FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Room Service....

Room Service....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are planning a trip to a Glasgow Hotel in a couple of weeks. Mrs Alba always wants to order a bit more from room service than a sandwich and drink. She lives in hope that one day she will get someone from room service willing to go that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Maybe just one of her many fantasies that will never be realised. Or can anybody else tell us different?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Best of luck wi that one.

BTW reminds me of a hotel stay in Belarus. At 8AM, I steps out of the shower in all my glory - obviously there to service the room.

Don't know who was the most surprised but she said - in pigeon English - "I your bed will lie".

Well what is a guy to to with an offer like that? Ordinarily I may have succumbed but ith the KGB local office just over the road, I thought better of it. It struck me as very odd that they would service a room as early as 800AM.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A while ago my wife enjoyed stepping out of the bathroom naked (apart from stockings & heels) when a young room service guy had just arrived to deliver a round of drinks.

It was seemingly "accidental" but of course was not.

It was really funny as his eyes were just wide with surprise as my wife stood naked before him.

We would have invited him back later but didn't have the nerve.

It was fun tho

Well I think I have the nerve.... Whats the worst that can happen. I can handle rejection. But if he is a red blooded young guy he wont say no....I hope.

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd happily deliver a round of drinks to that room!

But you dont work in the hotel. You would be coming to the room for sev so misses the point of what I want to do. Thanks for the offer anyway

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

......_utieguy applys for job in Glasgow hotel !

Kylie I would describe as cute...

it is a great fantasy, but i hate to say it, working in a hotel and being close with the girls in room service it looks like it will remain a fantasy 9but you can live in hope).

Roleplay can be just as good if you have a female friend who would be willing to turn up.

A good looking woman would be interesting but think babe was hoping for room service from a guy....

albacouple,maybe it mrs alba who has to take the lead a bit more and flirt/seduce the room service guy.I know if i was the room service guy and i was in a situation like that i might well enjoy the view etc but would be too scared to take it further.Is it only going to be mrs alba in the room or both of you?

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

What if the person that delivers your room service is a munter? There's you with a room booked, looking your best, psyched up and ready to flirt and pounce but then get disappointed. Too much effort for me when it's not a sure thing lol!

Well they may well turn out to look like a munter but even munters can have nice personalities and big cocks...! I would have to make myself scarce I am told.

I think she has every intention of taking the initiative in this situation. Mrs Alba has the uncanny knack of letting people know exactly how she feels.

We are surprised as we expected that this may have been tried with or without success in the past by people on this site or by people who have worked in the hotel trade. Or maybe as we were told by a gentleman on this site who has never met us nor barely communicated that we have issues and are just weird. But thats for another day.....

"What if the person that delivers your room service is a munter? There's you with a room booked, looking your best, psyched up and ready to flirt and pounce but then get disappointed. Too much effort for me when it's not a sure thing lol! "

Always have a back up plan!

we do get couples in the hotels where they bring someone in with them, but never heard of anything like room service or engineers porters giving extras. doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

It would be great if it did happen though

Well we are sure it must. I guess any hotel worker who does have sex of whatever kind is not going to advertise the fact which I presume would put their job at risk.

Somebody out there must have a story to tell

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

There was a guy in New York who tried this it went badly, lost his high profile job and will not now have any chance of becoming president of France. Now the Ex. Head of the IMF.

Lol

Knew somebody would have to mention that. You are sorely mistaken as he raped a hotel worker (allegedly) And has made a career out of abusing his power, using friends in powerful places to allow him to act in a despicable way towards women and generally be disrespectful and dangerous to women.

We on the other hand look forward to Babe flirting outragously with a hotel worker (male, but not necessarily) who may find it flattering and decide to react in a positive manner. So you can see there are no similarities except maybe the fact that we will be in a hotel.

Just for the record neither myself or babe have any intention of tying up an unwilling bell hop and forcing him to perform distasteful sex acts against his will thoughout the duration of his lunch break.

Well I dont. Maybe just double check that with Babe!

"

Just for the record neither myself or babe have any intention of tying up an unwilling bell hop and forcing him to perform distasteful sex acts against his will thoughout the duration of his lunch break."

Aww why not lol

INDEED....!

I think this is a really dirty fantasy but the likelihood of it coming into fruition is quite slim.

You should consider roleplay. Could be made to seem really convincing. The guy can dressed suitably and bring drinks to the room etc.

Good luck with it anyway guys

J x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Well I dont. Maybe just double check that with Babe!"

Hahaha, I was really only joking...... having said that we have no way of knowing the truth. She may have found out who he was and tried a shake down or equally he may be a nasty predator and raped her.

Either way a little care won't harm, have fun and be safe!

I work in a hotel in Glasgow and once had to help a fab member out with a couple of problems in his room. suspected who he was at the time but obviously didnt say anything- messaged him later to find out I was right!

So- not that far-fetched!

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Reality sucks...

Stick to the fantasy

This site has a high proportion of folk who do stick to the fantasy and dont turn them into reality.

We are here because we want to do, explore, make fantasies reality and have fun...and meet people.

Nobody needs a computer to fantasise just an imagination an empty bed and an overpowering desire not to bother trying new things.

Reality does suck sometimes. Not experiencing reality sucks all the time

Not experiencing reality does suck haha!

Why not try a different approach, have you seen the film Choke with Sam Rockwell? He sits nude in a plane toilet with the door unlocked, the presumption being that someone of the opposite sex opens the door and instead of being embarassed and apologising joins you and bangs the living fuck out of you. Just a suggestion

Where do I store my clothing in an airline toilet? Maybe I will just put it all in the overhead locker before leaving my seat. Bet that would form a queue outside the toilet....

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Get flirty with the staff downstairs, in reception or the bar or wherever. Do a bit of prep work first. Tease them. Retire to your room. Call down with a drinks order and invite them to collect a big tip. They should be queuing up to deliver lol.

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This site has a high proportion of folk who do stick to the fantasy and dont turn them into reality.

We are here because we want to do, explore, make fantasies reality and have fun...and meet people.

Nobody needs a computer to fantasise just an imagination an empty bed and an overpowering desire not to bother trying new things.

Reality does suck sometimes. Not experiencing reality sucks all the time "

» Add a new message to this topic