FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dundee Club Info

Dundee Club Info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erthguy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth

The club will be called Kudos we do have a website under construction at the moment. The club will open 9pm Saturday 21st June. There will be no limit on single guys on this night only.

The prices will be on par with other Scottish clubs. Single guys £35 for 1 years membership and £35 entry couples £25 & 25

Single female £10&£10

Lockers, towels, condoms, lube provided as well as soft drinks.

2 spacious lounges 3 private rooms 2 open rooms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just double checking as the 21st June is Friday, but you're opening the same weekend as the social coming up?

Perth

"Just double checking as the 21st June is Friday, but you're opening the same weekend as the social coming up? "

The social is on Sat 22 and we are closed for a fetish event the night of the social and will open at 10.00pm

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

[Removed by poster at 12/06/19 08:03:07]

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

Where about IN Dundee is it located?? X

Perth

"Where about IN Dundee is it located?? X"

11 princess street dundee

"Just double checking as the 21st June is Friday, but you're opening the same weekend as the social coming up?

The social is on Sat 22 and we are closed for a fetish event the night of the social and will open at 10.00pm"

I’m confused

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"The club will be called Kudos we do have a website under construction at the moment. The club will open 9pm Saturday 21st June. There will be no limit on single guys on this night only.

The prices will be on par with other Scottish clubs. Single guys £35 for 1 years membership and £35 entry couples £25 & 25

Single female £10&£10

Lockers, towels, condoms, lube provided as well as soft drinks.

2 spacious lounges 3 private rooms 2 open rooms

"

Great, thanks for the info. Do you operate a booking system like CJs, or do people just turn up?

"Just double checking as the 21st June is Friday, but you're opening the same weekend as the social coming up?

The social is on Sat 22 and we are closed for a fetish event the night of the social and will open at 10.00pm"

OK, so open on the Friday but closed for a fetish night on the Saturday?

Sorry if I'm sounding dense, just wanting to be clear on it as I would like to give the place a look.

Is it membership at door or join before turning up ?

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Whats prices for TG's ?

Looking forward to checking this place out!!

Hotel next door. Good thinking batman

Perth

"Is it membership at door or join before turning up ?"

Just come along as there will be no restrictions in place for first weekend.

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Good luck with the new club bud. As a new club though i think it would have been a good gesture to half your membership prices or even offer free nembership for the night. After all your an unknown quantity and the only way you will stay open is through good feedback and reviews from users on that 1 night.

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland.

"Good luck with the new club bud. As a new club though i think it would have been a good gesture to half your membership prices or even offer free nembership for the night. After all your an unknown quantity and the only way you will stay open is through good feedback and reviews from users on that 1 night.

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland. "

What a brilliant business brain!

I'm sure youre fed up knocking back a seat on dragons den given your knowledge and expertise and how you applied it yourself to amass your fortune.

You actually really do know everything, congratulations

Blantyre

"Good luck with the new club bud. As a new club though i think it would have been a good gesture to half your membership prices or even offer free nembership for the night. After all your an unknown quantity and the only way you will stay open is through good feedback and reviews from users on that 1 night.

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland.

I'm sure youre fed up knocking back a seat on dragons den given your knowledge and expertise and how you applied it yourself to amass your fortune.

You actually really do know everything, congratulations "

Awe thx.

By *otrock-cplCouple  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Darren & I are looking forward to becoming members.

Any single females and M/F Couples looking to buddy up please get in touch and Hears to great success to a new club in Scotland. X

By *undeeSingleMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Hmmm think my friday night just got busy.

The social is on Sat 22 and we are closed for a fetish event the night of the social and will open at 10.00pm

OK, so open on the Friday but closed for a fetish night on the Saturday?

Sorry if I'm sounding dense, just wanting to be clear on it as I would like to give the place a look. "

Aw gutted would loved to have popped along on the Saturday for a nosey or is the fet night organised through fet life ?

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

All the best with your venture x

I will be in attendance at some point, cant do opening night though, before payday

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Won't be able to make it to opening night due to a stag night but we will defo be along to check it out.

Great news

Perth

Just to make this clearer, The venue will be hosting a BDSM event on Saturday 22nd June from 4 - 10 the place will be cleared and cleaned then we will be open for the swinger party

Just to make this clearer, The venue will be hosting a BDSM event on Saturday 22nd June from 4 - 10 the place will be cleared and cleaned then we will be open for the swinger party"

makes much more sense

Just to make this clearer, The venue will be hosting a BDSM event on Saturday 22nd June from 4 - 10 the place will be cleared and cleaned then we will be open for the swinger party"

Thanks for clearing that up, in that case might stop by to have a look after the social

Perth

We will also be taking card payments which may be more convenient than trying to find a cash machine. It will appear on statements as our main leisure group name and not the club for total discretion

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Great to see this actually happening, now we just need to find a free weekend to visit.

Reason to vist Dundee the second best people and city in Scotland.

Best of luck with the venture although doubt you'll need it,Dundonians are the kinkiest soundest lot going

[Removed by poster at 12/06/19 22:59:32]

Cunty Durham

I'll ask again as it wasn't answered. And it also wasn't listed in all the prices posted.

Price for TG/TV/TS ?

My thoughts were the same - this suggesting “free membership” or “half price” are the type of members that are not needed nor required at making this a successful venture !

Dundee

Sorry, also forgot to ask what evenings will it be open for swingers?

Perth

"Sorry, also forgot to ask what evenings will it be open for swingers?"

To start it will be Fri,sat but hope to do things with a Wednesday night also.

Blantyre

"My thoughts were the same - this suggesting “free membership” or “half price” are the type of members that are not needed nor required at making this a successful venture ! "

So by suggesting this , it makes me an undesirable at a club . Perhaps you could explain in more detail the logic behind that assumption. ? And does that logic extend to my wife too as we 2ould probably class ourselves as regular club goers . And also extend to the other single females that i have introduced to the club scene as i would never go to a club on my own . Please elaborate , thx bud.

It’s a business not a charity !! Some people always always expect something for nothing !! Couldn't give 2 hoots who you’ve introduced - end of the day it’s a business and no I am not involved in any way with it but welcome it as much as everyone else !

Blantyre

"It’s a business not a charity !! Some people always always expect something for nothing !! Couldn't give 2 hoots who you’ve introduced - end of the day it’s a business and no I am not involved in any way with it but welcome it as much as everyone else ! "

Well your doing a grand job of showing how friendly the people of Dundee are.

Make a suggestion and if the local hillbilly doesnt like it they will throw yawl azz oot .

Luckily i understand most towns and cities have one.

Back to the club .

OP as said earlier, wish you best of luck with your opening night.

Heres hoping for a good vetting process on the door.

Sounds interesting live to try it

By *ottie_and_the_HoundWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Defo be poping along see wot its like good luck OP

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Good luck and hope all goes well Plan to visit soon

By *inkycouple9836Couple  over a year ago

dundee

Unfortunately we have something planned on open night, but we are glad to hear a club is opening in Dundee and we can't wait to make an appearance. Good job and best of luck

Blantyre

You actually really do know everything, congratulations "

It would appear it wasnt such a bad suggestion after all. Alas i will still need to deny that dragons den seat as im still so busy just now.

By *ncandiladoCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We're delighted to announce that everyone attending the Dundee Social on Saturday 22 June will get a FREE Day Membership AND reduced price entry to Dundee's new Alternative Lifestyle Club!!

Club Kudos at 11-13 Princes Street in Dundee, opens it's doors for the first time at 9pm on Friday 21 June for a 'Fun For All' night then opens again at 11pm on Saturday 22 June.

We'll be there straight after the social on Saturday the 22nd and we'd love you all to come along and check it out!

The members only club will be charging similar prices to Scotland's other two clubs and will close at around 3am.

Singles males will pay £35 for a yearly membership and £35 entry per visit. Couples will pay £25 annually plus £25 per visit and single females will be charged just £10 a year and £10 entry fee.

Everyone that attends the social will be given a voucher for £10 off the entry price and a free one day membership!

We've only got a few tickets left for the social so if you've not got yours yet you'll need to be quick!

Last chance to get tickets, if there's any left, is Thursday 20 June and we'll be sending out the venue information on Friday 21 June.

This is going to be an awesome night out and you really don't want to miss it!

Kat & Geo xx

Sounds fantastic, looking forward to the social and also giving this new club a look in afterwards

By *ncandiladoCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Sounds fantastic, looking forward to the social and also giving this new club a look in afterwards "

We are too!

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"

Single female £10&£10

"

Don't think there is a yearly membership at CJ's ?

Hope it is successful though as another club is always welcome

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Blackpool and Glasgow

CJ's do not charge Annual Membership and their entry fee's are somewhat less than the rates you propose.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"CJ's do not charge Annual Membership and their entry fee's are somewhat less than the rates you propose."

Not for weekend rates.

R

You’re right about membership. But not door prices.

"I'll ask again as it wasn't answered. And it also wasn't listed in all the prices posted.

Price for TG/TV/TS ?"

Could you answer the question above,please. There are various parties interested. Thank you.

Perth

"I'll ask again as it wasn't answered. And it also wasn't listed in all the prices posted.

Price for TG/TV/TS ?

Could you answer the question above,please. There are various parties interested. Thank you."

Single female rates

Cunty Durham

Price for TG/TV/TS ?

Could you answer the question above,please. There are various parties interested. Thank you.

Single female rates

"

Thats not what you told me via mail 2 days ago after not answering the question here. you stated treated as single males!...However you said you planned to host TV/TG/TS and "admirer" nights and it would be £15...

Club rates generally reflect (rightly or wrongly) that single fems are the attraction, so cheaper entry...

So basically on a "regular" night Trans people will be misgendered and pay for the privilege, but on the trans nights when you need the Tgirls as the attraction and to make up the numbers you'd charge less.

CJ charges at a rate of in between single fem and single male and doesnt "label" people..

It was the double standards, and willingness to simultaneously disregard yet exploit Tgirls that saw Me tell you I wont be attending

Cunty Durham

Right...

While i still stand by what i said and feel. I probably should have called it out via mail and not on the forum.

Apology has been offered in private mail.

Yet you want labelled if it means a cheaper rate ?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You actually really do know everything, congratulations

Awe thx. "

Well I certainly wouldn’t want to pay for membership at a club I’d rarely use. As He Devil says an opening offer to attract business would be good. This is usually the norm even in the vanilla world of gyms, clubs, etc

Perhaps you could’ve had your website up and running to give more details on opening times, facilities, events, theme nights, pricing, etc.

An opening night needs to be launched to attract people so that they spread the word. Reputation is important. Of the two other clubs in Scotland only one has a membership fee. Good luck with your business it may be worth a trip to Dundee.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"CJ's do not charge Annual Membership and their entry fee's are somewhat less than the rates you propose."

And they have loyalty cards so after so many visits you get a free night.

Been going to cjs for 18 months, never been charged annual membership, only price on the night. Not sure about attending now if I have to pay a membership I will use rarely. Would rather pay the entry fee on the night oy. Best of luck with the club

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Blackpool and Glasgow

"Been going to cjs for 18 months, never been charged annual membership, only price on the night. Not sure about attending now if I have to pay a membership I will use rarely. Would rather pay the entry fee on the night oy. Best of luck with the club "

My thoughts exactly,

£35 Membership plus £35 Entrance, travel and accommodation.

Might not like it and never go again, expensive night.

Glenrothes

Probably better to scrap this membership idea & just have a flat rate at the door for couples, singles, tv/ts etc as all other clubs we've been to work that way perfectly fine so feel the asking of money for membership will put a lot of people off.

Everyone entitled to there own opinion and views and this is ours but on the same note all the very best of luck however even with it nearly on our doorstep we will be gladly travelling to CJ'S ?

Dundee

It's a valid point about the membership, especially as it's a new venture and people don't know if it'll be up their street so it's rather a lot to pay right off the bat. Although I assume the OP has a reason for why he has chosen this option.

Perhaps a half price introductory membership would be a better idea until it is up and running fully?

I also like that CJs has a stamp card so you get a free visit

I don’t mind travelling from Aberdeen to Dundee to try out the new club and tbh paying £20 is a lot less than I would pay for a routine night out. I can fully understand the single guy and couple concerns re: membership fees and entrance cost if not planning on going again. Possibly thinking of scrapping/ reducing the membership fees if looking to attract more custom overall. Just my thoughts

By *appyDeviantsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

So if single guys pull on a dress and call themselves a TV they get in for a tenner ,Win Win guys thank me later

Cunty Durham

"Yet you want labelled if it means a cheaper rate ? "

show Me where I said that?

read again

Cunty Durham

surprised it took so long for the phobics and the trolls to appear on the post

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Sounds worth a wee road trip x

Dundee

Tbh I find that comment to be in poor taste too. Even if that was the case, someone rocking up like that would stand out as not a genuine Tgirl, so would I hope be refused entry

Regarding membership..

As it is a private club. They are entitled to have a membership fee.

I wpuld believe that to be the case in most clubs in England.

I do not think it is unreasonable.

However, I would suggest and introductory price for a period or for the first year to encourage clientele to join.

If membership is annual. Then if they wish to continue they will pay accordingly.

Better to have a full vibrant club. Than an expensive empty one!

Perth

Ok first 3 months couples membership will be the same as a single female and single guys will be £25. Trans community members who turn up in full make up and dress will pay single female rates otherwise full price.

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Perthguy39

Am I right in assuming that you have just spent some (if not a lot) of money opening this club, and as you can’t sell alcohol the only revenue source for you to recoup your outlay is via membership and admission fees?

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 16/06/19 23:56:49]

Perth

"Perthguy39

Am I right in assuming that you have just spent some (if not a lot) of money opening this club, and as you can’t sell alcohol the only revenue source for you to recoup w your outlay is via membership and admission fees?"

Close to 30k

By *emptingtracyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Can you confirm got appropriate licence. Would hate to be all over the Courier after a police raid!!

Dundee

Prices on website differ from post so which is correct?

Perth

"Can you confirm got appropriate licence. Would hate to be all over the Courier after a police raid!! "

I have a very good lawyer who has advised on all licenceing matters.

Perth

"Prices on website differ from post so which is correct?"

Website contains the revised prices

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Trans people who are 'made up' get in for a tenner, but 'not made up' trans people pay £20, this seems a bit random. To what extent do they have to be made up, where is the line drawn? Also, trans people are not the same as TV/CDs.

And the 'annual pass' for the gay and bi crowd is different than a yearly membership, and costs nearly 3k?!

Sadly I'll not be attendimg any events at this venue based purely on the door policy.

I will not & never have supported any venue which charges discriminatory rates based on gender. Why on earth should a single man pay almost three times as much as a lady, it's exploitative & discriminatory.

In these days of gender equality this sort of outdated nonsense needs to stop. One person, one price.

By *undeepairCouple  over a year ago

Birkhill

Feeding back on the opening. We have been really excited for the opening however as others have said, the rather extensive initial cost of £70 as a couple for something that may not be that enjoyable is a bit of a put off.

Membership fees would be fine if we knew it was worthwhile but an introductory offer or something of that vein would be appreciated.

Dundee

"Prices on website differ from post so which is correct?"

Where’s the website, google isn’t showing anything

Glenrothes

Think we shall wait until a good few months down the line and read the reviews on the club section of FAB before coming along so that all the upheaval of how much for who etc & licencing etc has all settled down as we as a couple go on recommendations & it works perfectly for us.

All the very best to the club and only time will tell if it's a success or not.

Membership fees and prices are often used to discourage certain types of people from attending, those without a genuine interest in the scene and those hoping to have easy access to horny folk wanting their hole for want of a nicer way of putting it, I’ve been to several clubs down south and have never paid a membership fee, neither have males I’ve travelled with, we’ve often had it waived because of travelling so far from out of town and they want their reputation and recommendations to spread far and wide. Yes to run as a private members club there is requirements to have certain information about the people attending. When you attend any clubs down south and pay an annual membership fee this is reflected often in the regular entry price. For example members who pay an annual fee might only pay £25 on a night whereas visiting non members would pay £35 and means the locals who do want to attend regularly will pay an initial outlay to recoup the discounts over the year. I’m not sure of your previous experience running a business but it’s seems on this occasion your ideas for success have been hit at this epic hurdle and you really ought to rethink your tactics or very quickly you will find your reputation in tatters before you’ve even begun. I’ve never really been a fan that single men pay way more than anyone but I understand why places have chosen to adopt it in the past and with the ratio of men far outweighing women as well it’s seen as a way of discouraging men from being creeps and getting thrown out after spending so much money and encouraging more women to attend if they’re not going to be overun with men. The idea of membership is to also keep the creeps out as it were, those that think anonymity allows them to behave any way they want and treat folk any way they want without repercussion. So many conflicting pros and cons for the fees the debate could go forever unfortunately

My personal opinion though is a try before you buy on membership fees to begin with

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Most clubs charge a membership fee and they're still busy most of the time. And some of these I wouldn't even class as a "club". Just because CJs doesn't, doesn't mean any other new club has to work the same way.

OP I'm sure it'll be a great success, last few unclarities will be sorted soon (let's face it, no new business gets it spot on first time around) and I will definitely come visit when I can x

By *rscotsdudeMan  over a year ago

angus

This is only a suggestion

You charge a tenner extra for people who dont want membership. This helps with the one off visits and for people who visit from further afield. If they then want membership after visiting the extra tenner goes towards the cost of membership ie if its £35 they pay £25 as the extra tenner they paid contributes. Hope that makes sense!?

Perthguy...well done for actively making something happen and i wish you plenty success. You will never keep eveyone happy!

Is there a website available yet for the club?

Fantastic!

Please confirm it’s non-smoking venue?

Give the guy a break.

Hes told you hes spent almost £30 grand on getting the place ready. £30k people not £300

Hopefully the facilities are great.

It's a business and unless its run like one, will hemorrhage money therfore lead to closure.

The prices are what they are and if people aren't happy then simply dont go or wait to see a few reviews and then decide if it's worth the gamble. I'm pretty sure if someone is spending that type of money there is a business plan in place and there has to be money coming in and "freebies" dont cut it unfortunately.

Either way Scotland is crying out for a decent club on par with those down south.

I'm not for one minute saying this will be the case with this club opening in Dundee but hopefully it is as the prices mentioned are a hell of a lot cheaper than travelling down south, overnight costs and club costs when you add them all up. You can be in excess of £250 when everything's taken into account for a night or 2 down south at a good venue.

I've never met the man and cant make it along this weekend but good luck to you and I hope it works out well. I'll be looking forward to reading the reviews then deciding if it's worth a visit.

Blantyre

"Give the guy a break.

Hes told you hes spent almost £30 grand on getting the place ready. £30k people not £300

Hopefully the facilities are great.

It's a business and unless its run like one, will hemorrhage money therfore lead to closure.

The prices are what they are and if people aren't happy then simply dont go or wait to see a few reviews and then decide if it's worth the gamble. I'm pretty sure if someone is spending that type of money there is a business plan in place and there has to be money coming in and "freebies" dont cut it unfortunately.

Either way Scotland is crying out for a decent club on par with those down south.

I'm not for one minute saying this will be the case with this club opening in Dundee but hopefully it is as the prices mentioned are a hell of a lot cheaper than travelling down south, overnight costs and club costs when you add them all up. You can be in excess of £250 when everything's taken into account for a night or 2 down south at a good venue.

I've never met the man and cant make it along this weekend but good luck to you and I hope it works out well. I'll be looking forward to reading the reviews then deciding if it's worth a visit. "

Yes its a business and yes its gotta make money .

So as a business what is the owner looking for . A one night when he can make a fortune or a long term viable business.

Heres an example he allows 20 guys in at £70 a pop, entrance plus membership, how many of those guys will have fun , probably not many if what ive seen in clubs is the norm. If these guys that never got their fun then say to themselves thats £70 down the drain are they really gonna leave a rip roaring review or are they more likely to slaughter it. Females and couples will probably give it an honest review. But the clientele that he makes the most money from , single guys, will read the bad reviews and possibly never attend.

Sounds crazy but a carefully managed ratio of single guys. Females and couple given free entry would have had the place mobbed plus most likely extremely favourable reviews.

He has however reduced entry prices and fair play it will prove to be a good decision.

Good luck again OP.

Give the guy a chance.

Youre trying to tell him how to run his business that he's spent HIS money on.

This place isn't even open yet and your trying to tell him what his pricing structure should be... seriously?

As far as I'm led to believe your no expert on running such an establishment so your opinion holds no weight.

And for the record neither am I, therfore I'm waiting to see what the reviews are like or I'll pop along one evening and make my own mind up before deciding whether to go back again or not.

But what I will do is pay the going rate and not try and get a "freebie" or discounted rate of entry to see if I like it or not.. unfortunately you dont get a try before you buy.

Who is to say he wont hold couple only events once a month or once a week.

Or

Greedy girl nights

Or

TV/TS events.

I say good luck to him and I'm sure he will update his pricing structure depending on his clientele and his overheads otherwise the place wont be about for long and then it benefits absolutely no one.

Blantyre

"Give the guy a chance.

This place isn't even open yet and your trying to tell him what his pricing structure should be... seriously?

As far as I'm led to believe your no expert on running such an establishment so your opinion holds no weight.

And for the record neither am I, therfore I'm waiting to see what the reviews are like or I'll pop along one evening and make my own mind up before deciding whether to go back again or not.

But what I will do is pay the going rate and not try and get a "freebie" or discounted rate of entry to see if I like it or not.. unfortunately you dont get a try before you buy.

Or

Greedy girl nights

Or

TV/TS events.

I say good luck to him and I'm sure he will update his pricing structure depending on his clientele and his overheads otherwise the place wont be about for long and then it benefits absolutely no one.

"

Im not understanding why your having a go at my business acumen lol. He has already said he will do an opening night offer as is said further up. If everyone does what you suggest and wait for reviews to start coming out it may be a short lived club if initial rewiews are not great. I genuinely hope they are all great reviews . As also said earlier most new clubs not just swinging offer new member incentives. Mainly reduced or free membership. Thats not my advice thats common knoledge.

Blantyre

"

"

One last wee point, as a pottential customer you say my opinion holds no weight, so ALL the pottential customers opinions hold no weight. Could be a short lived venture if you were running the place.

[Removed by poster at 18/06/19 13:33:07]

[Removed by poster at 18/06/19 13:33:09]

Dundee

"Give the guy a chance.

Or

Greedy girl nights

Or

TV/TS events.

"

By *ail_forceTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

Price for TG/TV/TS ?

Single female rates

"

If they turn up as a bloke charge them bloke rates I'd say!

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

will be watching with much interest..

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Looking forward to hopefully visiting over the summer!

L x

By *emptingtracyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Can you confirm got appropriate licence. Would hate to be all over the Courier after a police raid!!

I have a very good lawyer who has advised on all licenceing matters. "

Good luck with the new venture and I hope you make a success of your club.

Great to see another new club in Scotland, and hopefully one that everyone can enjoy fully.

"Where about IN Dundee is it located?? X

11 princess street dundee"

Just realised I used to work in that building 20 years ago!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Will be great to gave somewhere closer to home. I’m looking forward to hearing more about it and making some plans!

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never been to a club before... Now this is local I could well be tempted!!

Can't wait to give this a place a try some night

By *ornydundeemaleMan  over a year ago

dundee

There is no annual membership at CHS. I think your prices are a bit high for Dundee area

dundee

No annual membership at cjs.

Central Borders

"No annual membership at cjs."

Annual memberships at after8, clubf, infusion and a whole load of other clubs. Not having an annual membership is an exception for these clubs.

And this isn't CJs, so doesn't need to go about it the same way x

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is no annual membership at CHS. I think your prices are a bit high for Dundee area "

Surely it's based on what they'll provide rather than the area, the fact it might not have such a high volume of customer through the door as clubs in big cities is maybe a reason prices need to be kept at a certain standard or else the place won't survive, they are running a business at the end of the day. A big Mac in Dundee is the same price as a big Mac in Glasgow/Edinburgh/London and no one complains about that?

John

"There is no annual membership at CHS. I think your prices are a bit high for Dundee area

Surely it's based on what they'll provide rather than the area, the fact it might not have such a high volume of customer through the door as clubs in big cities is maybe a reason prices need to be kept at a certain standard or else the place won't survive, they are running a business at the end of the day. A big Mac in Dundee is the same price as a big Mac in Glasgow/Edinburgh/London and no one complains about that?

John "

And will you and the gorgeous k be going to club after social for a nosey ?

Glasgow

"There is no annual membership at CHS. I think your prices are a bit high for Dundee area

John

And will you and the gorgeous k be going to club after social for a nosey ? "

Possibly, depends if they have a buffet or not

John

John

And will you and the gorgeous k be going to club after social for a nosey ?

Possibly, depends if they have a buffet or not

John "

Hahahaha you and your grub lol sure there’s going to be a buffet at the social ! My hotel

Next door to McDonald’s so I’m sorted lol

I'll sadly miss this one, The trip would be too much for my poor wee ankle

"I'll sadly miss this one, The trip would be too much for my poor wee ankle "

I’m driving through and hotelling it on my tod if you fancied it ? The oh working sat night

"I'll sadly miss this one, The trip would be too much for my poor wee ankle

I’m driving through and hotelling it on my tod if you fancied it ? The oh working sat night "

uch I've not got an outfit either but thankyou for the offer

dundee

There is more facilities in the club's down south. They have sauna steam rooms and hot tubs in them. Is there anything like that in this club I doubt it.

By *lasgowSocialButterfliesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/06/19 17:49:35]

Glasgow

I’m driving through and hotelling it on my tod if you fancied it ? The oh working sat night uch I've not got an outfit either but thankyou for the offer "

Aw come on... I've no outfit either n probs won't be the only one

K

By *obi_DDCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

I'm going to the kink event so I'll see how tired I am for the later one lol - Tobi

I’m driving through and hotelling it on my tod if you fancied it ? The oh working sat night uch I've not got an outfit either but thankyou for the offer

Aw come on... I've no outfit either n probs won't be the only one

K"

maybe then

theres only 1 way to see about club and that's to wait to see reviews.

Dundee

"There is more facilities in the club's down south. They have sauna steam rooms and hot tubs in them. Is there anything like that in this club I doubt it."

Yes they do, it previously was a sauna and the website states it still has the facilities

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"There is more facilities in the club's down south. They have sauna steam rooms and hot tubs in them. Is there anything like that in this club I doubt it."

Pish. OP4F is a small London club with only a couple of play rooms and it is thriving.

Hot tubs and steam rooms add several big issues with health and safety which for a club starting out doesn't need.

is the site up as trying to find it

Dundee

Www.clubkudos.co.uk

Good luck with this..

By *cottishfitlafMan  over a year ago

scotland

Many people attending this on Saturday? If just coming for the swinging event is that starting at 11?

Perth

"There is more facilities in the club's down south. They have sauna steam rooms and hot tubs in them. Is there anything like that in this club I doubt it.

Pish. OP4F is a small London club with only a couple of play rooms and it is

thriving.

Hot tubs and steam rooms add several big issues with health and safety which for a club starting out doesn't need. "

The sauna and steam room will not be in operation on swing nights, that is a health and safety nightmare.

dundee

Why advertise sauna and steam room on your website if there not going to be operating. That's fake advertising. That's a dear admission fee and not really any facilities.

Dundee

"Why advertise sauna and steam room on your website if there not going to be operating. That's fake advertising. That's a dear admission fee and not really any facilities."

If you bothered to read the website it states that those facilities are available at the club. The club is not exclusively a swingers club, and as the owner has stated above, on those nights those facilities will not be in use. However, there are other facilities and play rooms. Not sure why that's difficult to understand.

You clearly don't want to go, so don't go. Simple.

dundee

No mention on website saying sauna and steam room unavailable on swinging nites.

Dundee

"No mention on website saying sauna and steam room unavailable on swinging nites."

Ok, as you seem determined to dig your heels in - AS I SAID ABOVE, THE OWNER HAS CONFIRMED IN THIS THREAD THAT THEY ARE NOT OPEN DURING SWINGERS EVENINGS.

Clear enough for you?

I’m sure this oversight on the website will be rectified, as it is obviously still under construction and only has basic details on it at the moment.

If you don’t want to go, then don’t. No one is forcing you to, it’s not compulsory.

I personally applaud the owner for getting a club open here after many years of me saying we should have one, and many other people trying and failing, and he has my support. I will attend the club soon to check it out myself instead of whinging about it on the forum.

Perth

"No mention on website saying sauna and steam room unavailable on swinging nites."

Ok mate who in there right mind is going to offer these facilities to people who have had a few drinks ??? If you feel that strongly about a sauna and steam room save up your pennies and go down south.

Aw actually a bit gutted now to learn sauna etc isn’t going to be on I was looking forward to that not everyone who goes to swingers events are drinkers in fact a larger majority of us are non drinkers from

Experience

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

Don't see why you would go to the effort of installing facilities and not using them. This is sounding more like a sauna that will hold swingers events can you confirm if this is the case

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland. "

guy has said its an open club first weekend which i think is a good gesture it is a buisness and needs to make cash so cant be free for ever

Blantyre

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland. guy has said its an open club first weekend which i think is a good gesture it is a buisness and needs to make cash so cant be free for ever"

There was no good gesture kola when i made this comment.

And your right as a business he does have to turn a profit.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont think drink would be the issue more body secreations wow i said it nice instead of manfat explosions everywhere

Perth

Like i say though bud wish you the best of luck, its great having a 3rd option in Scotland. guy has said its an open club first weekend which i think is a good gesture it is a buisness and needs to make cash so cant be free for ever"

It won't ever be free

Central Borders

"Don't see why you would go to the effort of installing facilities and not using them. This is sounding more like a sauna that will hold swingers events can you confirm if this is the case "

Sauna and steam room not available on swingers nights. Only for gay/bi events is what I understood from this post and the website x

Perth

"Don't see why you would go to the effort of installing facilities and not using them. This is sounding more like a sauna that will hold swingers events can you confirm if this is the case

Sauna and steam room not available on swingers nights. Only for gay/bi events is what I understood from this post and the website x"

If there is a big demand for it I'll turn it all on it's not a problem.

By *cottyboy22Man  over a year ago

Dundee/Blackpool/Benidorm

What days and nights will the new club be open? Wont make opening nite coz o perth races sat. It will be good to have club on doorstep as I usually go Blackpool, Chorley, Manchester for fun n play

Scotty

Perth

Friday night swingers party will be standard entry prices but no membership fee. Come have a look, laugh and fun if it takes your fancy and if you can see yourself coming back I'll happily sell you a membership at advertised price.

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

"Don't see why you would go to the effort of installing facilities and not using them. This is sounding more like a sauna that will hold swingers events can you confirm if this is the case

Sauna and steam room not available on swingers nights. Only for gay/bi events is what I understood from this post and the website x"

Yeah so basically a sauna that will hold swingers events but not use all the facilities for them because some people might get d*unk. So in that case does this mean the gay/bi events will be alcohol free?

Perth

Sauna and steam room not available on swingers nights. Only for gay/bi events is what I understood from this post and the website x

Yeah so basically a sauna that will hold swingers events but not use all the facilities for them because some people might get d*unk. So in that case does this mean the gay/bi events will be alcohol free?"

If there is demand I will supply

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"No mention on website saying sauna and steam room unavailable on swinging nites.

Ok mate who in there right mind is going to offer these facilities to people who have had a few drinks ??? If you feel that strongly about a sauna and steam room save up your pennies and go down south. "

Exactly this

Central Borders

If there is a big demand for it I'll turn it all on it's not a problem. "

Good luck this weekend!! Hope it's a brilliant start of your venture x

Perth

Good luck this weekend!! Hope it's a brilliant start of your venture x"

I'm nervous that no one will come even with the membership fee waiver

By *ead my bioMan  over a year ago

dundee

Good luck this weekend!! Hope it's a brilliant start of your venture x

I'm nervous that no one will come even with the membership fee waiver "

100% will be there saturday night

Definitely going to come along after the social for a look.

Perth

I'm hosting the first party Friday night also no membership fee let people pay the standard entry fee and have a look around hopefully get lots of members and have weekly or fortnightly party's

Good luck will keep an eye on the reviews...

Dundee

"I'm nervous that no one will come even with the membership fee waiver "

If you build it, they will come

Although I do believe having all facilities open will help you. I was a regular at Aberdeen and they never had any issues with d*unk people using the facilities. I personally don't drink in these situations, but I never saw any problems

By *inky KatzCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Does the club have an official website up and running yet?

Dundee

Clubkudos.co.uk

By *inky KatzCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Clubkudos.co.uk"

Found it, cheers dude. Was that place not once called Jocks sauna and got shut down from the police? I remember reading about it in the papers

Perth

"Clubkudos.co.uk

Found it, cheers dude. Was that place not once called Jocks sauna and got shut down from the police? I remember reading about it in the papers"

Yea it was once called jocks sauna and no it wasn't shut down by the police, they sold out to 2 jokers who ran the place into the ground

"I'm nervous that no one will come even with the membership fee waiver

If you build it, they will come

Although I do believe having all facilities open will help you. I was a regular at Aberdeen and they never had any issues with d*unk people using the facilities. I personally don't drink in these situations, but I never saw any problems "

True if you have decent staff keeping an eye on things and good clientele there will be plenty enough people keeping their eyes open,

By *amaSitaCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Question regarding tonight - is entry only if you've been at the dundee social?

Pity am away serving Poland for 6 months or I would be there

Perth

"Question regarding tonight - is entry only if you've been at the dundee social?"

No and discount still applies

dundee

What time you opening tonight at for swingers club. How much is it tonight for single male

[Removed by poster at 22/06/19 21:12:21]

What’s with all the whining and bitching on this thread?

Says a lot about people.

Perth

"What time you opening tonight at for swingers club. How much is it tonight for single male "

Ah this sounds awesome!

Obviously I chose this year to get pregnant, so won’t be going for a while. It’s only across the bridge for me!

Will the Club be open regularly, looking to visit 13 July, do we need to book etc.

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Think great news Scotland got new swingers club love know more about it pop sometime in August not hear much feed back about club on fab surprise me as open this weekend

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

be good to see some reviews ??

By *serfriendly500Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

TBH I 've not a regular club goer( only ever been to cjs for a social) but got shown round after dundee social and the people and staff were really friendly and good fun and that alone makes me want to go back the next time I m up at dundee.Regular club goes will have their limes and dislikes and expectations it's only natural I suppose cheets

Ok so as promised this nosey biatch went along and grilled the owner and put her tuppence in. Great venue great location, staff were all very friendly, fixtures and fittings and of course sanitary ware all great standard, whole new electrics throughout, sky tv music channels, amazing new leather sofas super soft carpets in social areas and lovely flooring in other areas, plenty of Social areas upstairs, good few decent play areas, massive sauna(gutted it wasn’t on) decent sized steam room(again gutted it was off) fantastic outdoor courtyard(not nearly utilised as it could be !!! ) lots of lockers available, tea coffee etc in decent equipped kitchen.

The bits that need work and this was well discussed last night, all the lovely new electrics and lights - too bright additional mood lighting would be better in some of the social and play areas, in time thicker softer mattresses and now sheets for the beds and towel racks dotted around the place and wash baskets, throws on the gorgeous leather sofas(is women hate getting out asses stuck when we’re wearing less !)

But for someone who’s fairly vanilla and a recently deflowered swinging virgin he’s done good so far and I am looking forward to visiting again once he’s settled in

By *obi_DDCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We went to the kink event and had a great time ^_^ - Tobi

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Surprised not much information or positive review of club so far well just till more about it count after eight club cj and shoebox only proper Swingers club in Scotland

If there’s anyone in my area going and doesn’t mind taking on a hitch hiker, lemme know please xoxo

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

" Surprised not much information or positive review of club so far well just till more about it count after eight club cj and shoebox only proper Swingers club in Scotland "

It only opened last night

Dundee

"Ok so as promised this nosey biatch went along and grilled the owner and put her tuppence in. Great venue great location, staff were all very friendly, fixtures and fittings and of course sanitary ware all great standard, whole new electrics throughout, sky tv music channels, amazing new leather sofas super soft carpets in social areas and lovely flooring in other areas, plenty of Social areas upstairs, good few decent play areas, massive sauna(gutted it wasn’t on) decent sized steam room(again gutted it was off) fantastic outdoor courtyard(not nearly utilised as it could be !!! ) lots of lockers available, tea coffee etc in decent equipped kitchen.

The bits that need work and this was well discussed last night, all the lovely new electrics and lights - too bright additional mood lighting would be better in some of the social and play areas, in time thicker softer mattresses and now sheets for the beds and towel racks dotted around the place and wash baskets, throws on the gorgeous leather sofas(is women hate getting out asses stuck when we’re wearing less !)

But for someone who’s fairly vanilla and a recently deflowered swinging virgin he’s done good so far and I am looking forward to visiting again once he’s settled in "

Great, thanks for that Violet. We almost attended on Friday as we had family yesterday so couldn’t attend the social. Will get along soon and see what it’s like for ourselves

Just heard the news of a new club . Great to see a club opening closer to us something badly missing since Aberdeen closed. We definitely be getting down to it. See someone put there’s a hotel next door so thats ideal too. Already planned our first cjs visit in August but this is a must

» Add a new message to this topic