FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single Fems

Single Fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Ladies,

F would love to pursue her Bi side further and loves to put her pussy on a fem...

The problem is that we can never seems to get to meet single Fems so what are we doing wrong xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

probably do nothing wrong but when i had a single bi fem profile i would recieve literally 100s of messages a week. just a question of numbers and luck sometimes. try going to a club or meeting a couple with a bi fem, 100s on here, unless of course, you only wamt a mff.

good luck

n xx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

erm your profile is fine.

only thing is profile name "mrhotdog" - if peeps look at username only, they might think you is just a guy.

you could also try a social - no pressure to play and you meet loadsa great peeps.

dont give up - there are many nice bifems on the site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hav to agree with above comment , wd take ur profile as a guys due to name... we started out many years ago looking for single fems, and to explore my bi side and experience i (lisa) ended up going for f/f meets on my own, but we did come across the odd female who after a few meets with me wd then meet us as a couple gl xx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Have to agree with above comments said, i was a single fem on here for a year and i was bombarded with mail. If i saw your name, i would automatically delete you thinking you were a guy. So perhaps a different name would help in your search for the elusive single female.

» Add a new message to this topic