FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fife Pride

Fife Pride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretstacey OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

West Lothian

I recently went to Edinburgh pride for my first time and loved it although I was in male mode. Im now thinking about going to Fife pride 'dressed' and looking for someone to come with me (girl or admirer). Im still extremely shy and this would be my first time out in public I but sooo want to do it hehe

I like a blether through here first before meeting, makes us feel less like strangers lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good luck to you, I hope you have a great time at it and enjoy the experience even more as you choose to have it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went last year and it was a great atmosphere. It’s set to be just as good, if not better this year but I can’t go as I’m away.

Hope you have a great time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good for you. I'm sure it will be a great event. Hope you have a great time and find the confidence to go dressed with pride too x

By *weetLilyWoman  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

I'll be volunteering on the day, so come and say hi Edinburgh pride was amazing and hoping Fife pride will be just as much fun!

By *ecretstacey OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

West Lothian

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone. Still looking for someone to go with although im attending no matter what hehe. xx

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

I would have probably offered to chum you/give support, but i cant go fullstop.

But just get out there, people pretty much dont care, especially somewhere like pride

By *ohn and KerryCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Dare to be different and don't be afraid to be who you are as people being different is what makes the world a fabulous place, how boring would it be if we were all the same

» Add a new message to this topic