FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The do’s and don’t on Fab

The do’s and don’t on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on site for a while and been educational on ladies as I thought I understood ladies but clearly still a big learning curve! Lady profile who the lady described in her words nice beautiful tits she has amongst other stuff and clearly set out to meet some guy .Her pics were shear divine to look at so after a couple of hours staring at them thought hey can’t keep staring at pics just message her ! Although I admit should not have started conversation by saying nice tits ! So you know that pure excitement when your email notification goes and says you have a fab email which feels better than if you play national lottery on line ! So you click on the message with a cheeky wee grin on your face thinking hey! Then you read and she says you are nothing but a perv , lol can’t win .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Correct

"Correct "

Nice tits Jane

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Always good to receive a compliment in return for one!

"So you know that pure excitement when your email notification goes and says you have a fab email which feels better than if you play national lottery on line !. "

Nope, give me the lottery email any day!

I did the same but messaged her, nice ass. She did say thank you though, so win win

"Correct

Nice tits Jane "

Fancy a fuck Jason

"Correct

Nice tits Jane "

Auch.. They ain't all that Jason.. Your just horny.

"Correct

Nice tits Jane

Fancy a fuck Jason "

I've got a spare 5 mins if you do

Did you reply?

Yes you’re tits are so divine I can’t help but be a perv over them

You clearly admitted that’s what you’d be doing so why upset

Use it to your advantage

"Been on site for a while and been educational on ladies as I thought I understood ladies but clearly still a big learning curve! Lady profile who the lady described in her words nice beautiful tits she has amongst other stuff and clearly set out to meet some guy .Her pics were shear divine to look at so after a couple of hours staring at them thought hey can’t keep staring at pics just message her ! Although I admit should not have started conversation by saying nice tits ! So you know that pure excitement when your email notification goes and says you have a fab email which feels better than if you play national lottery on line ! So you click on the message with a cheeky wee grin on your face thinking hey! Then you read and she says you are nothing but a perv , lol can’t win . "

Wouldn't waste a second thinking about it....lots of cracking norks on here to admire.

By *aulgeorge212Man  over a year ago

Clydebank

"Correct

Nice tits Jane

Fancy a fuck Jason

I've got a spare 5 mins if you do "

I know a guy who meets in 20 mins lol

"Been on site for a while and been educational on ladies as I thought I understood ladies but clearly still a big learning curve! Lady profile who the lady described in her words nice beautiful tits she has amongst other stuff and clearly set out to meet some guy .Her pics were shear divine to look at so after a couple of hours staring at them thought hey can’t keep staring at pics just message her ! Although I admit should not have started conversation by saying nice tits ! So you know that pure excitement when your email notification goes and says you have a fab email which feels better than if you play national lottery on line ! So you click on the message with a cheeky wee grin on your face thinking hey! Then you read and she says you are nothing but a perv , lol can’t win .

Wouldn't waste a second thinking about it....lots of cracking norks on here to admire."

Waiting on the pictures of your white bits doggy

So be nice don’t be an arsehole ! Simples

If you wouldn’t say it or show it to a person you’re chatting up in the pub don’t do it here

Because God help you if your not nice on here...the pack will go running.

"So be nice don’t be an arsehole ! Simples

If you wouldn’t say it or show it to a person you’re chatting up in the pub don’t do it here "

"Because God help you if your not nice on here...the pack will go running."

"Did you reply?

Yes you’re tits are so divine I can’t help but be a perv over them

You clearly admitted that’s what you’d be doing so why upset

Use it to your advantage "

Nae , thought about it but chickened out , should off as they say winner winner chicken dinner , could have been a lovely meal followed by tasty desert lol by the way hate chicken to , belong on a field clucking

"Been on site for a while and been educational on ladies as I thought I understood ladies but clearly still a big learning curve! Lady profile who the lady described in her words nice beautiful tits she has amongst other stuff and clearly set out to meet some guy .Her pics were shear divine to look at so after a couple of hours staring at them thought hey can’t keep staring at pics just message her ! Although I admit should not have started conversation by saying nice tits ! So you know that pure excitement when your email notification goes and says you have a fab email which feels better than if you play national lottery on line ! So you click on the message with a cheeky wee grin on your face thinking hey! Then you read and she says you are nothing but a perv , lol can’t win .

Wouldn't waste a second thinking about it....lots of cracking norks on here to admire.

Waiting on the pictures of your white bits doggy "

Bee sting norks under cover mate... you'll be waiting a looooooong time

Wouldn't waste a second thinking about it....lots of cracking norks on here to admire."

I agree with that

» Add a new message to this topic