FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > slow down!

slow down!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It amuses me when I read "guys, slow down with the messages" on women's profiles. It's as if all the single guys are in a team or something. It's not like we all know who has sent you a message and when you know haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes what happens though is that a guy will send a message, see that it's been read, then bombard the female with multiple messages after wanting to know why she hasn't responded!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I lake your point. But i think the person is just saying look guys i'm flattered by all the messages but my inbox is jammed so please foot message me for now.

By *rfeelgoodMan  over a year ago

east kilbride village.

"I lake your point. But i think the person is just saying look guys i'm flattered by all the messages but my inbox is jammed so please foot message me for now."

can you get ointment for a jammed inbox

Glasgow

"I lake your point. But i think the person is just saying look guys i'm flattered by all the messages but my inbox is jammed so please foot message me for now.

can you get ointment for a jammed inbox "

hahaha, class :D

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/02/12 19:34:53]

Glasgow

Yeah I realise some guys will pester a woman who doesn't reply. I apparently did it one tome when I sent a first message to say "just saying hi, proper message to follow cos I'm rushing just now" and then following up with said proper message & getting blocked.

Anyways, the point was it amused me cos it conjured in my mind all the single guys on the site in one room taking it in turns to message these women. That amused me.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Sometimes what happens though is that a guy will send a message, see that it's been read, then bombard the female with multiple messages after wanting to know why she hasn't responded! "

+1

"Yeah I realise some guys will pester a woman who doesn't reply. I apparently did it one tome when I sent a first message to say "just saying hi, proper message to follow cos I'm rushing just now" and then following up with said proper message & getting blocked.

Anyways, the point was it amused me cos it conjured in my mind all the single guys on the site in one room taking it in turns to message these women. That amused me."

The thought is making me laugh too.

Nice one

Got the giggles now at that image!

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

and it would bring tears to yer eyes dess

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I can just picture all the single guys having a "mailbox free on this woman's profile now " and all sitting with fingers poised to strike like a thumb on an xbox controller

Glasgow

"I can just picture all the single guys having a "mailbox free on this woman's profile now " and all sitting with fingers poised to strike like a thumb on an xbox controller "

how did you know??? Guys, we've been rumbled!!!

» Add a new message to this topic