FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Temple Village 29 Feb 12

Temple Village 29 Feb 12

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi yall,

We are "Oot n Aboot" again.....heading for Midlothian.

be there between 10:00 and 1030....hitting the old church yard and then some of sites in town

after, probably going to hit the Roslin Chapel wooded area to check on the first spring herbs (Ransoms) and see how they growing....

Temple derives its name from the famous military order of the Knights Templar who had their Scottish base here between the 12th century and their suppression in the early 14th century. The Order of the Temple was founded to protect the pilgrims in the Holy Land. As a reward for these duties, the Knights were given land in Scotland and England. In 1312 the Order was suppressed and the land at Temple was given to the Knights of St John in Jerusalem, whose chief Scottish seat was at Torphichen in West Lothian. The Knights of St John were funded by the residents of Temple who gave them a tenth of their income. Prior to 1570 the village was known as Balantradoch (or Balantrodach/Balantrodoch).

all are welcome (yes we know its a work day)

THIS IS A NON EROTIC MEET, but if you come bring a camera

Hugs,

Lee and Nessarosa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have the ruins of a 13th century templar chapel at the bottom of our garden...spooks the hell out of visitors

have a great trip

x

"we have the ruins of a 13th century templar chapel at the bottom of our garden...spooks the hell out of visitors

have a great trip

x"

Wow, that sounds cool. can you send us a private message with name of church. We do a lot of Tomb stone Photography and interesting to see some of the old tomb stones.

Also Nessa and I are trying to map possible route for the Knights during the 2nd and 3rd Crusades from Scotland to Borders....then this summer maybe walk it or part of it.

Thanks and hugs,

Lee

hi guys

i have been admiring your photos from afar

they are very good.

for my work i love taking pictures as it gives the clients a memory, a different perspective and something to share [non erotic mind].

i have a friend , [very sexy] who was asking me about Dolman [portal} stones

do you know of any sites. she lives near Dundee.

i would send you a link to some of my pics, i had a fantastic trip to mumbai but the link in the forum would expose me[that that i have a problem with that in the right environment]

best wishes and keep up the great pics

and if you know of any sites but dont want to message , please post here.

im off to the northern lights on tues maybe some good pics,, but am a bit shaky when it comes to using my slr off auto

By *arpark deviantMan  over a year ago

midlothian..

hi lee, i actually live in the village itself, up hill from old churchyard..!!!! have a good day and llove your pics by the way....

"hi guys

i have been admiring your photos from afar

they are very good.

for my work i love taking pictures as it gives the clients a memory, a different perspective and something to share [non erotic mind].

i have a friend , [very sexy] who was asking me about Dolman [portal} stones

do you know of any sites. she lives near Dundee.

i would send you a link to some of my pics, i had a fantastic trip to mumbai but the link in the forum would expose me[that that i have a problem with that in the right environment]

best wishes and keep up the great pics

and if you know of any sites but dont want to message , please post here.

im off to the northern lights on tues maybe some good pics,, but am a bit shaky when it comes to using my slr off auto "

sounds cool....

Message coming in you private box.

"hi lee, i actually live in the village itself, up hill from old churchyard..!!!! have a good day and llove your pics by the way....

"

Thank you....well if you see us floating around....dont be shy....just walk up and ask if I am Lee.

Hugs

Lee and Nessarosa

a wee bit more homework required I think on this imprtant historical site...it isnt all Dan Brown

"a wee bit more homework required I think on this imprtant historical site...it isnt all Dan Brown"

hmmmmmmmmm?

I think with the amount of visiting historic sites...that we would take a little time to research.

but thank you for comment.

hi guysfantastic profile and photos really enjoyed looking at them..would love to come along to roslin chapel

"hi guysfantastic profile and photos really enjoyed looking at them..would love to come along to roslin chapel "

Hi Steve,

It was really nice...didnt make it to Roslin Chapel (it was only to collect wild Garlic (Ransoms). But we did find a whole mess at the Temple Gave yard. (the spring has sprung.....yea.) thought Nessa and me were going to have an orgasm just seeing all the Ransom....yummy

As to Grave yard, lot of history and really nice area....very quiet. We also saw the Portal....thats up in main town. Lots of legends there to.

Hugs,

Lee and Nessa

PS: new photos up....thats Nessarosa collecting Ransoms....LOL

thanks so much sounds good fun and would love to come along next time..loving your photos would to watch the or help you take them...

» Add a new message to this topic