FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Kinbaku rope bondage

Kinbaku rope bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Currently on the lookout for willing female playmates that are interested in rope bondage.I wish to build on basic skills and become better versed.

Any questions just ask..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Currently on the lookout for willing female playmates that are interested in rope bondage.I wish to build on basic skills and become better versed.

Any questions just ask.."

Try going to your local workshops to learn from someone who knows what they are doing. Rope bondage can be extremely dangerous if you dont know what you are doing

By *obi_DDCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

To any "willing females" reading: don't play rope with anyone who doesn't know what they're doing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all start somewhere, have tried this a few times, both on the receiving end and being instructed in bonding by my teacher a few years back. Would never think of attempting anything dangerous for example regarding suspension or constraint of airways without building up the necessary experience. So maybe before posting belittling comments from an apparent superior position, take time to ask questions before sending out the philanthropic warning messages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We all start somewhere, have tried this a few times, both on the receiving end and being instructed in bonding by my teacher a few years back. Would never think of attempting anything dangerous for example regarding suspension or constraint of airways without building up the necessary experience. So maybe before posting belittling comments from an apparent superior position, take time to ask questions before sending out the philanthropic warning messages."

Well this message says it all. Suspension and constriction of airways are not the only dangers in rope bondage. Your post shows a clear lack of knowledge and understanding and that being pointed out so other members are aware is not someone trying to belittle you and if you cant handle any criticism then maybe the internet isnt for you. You have shown a clear lack of knowledge about something that needs plenty of knowledge and practice to execute properly. No woman in her right mind is going to sign up to this. As I said go to local workshops and munches and prove you have the experience to other members of said groups and you will find a willing participant. Make posts on here showing no knowledge and then getting pissy about responses will just put women off

By *obi_DDCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

OP, if you're as experienced as you claim, you'd listen when more experienced people are trying to give advice.

» Add a new message to this topic