FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Independence march

Independence march

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Who's going to the Aberdeen march for independence on the 17th?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong place for this post......Politics is divisive enough, to warrant its own place...

"Wrong place for this post......Politics is divisive enough, to warrant its own place... "

I was going to, but then decided to slam my cock in a car door as it would be more fun

"Who's going to the Aberdeen march for independence on the 17th? "

You know where you can put that

ABERDEEN

"Wrong place for this post......Politics is divisive enough, to warrant its own place... "

This post was not of the intention to start a debate on politics more just to see if there was anyone going that I could meet up with for a blether. The reason I put it in this forum is because it's only really relevant to people who live in Scotland/Aberdeen area.

Sorry if it has caused offence I was just genuinely looking to meet people on the day.

Pretty f***ing sad that people feel the need to jump down throats, some of us have and will vote for independence so get over yourselves

By *anon6dMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wont make the Aberdeen one. But good luck and hope the weather is good for it. Ps you can post your comments anywhere you like. Ignore the gammons. I too will be voting for independence.

Edinburgh

"Wrong place for this post......Politics is divisive enough, to warrant its own place...

This post was not of the intention to start a debate on politics more just to see if there was anyone going that I could meet up with for a blether. The reason I put it in this forum is because it's only really relevant to people who live in Scotland/Aberdeen area.

Sorry if it has caused offence I was just genuinely looking to meet people on the day. "

Dont say sorry. If they dont like your post fine. Tell them to f### off and annoy other people.

Edinburgh

"Pretty f***ing sad that people feel the need to jump down throats, some of us have and will vote for independence so get over yourselves "
well said. ??

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Pretty f***ing sad that people feel the need to jump down throats, some of us have and will vote for independence so get over yourselves well said. ??"

And lots of us wont vote for independence...AGAIN......deal with it and accept it

Once in a generation they said !!! Until it doesnt suit

Promises not kept why does that not suprise us

"Pretty f***ing sad that people feel the need to jump down throats, some of us have and will vote for independence so get over yourselves well said. ??

And lots of us wont vote for independence...AGAIN......deal with it and accept it "

Oh its coming soon deal with it and accept it

"Once in a generation they said !!! Until it doesnt suit

Promises not kept why does that not suprise us "

Who said it ? Was it a promise?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Who said it ? Was it a promise? "

alex salmond leader of the snp guess you just change leaders and forget what the party said beforehandone things for sure independence has very little chance of happening because if there is a ref and indy win all the stayers just need to cry and whinge and demand another see why there shouldnt be one so soon yet ?

lanarkshire

"Pretty f***ing sad that people feel the need to jump down throats, some of us have and will vote for independence so get over yourselves well said. ??

And lots of us wont vote for independence...AGAIN......deal with it and accept it

Oh its coming soon deal with it and accept it "

Of course its coming AGAIN....aye fooking right!!!!

You need Westminster to approve it and it wont come from a Unionist Government. And don't think John McDonalds wee 'sit on the fence and appease the nationalists' rant gets you anywhere.

Labour will not be in Government as when the next election comes. The LibDems will take a mass of the existing Labour seats so you'll find between the Tories, UDP and Liberals will collectively Govern and that means no indy vote 2.

Shout,even shout louder and stamp your feet all you want...it wont happen.

Deal with it...

Had your chance and you fooked it up...

Accept it...

SNP only want one thing independence at all cost and will drive for that at all cost be it a failing health service, police or bankrupting a country in the process

Let's get away from the Braveheart mentality

Independence they say but can't grovel enough to join another

By *rock213Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Do you know we are a country not a region of England but if that's what you want to be thought of for the rest of your life carry on personally I don't so bring it on

Who said it ? Was it a promise? alex salmond leader of the snp guess you just change leaders and forget what the party said beforehandone things for sure independence has very little chance of happening because if there is a ref and indy win all the stayers just need to cry and whinge and demand another see why there shouldnt be one so soon yet ?"

Yes alex salmond did say it was probably a once in a generation opportunity ,there was no agreement that it would be

When Brexit happens on the 31st October and we leave the EU independence is dead as Scotland won't get into the EU without applying and meet the stress tests

On economics etc and it will years by that time we would be broke and rueing the day we ever left our closest ally and trading partner the rest of the UK.

I do though believe devolution has been generally good for us.

You need Westminster to approve it and it wont come from a Unionist Government. And don't think John McDonalds wee 'sit on the fence and appease the nationalists' rant gets you anywhere.

Labour will not be in Government as when the next election comes. The LibDems will take a mass of the existing Labour seats so you'll find between the Tories, UDP and Liberals will collectively Govern and that means no indy vote 2.

Deal with it...

Accept it... "

Having a mandate will ensure that it will happen or do you not beleive in democracy?first independence then get rid of the outdated monarchy yip the republic of sotland sounds good to me

2014? The public voted. Democracy does not mean until you get your own way.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I’m not for independence despite being brought up by a father who would have fought for his country.

I’m against the marches/rallies as they usually stir up trouble regardless of who is protesting.

The last independence referendum caused arguments with families and friends, why would you want to stir it all up again.

lanarkshire

Deal with it...

Accept it...

Having a mandate will ensure that it will happen or do you not beleive in democracy?first independence then get rid of the outdated monarchy yip the republic of sotland sounds good to me "

Demoracy... Hypocrisy of stating that word is laughable and overwhelming.

It was democratic at Indy 1....but we'll through the democratic vote and the principals of democracy right oot the windae because it doesn't suit us....

falkirk

You know someone from Lanarkshire screaming for an English rule is completely laughable I bet you stay in ravenscraig Avenue or something like that remember who shut the steel works and the shipyards and the mines but keep shouting for English rule ridiculous really !!

Unfortunately economic ultimately shut down those industries along with the bloody mindedness of the unions who thought they were kingpin to dictating to everyone.

Even through tartan tinted spec those industries would still now be gone.

falkirk

Really !!! I think an old cow by the name of Maggie did that made it her name to fight the unions memory is a wonderful thing

By *onkeymagic50Man  over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Really !!! I think an old cow by the name of Maggie did that made it her name to fight the unions memory is a wonderful thing "

Is coal not against SNP carbon footprint policy ,so forgive me if they hadn't shut down snp would have shut them down, I have no idea one way other which way I will go if god forbid democracy is trampled on and we have another indy ref.But I do know this to scream for independence yet wanting to remain in the most corrupt establishment there is screams we hate the english not we want to be independent, What about scotlands fisheries which are controlled not by uk but by Brussels, You want to kill it off then because that what happens at the moment any European country has a right to fish within Scottish borders

falkirk

And I think ruth the truth promised the trawlemen and the farmers the earth to get there vote last time but let them all down so far but nobody mentions that

By *iboy69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Wow using of the word hypocrisy is overwhelming, vote no stay in the eurozone, vote no we will build our frigates in your shipyards ,vote no and we will devolve more powers wtf

lanarkshire

"You know someone from Lanarkshire screaming for an English rule is completely laughable I bet you stay in ravenscraig Avenue or something like that remember who shut the steel works and the shipyards and the mines but keep shouting for English rule ridiculous really !!"

What does, where I stay or your perceive me to stay, have any bearing at all on this thread?

And where in any of my previous posts have I mentioned English rule?.....?

No recollection at all to me screaming anything?

If your planning to continue contributing to this thread, please add something worth while to discuss and deliberate and stop spouting utter p**h.

Anyway, memo to myself, find out where the fook Falkirk is ?

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I very much doubt that Scotland have the tax paying population to run itself as an independent state without running cap in hand to Brussels . . Getting into Europe is quite another matter. At the moment it doesn't qualify fiscally to get automatic entry

"You know someone from Lanarkshire screaming for an English rule is completely laughable I bet you stay in ravenscraig Avenue or something like that remember who shut the steel works and the shipyards and the mines but keep shouting for English rule ridiculous really !!"

Bit hypocritical talking about the steel industry given the snp’s dealings with the Chinese?

Sad to see people being aggressively argumentative over something we have already decided. It would have been good for the country to move on and work together again, United we stand and all that

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes a once in a Generation opportunity as I recall . . . Even mice don't breed that bloody quickly to get to the next generation. . . .

By *iboy69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Yeah it's called thinking ahead of the game for when we become independent ????????????????

All the vote did was divide Scotland further. I voted to remain I am not into politics my main reason to vote remain was because of what brave young men sacrificed for our futures. Hopefully we don’t need to make them again because this generation is fu****d. Marvellous men they would be spinning in their graves

I have zero understanding of why anyone starts these sort of threads. I suppose you do get to see very worst of people on here so handy for blocking.

Always brings out the mouth breathers on both sides.

ABERDEEN

"Who's going to the Aberdeen march for independence on the 17th?

Dickhead."

Ignorant.

Agree with the lady Millie65 wrong place to post !

However SNP need to go , Nicola sturgeon and the rest of the disrespectful fucks from snp , very disrespectful to Scotland! She does not speak for majority of Scots either ! She wants to be governed by EU but wants to be independent! Barnett formula that we get along with the Irish and welsh and rest of UK would all go in Scotland beating in mind we are the highest tax and about to get even higher very soon with national insurance going up when the English government put up the national insurance! Alex salmons who started this shit with independence Scotland to and mentor Nicole sturgeon and she keeps harping on ! Alex salmons dodgy sex pest who disregards women ! I could go on all night about misfits about of SNP all night , dodgy fuckers ! I’m English by the way but prob sound more Scottish than you ! Message SNP send out is that they hate English ! Maybe Alex salmond got a knock back from an English lady and that’s what started his campaign! Sure he will be jailed soon anyway for his crimes !

"Who's going to the Aberdeen march for independence on the 17th?

Agree with the lady Millie65 wrong place to post !

However SNP need to go , Nicola sturgeon and the rest of the disrespectful fucks from snp , very disrespectful to Scotland! She does not speak for majority of Scots either ! She wants to be governed by EU but wants to be independent! Barnett formula that we get along with the Irish and welsh and rest of UK would all go in Scotland beating in mind we are the highest tax and about to get even higher very soon with national insurance going up when the English government put up the national insurance! Alex salmons who started this shit with independence Scotland to and mentor Nicole sturgeon and she keeps harping on ! Alex salmons dodgy sex pest who disregards women ! I could go on all night about misfits about of SNP all night , dodgy fuckers ! I’m English by the way but prob sound more Scottish than you ! Message SNP send out is that they hate English ! Maybe Alex salmond got a knock back from an English lady and that’s what started his campaign! Sure he will be jailed soon anyway for his crimes !"

You're rather fond of an exclamation mark or 6 aren't you ???????????

coatbridge

These threads always devolve into but i want to be free.....no you want to be english ........fuck off wullie wallace .....i love sturgeon.

Ffs give it a rest indy vote happened but a loud mouthed minority wont accept it would it be diffrent the other way round probably not but id still say ffs give it a rest indy vote happened fucking accept it instead of pulling your nappy off rubbing it in everyones face n crying.

Iys not even on topic the op was looking for a fuck from a wannabe freedom fighter gie the guy a break

"These threads always devolve into but i want to be free.....no you want to be english ........fuck off wullie wallace .....i love sturgeon.

Ffs give it a rest indy vote happened but a loud mouthed minority wont accept it would it be diffrent the other way round probably not but id still say ffs give it a rest indy vote happened fucking accept it instead of pulling your nappy off rubbing it in everyones face n crying.

Iys not even on topic the op was looking for a fuck from a wannabe freedom fighter gie the guy a break "

Any chance last 2 answered on benefits as clearly sturgeons looks after folks on benefits who never get out of their beds to do hard days graft and did you use a calculator to count the exclamation marks ! Clearly fuckin biased as fuck against English ! Truth is English are saying go independence as sick of the whole thing .Prisoners allowed to vote now including Pedos , rapist and murderers ! So boost snp vote up and also 16 years olds ! P.s hope you still counting exclamation marks to ! Study done over a few years ago in schools opposed snp ! Big time ! Laugh was a a guy with a YES sign on t shirt , when asked what Scotland could support I. economy he said Whisky lol dickhead ! Sturgeon is losing business fast I. Scotland and when she came into power under false pretences she said she would fix poverty areas In Scotland! Worse than ever and food banks increasing ! Fuvking dimwits !

Anyway I will run circles around you and funny as fuck , you are like sheep ! Bet if you work a Yes person to with the Boss! Dangerous fucker if you are !

Brain teaser now how many exclamation marks have I done now ! No cheating use your brains and not a calculator!thats you knackered already ! System overload !

"These threads always devolve into but i want to be free.....no you want to be english ........fuck off wullie wallace .....i love sturgeon.

Iys not even on topic the op was looking for a fuck from a wannabe freedom fighter gie the guy a break

Any chance last 2 answered on benefits as clearly sturgeons looks after folks on benefits who never get out of their beds to do hard days graft and did you use a calculator to count the exclamation marks ! Clearly fuckin biased as fuck against English ! Truth is English are saying go independence as sick of the whole thing .Prisoners allowed to vote now including Pedos , rapist and murderers ! So boost snp vote up and also 16 years olds ! P.s hope you still counting exclamation marks to ! Study done over a few years ago in schools opposed snp ! Big time ! Laugh was a a guy with a YES sign on t shirt , when asked what Scotland could support I. economy he said Whisky lol dickhead ! Sturgeon is losing business fast I. Scotland and when she came into power under false pretences she said she would fix poverty areas In Scotland! Worse than ever and food banks increasing ! Fuvking dimwits !

Anyway I will run circles around you and funny as fuck , you are like sheep ! Bet if you work a Yes person to with the Boss! Dangerous fucker if you are !

Brain teaser now how many exclamation marks have I done now ! No cheating use your brains and not a calculator!thats you knackered already ! System overload ! "

Going by your last 2 posts you come across as a bitter wee unionist who has a hatered for ppl who dont have same beleifs as you,or maybe your just a d*unk wee fud who likes exclamation marks lol

coatbridge

Wtf are you quoting me for lol are you really that crazed you dont read a post just blurb over anything posted holy fuck this is what folk have to contend with

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I never voted last time as I was stuck offshore on a oil rig, I would have voted no anyway. But now that we got screwed with leaving the eu, Am for voting yes next time.

It pissed me off with the lies. Westminster said oil running out , bull shit. We have massive oil fields off the west of Shetland and down most of the west coast of Scotland. Big companies was stock piling it to fuck Russia up at the time and driving the oil price down. The big u.s companies played the government to get new prospecting contracts and tax cuts on oilfields.

We will never have a say in Westminster as we are only a small nation of 5.5 million.

Think it's time for us to sculpt our own future rather than deal with the shit we are left.

I blame labour for fucking everything up and landing us with a Tory gov.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I never voted last time as I was stuck offshore on a oil rig, I would have voted no anyway. But now that we got screwed with leaving the eu, Am for voting yes next time.

It pissed me off with the lies. Westminster said oil running out , bull shit. We have massive oil fields off the west of Shetland and down most of the west coast of Scotland. Big companies was stock piling it to fuck Russia up at the time and driving the oil price down. The big u.s companies played the government to get new prospecting contracts and tax cuts on oilfields.

We will never have a say in Westminster as we are only a small nation of 5.5 million.

Think it's time for us to sculpt our own future rather than deal with the shit we are left.

"

Can you provide a single independent source that shows oil isn't running out?

glasgow

Oil in the world will run out as it's a limited source that's a given. Check out Agar-Plantain in the Viking Graben area or Glengorm project or Rose bank project thats been put on hold just now. Loads out there. Go google them and that's just afew

glasgow

Take our oil n gas out of the picture. We still have distilleries, farming, fishing, tourism, education is a big thing hence all the student accom going up all over glasgow.

We have our engineering, technology and sciences.

We do have a lot going for us. Nothing stopping us becoming like the Scandinavian countries that are very similar to us with population and resources.

They seem to be doing ok for them self

Brain teaser now how many exclamation marks have I done now ! No cheating use your brains and not a calculator!thats you knackered already ! System overload !

Going by your last 2 posts you come across as a bitter wee unionist who has a hatered for ppl who dont have same beleifs as you,or maybe your just a d*unk wee fud who likes exclamation marks lol "

Not a unionist by the way I’m from Britain like you .Vote was done years ago and people voted what they voted so leave it at that .As for your term d*unk wee fud as you call it I don’t really drink although sometimes I do In moderation jump to conclusions As for bitter just hate disrespectful people who don’t respect the vote in the first place .I never won the lottery tonight does that mean I get another free shot at it ?

Don’t know you or anyone else on this and I know I come across arrogant sometimes but it annoys me as this is more to do with younger generations as I’m a lot older so no impact on me but have young nieces and nephews who have to live with independence stuff for generations to come and divide people it’s so wrong and yeh politicians are just trying to prove a point and would be better if all parties come together for a change , I have lost count how many times I have suffered with job losses due to politics .The misery it had caused not just for me but millions others over the many years .Im prob one of the many who are more fortunate and can get jobs easily but sad for others .

Anyway enough said and iif independent was true vote came around the first time I would have respected that however sick of hearing it all the time now the so are many others and time to move on snp and produce employment for Scotland instead of driving business away and help poverty stricken families/people plus do what they said and get rid of food banks however fact this has increased dramatically since SNP came to power .

See not an ! to be seen in all that !

Did Ayr one hoping to do Edinburgh one

"I never voted last time as I was stuck offshore on a oil rig, I would have voted no anyway. But now that we got screwed with leaving the eu, Am for voting yes next time.

Can you provide a single independent source that shows oil isn't running out? "

Know s few guys in the oil industry they tell the true story not made up shit to scare us..... besides we are leading the way in renewable energy too we ain’t a stupid country by any means and don’t understand why ppl are scared of independence

I'm not scared of independence I just don't see it working, as independence is a myth as snp want to leave the UK to be independent but grovelling around desperate to join the EU so where in that is it independence as we will be under the EU rules laws and monetary control.

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Deal with it...

Accept it... "

Some of the quotes on here border on bullying I support independance I don't hate the English never have never will. We all have our opinions and we will all have different views and that's fine, but the op only asked who was going to the Aberdeen march not what's your opinion on it so stfu and answer either yes I'm going or no I'm not going easy, Haters going to hate it's that simple.

glasgow

"Some of the quotes on here border on bullying I support independance I don't hate the English never have never will. We all have our opinions and we will all have different views and that's fine, but the op only asked who was going to the Aberdeen march not what's your opinion on it so stfu and answer either yes I'm going or no I'm not going easy, Haters going to hate it's that simple. "

Totally agree, ??

It’s why I don’t debate at all with no voters as it always gets personal I have no interest in arguing the toss we are all entitled to an opinion. It’s not about who rule over us eu or westmonster it’s about making our own rules and still being part of the EU we cannot sustain ourselves without costing a fortune our climate just doesn’t allow it, em EU countries will pump up prices of their produce which we all enjoy from pasta to fruits as believe it or not UK is not a well liked country. I don’t hate the English mum and half my family are English so that myth is out the window. We can do so much better we have gave the world so much for such s little country

"It’s why I don’t debate at all with no voters as it always gets personal I have no interest in arguing the toss we are all entitled to an opinion. It’s not about who rule over us eu or westmonster it’s about making our own rules and still being part of the EU we cannot sustain ourselves without costing a fortune our climate just doesn’t allow it, em EU countries will pump up prices of their produce which we all enjoy from pasta to fruits as believe it or not UK is not a well liked country. I don’t hate the English mum and half my family are English so that myth is out the window. We can do so much better we have gave the world so much for such s little country"

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Deal with it...

Accept it... "

Must be terrible to belittle your own country. Normality will come, so get ready. It's just normal, y'see?

ABERDEEN

"Some of the quotes on here border on bullying I support independance I don't hate the English never have never will. We all have our opinions and we will all have different views and that's fine, but the op only asked who was going to the Aberdeen march not what's your opinion on it so stfu and answer either yes I'm going or no I'm not going easy, Haters going to hate it's that simple. "

Thank you.

"Wrong place for this post......Politics is divisive enough, to warrant its own place...

I was going to, but then decided to slam my cock in a car door as it would be more fun"

My sentiments exactly. Can’t think of anything worse than independence crap. Get over it. We voted. It went the other way. Move on for fuck sake.

lanarkshire

Belittle my country..?

Where in any of my previous posts have I done that?

Another SNP story teller,pork pier and fantasist. Fake news is a reality with you lot.

Really, you indy lot have to just accept it ain't happening...live with it (it being the DEMOCRATIC VOTE)....but hey ho, it didnt go as you wanted but embrace it and stop being so bitter that you had your chance and you fooked it up with Indy 1

By *atureMale321Man  over a year ago

Moray

Is this the Swingers National Party , no interest in politics on here unless your a frustrated MP !

I will reserve my political vote for the polling booth , and vote for whoever I feels offers the best hope for the future !!

In the meantime let’s just enjoy your sexual freedom with others in the swinging party

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Belittle my country..?

Where in any of my previous posts have I done that?

Another SNP story teller,pork pier and fantasist. Fake news is a reality with you lot.

Really, you indy lot have to just accept it ain't happening...live with it (it being the DEMOCRATIC VOTE)....but hey ho, it didnt go as you wanted but embrace it and stop being so bitter that you had your chance and you fooked it up with Indy 1

"

By choosing to be ruled by Westminster.

As if it's going to make the slightest bit of difference who you are ruled by. They are all going to screw you. They are all parasites and useless fuckers. Do you really think there is any difference for a working man living in Glasgow or Bristol. If you do your wrong, you are both being screwed equally.

"As if it's going to make the slightest bit of difference who you are ruled by. They are all going to screw you. They are all parasites and useless fuckers. Do you really think there is any difference for a working man living in Glasgow or Bristol. If you do your wrong, you are both being screwed equally. "

You my friend have 100% hit the nail on the head !

glasgow

"As if it's going to make the slightest bit of difference who you are ruled by. They are all going to screw you. They are all parasites and useless fuckers. Do you really think there is any difference for a working man living in Glasgow or Bristol. If you do your wrong, you are both being screwed equally. "

Yip spot on

Prancing around with a saltire on your back , shout some half baked Gaelic slogans, listen to some rousing speeches ... get the blood pumping ... don’t forget to lose sight on the facts and promises , On how much better independence will be ?

Oh wait ....... what has been promised ? Tell me how life will be better ? That’s right a bit like brexit ... not even the politicians that allegedly lead us know ?l but they’ve got you distracted with your flags and parades ... right where the want you so they can whip the rig from under you.

glasgow

"Oil in the world will run out as it's a limited source that's a given. Check out Agar-Plantain in the Viking Graben area or Glengorm project or Rose bank project thats been put on hold just now. Loads out there. Go google them and that's just afew"

Oil production has dropped massively since 1999 and other than a small bounce recently every forecast shows oil production will continue to fall. New fields may open but they won't even cover the loss in production from those that are closing.

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Another great post to freely use my block button! .... once my internet is working properly

"Oil in the world will run out as it's a limited source that's a given. Check out Agar-Plantain in the Viking Graben area or Glengorm project or Rose bank project thats been put on hold just now. Loads out there. Go google them and that's just afew

Oil production has dropped massively since 1999 and other than a small bounce recently every forecast shows oil production will continue to fall. New fields may open but they won't even cover the loss in production from those that are closing."

World oil production is around 95million barrels a day up from 80 million barrels a day in 2007/8 when we were told by the political rulers (all of them English, Scottish and the rest) that we were at peak oil ( meaning the world couldn't produce any more). They are ALL lying to you. They love it when you argue among yourselves because you are not watching them do what the fuck they want.

"Another great post to freely use my block button! .... once my internet is working properly "

Lol

spot on big fellow as all politicians on either side talk shit and are well over paid and salary should be capped at £30000 a year and not claim expense either .People on this doing a more important job regardless if cleaner to manager position and getting paid less. So well said big yin

P.S wait till Westminster sets the budget soon as they put up National Insurance but lower tax and Scotland who has set 5 bands of tax but have no control over National Insurance so all us poor hard working Scots pay more out of are salary.

What needs to happen is that every working person in Scotland should get a pen-pal (or even better a fuck buddy!) in England or Wales. Then we should all stick together and make these useless parasites (Sturgeon, Johnson all of them) provide working people with decent transport, healthcare, schools etc and stop being distracted by their self seeking agendas. They really couldn't give a fuck about us and if we don't stand up for ourselves no one else will. By the way, why do you think that the yellow vest protests in France are now not being reported by the main media. It's been 40 weeks of protest (very violent this weekend) and we get wall to wall Hong Kong protests. It's because in France they are protesting about the very things we should be. Just put yellow vest protests in Google, you will soon work it out.....If any of you sexy Scottish girls want a pen-pal in Newcastle PM me for my address

Edinburgh

"Take our oil n gas out of the picture. We still have distilleries, farming, fishing, tourism, education is a big thing hence all the student accom going up all over glasgow.

We have our engineering, technology and sciences.

We do have a lot going for us. Nothing stopping us becoming like the Scandinavian countries that are very similar to us with population and resources.

They seem to be doing ok for them self

"

not forgetting the building of satalights in glasgow that turns over billions a year. To be honest I just found that out. Oh and well said.

Edinburgh

"Yes a once in a Generation opportunity as I recall . . . Even mice don't breed that bloody quickly to get to the next generation. . . . "
it was alex salmon who said! In my opinion its once in a generation or even a life time. Now that was his opinion not anyone else. Things have changed since 2014 big time.

Edinburgh

Can you provide a single independent source that shows oil isn't running out?

Know s few guys in the oil industry they tell the true story not made up shit to scare us..... besides we are leading the way in renewable energy too we ain’t a stupid country by any means and don’t understand why ppl are scared of independence "

glasgow

"Oil in the world will run out as it's a limited source that's a given. Check out Agar-Plantain in the Viking Graben area or Glengorm project or Rose bank project thats been put on hold just now. Loads out there. Go google them and that's just afew

Oil production has dropped massively since 1999 and other than a small bounce recently every forecast shows oil production will continue to fall. New fields may open but they won't even cover the loss in production from those that are closing.

World oil production is around 95million barrels a day up from 80 million barrels a day in 2007/8 when we were told by the political rulers (all of them English, Scottish and the rest) that we were at peak oil ( meaning the world couldn't produce any more). They are ALL lying to you. They love it when you argue among yourselves because you are not watching them do what the fuck they want. "

World oil doesn't matter in terms of the Scottish economy, oil in the North Sea is what matters and it's very clear that it is running out. You just need to look at any graph showing production from 1999 onwards, it's dropped massively. No one is forecasting it will increase.

World oil production is around 95million barrels a day up from 80 million barrels a day in 2007/8 when we were told by the political rulers (all of them English, Scottish and the rest) that we were at peak oil ( meaning the world couldn't produce any more). They are ALL lying to you. They love it when you argue among yourselves because you are not watching them do what the fuck they want.

World oil doesn't matter in terms of the Scottish economy, oil in the North Sea is what matters and it's very clear that it is running out. You just need to look at any graph showing production from 1999 onwards, it's dropped massively. No one is forecasting it will increase."

My point wasn't how much oil there is but the lies. There were lots of graphs in 2007/8 telling us it was peak oil.

And lots of us wont vote for independence...AGAIN......deal with it and accept it "

Scotland's shame strike again!!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/08/19 21:06:42]

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

That is a very nasty comment. Shame on you.

By *ikerBoy123Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Prancing around with a saltire on your back , shout some half baked Gaelic slogans, listen to some rousing speeches ... get the blood pumping ... don’t forget to lose sight on the facts and promises , On how much better independence will be ?

Oh wait ....... what has been promised ? Tell me how life will be better ? That’s right a bit like brexit ... not even the politicians that allegedly lead us know ?l but they’ve got you distracted with your flags and parades ... right where the want you so they can whip the rig from under you. "

What has been promised is that with independence, the people of Scotland will make the decisions about their lives and country. That's it. What more do you want? Are you afraid a resource rich country (and no I'm not talking about oil) can't do better than food bank UK?

"Prancing around with a saltire on your back , shout some half baked Gaelic slogans, listen to some rousing speeches ... get the blood pumping ... don’t forget to lose sight on the facts and promises , On how much better independence will be ?

Oh wait ....... what has been promised ? Tell me how life will be better ? That’s right a bit like brexit ... not even the politicians that allegedly lead us know ?l but they’ve got you distracted with your flags and parades ... right where the want you so they can whip the rig from under you. .

What has been promised is that with independence, the people of Scotland will make the decisions about their lives and country. That's it. What more do you want? Are you afraid a resource rich country (and no I'm not talking about oil) can't do better than food bank UK? "

You won't do any better only worse. Independent or not. Self rule is delusional no one rules themselves and in the end the influential elite rule for themselves in any country. Same as Brexit.

Oh wait ....... what has been promised ? Tell me how life will be better ? That’s right a bit like brexit ... not even the politicians that allegedly lead us know ?l but they’ve got you distracted with your flags and parades ... right where the want you so they can whip the rig from under you. .

What has been promised is that with independence, the people of Scotland will make the decisions about their lives and country. That's it. What more do you want? Are you afraid a resource rich country (and no I'm not talking about oil) can't do better than food bank UK?

You won't do any better only worse. Independent or not. Self rule is delusional no one rules themselves and in the end the influential elite rule for themselves in any country. Same as Brexit. "

Bingo

By *entral funMan  over a year ago

Clacks

Sorry if it has caused offence I was just genuinely looking to meet people on the day. "

well that didn't quiet turn out haha full blown debate on the go ...if people dont like your posts they shouldn't read them each to there own everyone has different opinions and views

glasgow

World oil doesn't matter in terms of the Scottish economy, oil in the North Sea is what matters and it's very clear that it is running out. You just need to look at any graph showing production from 1999 onwards, it's dropped massively. No one is forecasting it will increase."

Oh today the Norwegian company EQUINOR has started production from the bumper Mariner oil field East of Shetland following a multi-billion dollar investment. Enough said.

glasgow

World oil doesn't matter in terms of the Scottish economy, oil in the North Sea is what matters and it's very clear that it is running out. You just need to look at any graph showing production from 1999 onwards, it's dropped massively. No one is forecasting it will increase.

Oh today the Norwegian company EQUINOR has started production from the bumper Mariner oil field East of Shetland following a multi-billion dollar investment. Enough said. "

You still haven't shown a single oil forecast that shows it isn't declining and running out. You can even use those from the Scottish Govt if you like.

As for the above field above was discovered in 1981, as it opens others close.

By *illy7239Man  over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

Once in a generation they said

The Indy voters lost deal with it

Maybe they meant Indy 1 was once in a generation

And Indy vote 2 and 3 will be too

Maybe the SNP are not all about the lies and coverups after all

Still NAW

Don't apologise!.... All sorts of nonsense and pish posted on here on an hourly basis. You asked a simple question. Fuck all offensive in that.

Oh today the Norwegian company EQUINOR has started production from the bumper Mariner oil field East of Shetland following a multi-billion dollar investment. Enough said.

You still haven't shown a single oil forecast that shows it isn't declining and running out. You can even use those from the Scottish Govt if you like.

As for the above field above was discovered in 1981, as it opens others close."

Well it goes against the idea it's running out any time soon. In reality the reason production has reduced is because the price of a barrel has reduced from £100 in 2011 to £30 today. Production is always a function of price. I don't think it's running out but as I have said it's a mute point. By the way great post OP. I don't think we will get much sex from it but it is keeping us entertained.

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

52% tick tock tick tock........

"52% tick tock tick tock........ "

I don't suppose that's the chances of me getting you naked Pictii?

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

My my - such an interesting thread.

Not many facts and a lot of the previously heard rants and propaganda.

Everyone gets a vote and the majority gets to be responsible for what is voted in to power.

But remember - Nothing is forever.

"My my - such an interesting thread.

Not many facts and a lot of the previously heard rants and propaganda.

Everyone gets a vote and the majority gets to be responsible for what is voted in to power.

But remember - Nothing is forever.

"

My my, what a condescending and uninteresting post.

We (3) in our household voted yes last time now we all agree no, indpendance will be another Brexit fuck up but even worst " once in a generation" what next best of 3 if the Indies win lol...

By *ictiiWitchCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

I’m already naked , it is bedtime after all

"I’m already naked , it is bedtime after all "

I only wear an old leather thong to bed (in fairness it could do with a bit of a soak in bleach), other than that I'm naked too!

Nice tits ! Bad attitude !!!!

Guy was just wanting a meet and probably like half the population could not give a fuck about politics...lol

glasgow

As for the above field above was discovered in 1981, as it opens others close."

Pmsl what did I say? Oil is running out as it's a limited resource, yes it was found years ago but not feasible to obtain. Tech changes and now we can access it.

Like all the oil in the west coast we know is there but can't really get just now. Yes as other close new ones open. Just like as people retire new jobs are created.

I think people always like to look at negitives. Oil prices drop. But all the big top oil companies have done deal for set prices. Just like your gas provider does with our domestic rate. But shhhh gas is running out too and water and air and trees and the land and fish and food. If only the way forward was to manage it all and not sell it all off like Westminster does with everything.

Pmsl what did I say? Oil is running out as it's a limited resource, yes it was found years ago but not feasible to obtain. Tech changes and now we can access it.

Like all the oil in the west coast we know is there but can't really get just now. Yes as other close new ones open. Just like as people retire new jobs are created.

I think people always like to look at negitives. Oil prices drop. But all the big top oil companies have done deal for set prices. Just like your gas provider does with our domestic rate. But shhhh gas is running out too and water and air and trees and the land and fish and food. If only the way forward was to manage it all and not sell it all off like Westminster does with everything. "

Well this thread just wont die! Come on, I got a transvestite (a very nice one by the way, your veris are excellent!) telling me fish are running out. I'm sat here with cod and chips in front of me conflicted as fuck. Should I throw it away as a sort of protest? But on the other hand it's dead as a door nail and it will never know! I wish wish I was on that fucking march now.

glasgow

I think people always like to look at negitives. Oil prices drop. But all the big top oil companies have done deal for set prices. Just like your gas provider does with our domestic rate. But shhhh gas is running out too and water and air and trees and the land and fish and food. If only the way forward was to manage it all and not sell it all off like Westminster does with everything.

Well this thread just wont die! Come on, I got a transvestite (a very nice one by the way, your veris are excellent!) telling me fish are running out. I'm sat here with cod and chips in front of me conflicted as fuck. Should I throw it away as a sort of protest? But on the other hand it's dead as a door nail and it will never know! I wish wish I was on that fucking march now."

Pmsl love it

free the fishies, isn't it bad enough their killed but then you have it battered. Nasty nasty person.

As I read through this thread I laughed out loud.. If we all had a magic ball to predict the outcomes of any referendums would make it all so much simpler.

No one is right or wrong as no one actually knows if independence or brexit would work or not, it's all a gamble those that say no are afraid to make the leap and those who say yes are optimists and are looking to make thing a better..

However to shout down people's views is not democratic its ignorant and bullying to assume that your views are better than others.

All views are personal whether they are right or wrong and using the forums on a sex site to voice politics is ridiculous.. Join a political platform and leave the sex site forums for sex or other impartial discussions.. This disintegration I to a rabble makes you all look very unattractive indeed..

"As I read through this thread I laughed out loud.. If we all had a magic ball to predict the outcomes of any referendums would make it all so much simpler.

No one is right or wrong as no one actually knows if independence or brexit would work or not, it's all a gamble those that say no are afraid to make the leap and those who say yes are optimists and are looking to make thing a better..

However to shout down people's views is not democratic its ignorant and bullying to assume that your views are better than others.

All views are personal whether they are right or wrong and using the forums on a sex site to voice politics is ridiculous.. Join a political platform and leave the sex site forums for sex or other impartial discussions.. This disintegration I to a rabble makes you all look very unattractive indeed.. "

Now now Classic Act we can talk about what the fuck we want. Just because we are a bunch of perverts it doesn't mean our opinions are not valid. I am not too worried if you find me unattractive as you haven't had a meet in 11 months so you can't be an oil painting yourself.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"As I read through this thread I laughed out loud.. If we all had a magic ball to predict the outcomes of any referendums would make it all so much simpler.

All views are personal whether they are right or wrong and using the forums on a sex site to voice politics is ridiculous.. Join a political platform and leave the sex site forums for sex or other impartial discussions.. This disintegration I to a rabble makes you all look very unattractive indeed..

Now now Classic Act we can talk about what the fuck we want. Just because we are a bunch of perverts it doesn't mean our opinions are not valid. I am not too worried if you find me unattractive as you haven't had a meet in 11 months so you can't be an oil painting yourself."

Getting personal loses the debate. Not a nice trait to have imo

Now now Classic Act we can talk about what the fuck we want. Just because we are a bunch of perverts it doesn't mean our opinions are not valid. I am not too worried if you find me unattractive as you haven't had a meet in 11 months so you can't be an oil painting yourself."

I didn't say anyone couldn't have an opinion just a shame that it gets so nasty at times

By the way I have had plenty meets thank you very much just don't need verification to boast about them. I ne er assumed I was attractive either ha ha. Sounds like your not getting any sex going by your comments..

glasgow

Oft where's the banter

Now now Classic Act we can talk about what the fuck we want. Just because we are a bunch of perverts it doesn't mean our opinions are not valid. I am not too worried if you find me unattractive as you haven't had a meet in 11 months so you can't be an oil painting yourself.

I didn't say anyone couldn't have an opinion just a shame that it gets so nasty at times

By the way I have had plenty meets thank you very much just don't need verification to boast about them. I ne er assumed I was attractive either ha ha. Sounds like your not getting any sex going by your comments.. "

When did it get nasty? Very interesting I thought oil, fish and oxygen running out, that's pretty intellectual stuff. But you are correct I am getting no sex as my lack of verification's indicate. Glad to hear your lack of verification's mean your having lots of sex.

I went too far on this post, I apologise.

By *obertELeeMan  over a year ago

Montrose

Anyone else here just feel like punching fcuk out of these unionists fcuktartds waving their wee butchers aprons at the side of the road?Manky shirt needs a good dowsing wae ???

"Anyone else here just feel like punching fcuk out of these unionists fcuktartds waving their wee butchers aprons at the side of the road?Manky shirt needs a good dowsing wae ???"

That's not very nice. This is a site for making love (for some anyway) not war. It may not have occurred to you that girls can be Unionists too, so according to the polls that's half the site that you won't be shagging. Further if you are inciting violence I would recommend you take your face pic off your profile. Your not coming across as the sharpest tool in the box dude!

Montrose

" "

Well taken Sir. A pleasure to banter with you.

By *atin_JessicaTV/TS  over a year ago

Hamilton

Here here!! NO means NO !!

glasgow

Is no the safe word? Mines was yellow wellies

lanarkshire

"Anyone else here just feel like punching fcuk out of these unionists fcuktartds waving their wee butchers aprons at the side of the road?Manky shirt needs a good dowsing wae ???"

You epitomise what's all about the nationalists...different view, non-Indy2

'let kick fuck out of them'

I bet you have a Brown Shirt in your wardrobe with all your wee stickers and regalia on your sleeve and desperate for the day you can get it out and march down the street making salutes to your leader. Thuggery wont get you anywhere.

Montrose

Nope only got a black shirt and Orange sash.

By *addie bunnetMan  over a year ago

glasgow

If it wasn't for unions you wouldn't have holiday pay sickness benefit just for starters people had to flight to get them conditions I am now seeing young people having to work 12 hour shifts getting one day a week off working Xmas day for bare rate its guys like you who make me sick

Montrose

"If it wasn't for unions you wouldn't have holiday pay sickness benefit just for starters people had to flight to get them conditions I am now seeing young people having to work 12 hour shifts getting one day a week off working Xmas day for bare rate its guys like you who make me sick"

Sick pay what's that? I started a new job and injured my knee in the second week.I got singed off,no sick pay for 3 months and lost my job because I was unable to go in to work.What did the union do? Fuck all.So I dont like any union.

By *uck BuddyMan  over a year ago

Central

only fools and hypocrites buy this shite from swill merchants like Sturgeon!

Now for the record I am not political and rarely vote.

I voted for independence though.

I lost and will move on.

The continuous let's have another vote brigade makes a mockery of the whole system I think. Both in Indy and Brexit.( Never voted in Brexit so I can't complain).

Anyway was approached one day by 2 youths from an official indy stand last time and because I was heading to bookies to get a line on told them politely sorry don't have time to which there reply was f* off ya F*ing c* even though I was a supporter thugs jumping on the bully wagon same ones will be out again.

"only fools and hypocrites buy this shite from swill merchants like Sturgeon! "

Awww what about love forever

Hey folks, chill, I've being doing booze runs to England, no minimum pricing there, result, no need for independence.

» Add a new message to this topic