FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > PVC boots and PVC/fetish clothing Glasgow (for crossdresser)

PVC boots and PVC/fetish clothing Glasgow (for crossdresser)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trapon1981 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

As I am very much in the closet I am looking to see if anyone in the Glasgow area has any unwanted PVC/latex/kinky boots or clothing for sale?

Basically I am not in the position to order stuff online (shared bank accounts) and can't have stuff delivered to my address (for obvious reasons) so I would be willing to collect the items in person and pay cash.

I'm primarily looking for a pair of knee or thigh high boots (size 9 or 10) and will consider any kinky boots or even heels in this size. Also looking for any other kinky stuff anyone may be wanting to part with. I am a size 16 (or XL in some PVC brands).

If you have anything you think I might like, and you'd like to receive some cash, pease do not hesitate to get in touch. Reply here in the Fab forums or message me directly for my personal email / Mobile number.

Thanks,

Andrea xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Balloch / Dumbarton

Just a BIG thank you xxx to those of you who replied and helped me out.

Managed to get my hands on some very sexy leather thigh high boots thanks to the members on here - you know who you are

Thanks again,

Andrea xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can get into town there is a shop called Silk and Secrets (google it) that is not far away from the Waterloo Bar and about 5 min away from Central Station.

There is another shop up near the Barras called Party Times that sells clothes etc,a quick google search also shows up a site called kinky's closet glasgow so maybe you can follow up these leads.

If you do a search for silk and secrets on the net you will find out they are cross dressing friendly etc

Anyway best of luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cyber on King street has loads of fet stuff.

Hellfire and osiris have less but still ok.

Balloch / Dumbarton

Thanks for that, I'll check them out.

Andrea xxx

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Cyber on King street has loads of fet stuff.

Hellfire and osiris have less but still ok."

Cyber is good and they are more than happy to allow tgirls to try things on in the shop.

Balloch / Dumbarton

Thanks for the tip Abi x

» Add a new message to this topic