against their will'? Perhaps not, but if at least one girl is, that's one too many.

greenock

I realise that for some men that these places of prostitution (let's face it, that's what they are) are a necessary evil, not for me though. I couldn't have it on my conscience thinking that some of the girls are forced into it.

Would rather a woman spent time with me cos she wants to, not because she's paid too.

"I realise that for some men that these places of prostitution (let's face it, that's what they are) are a necessary evil, not for me though. I couldn't have it on my conscience thinking that some of the girls are forced into it.

Would rather a woman spent time with me cos she wants to, not because she's paid too. "

boak

greenock

"I realise that for some men that these places of prostitution (let's face it, that's what they are) are a necessary evil, not for me though. I couldn't have it on my conscience thinking that some of the girls are forced into it.

Would rather a woman spent time with me cos she wants to, not because she's paid too. boak"

Care to elaborate?

Only Saunas now are in Edinburgh and you pay an entry fee then the lady for her time in the room

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Only Saunas now are in Edinburgh and you pay an entry fee then the lady for her time in the room"

Are there any mixed sauna genuine mixed ones in Glasgow or Edinburgh

"Best check between her legs first"
pmsl

[Removed by poster at 23/05/19 16:33:02]

The sauna at Dollan baths in East Kilbride is mixed. I’ve never been but would imagine that it is swimming costumes worn and above board

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"The sauna at Dollan baths in East Kilbride is mixed. I’ve never been but would imagine that it is swimming costumes worn and above board

"

The ones in Stirling uni is mixed and optional

By *unineastscotWoman  over a year ago

East Scotland

If you haven't already, watch 'doing money'. Based on a true story and in fact the true story is worse than what they put on screen. You have no idea what some of these girls go through, how anyone could use one of these places is beyond me. If you watch this you'll hopefully change your mind about using any services like that.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"If you haven't already, watch 'doing money'. Based on a true story and in fact the true story is worse than what they put on screen. You have no idea what some of these girls go through, how anyone could use one of these places is beyond me. If you watch this you'll hopefully change your mind about using any services like that."

Just searched it there but it’s not available at the moment on iplayer, trailer looked good though so I will try again to view it

Saw it last year

My views on this are quite strong. If you're using a sauna and have been with a girl like those in the film then it's r@pe. Pure and simple.

» Add a new message to this topic