FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Oh to be young again!

Oh to be young again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do Airbnb hosting and currently have a young couple staying with me. They arrived at 6:30pm yesterday and already I’ve heard them shagging 3 times. They’re not shy in the slightest. I’m rehearsing how to act casual when I see them both. Oh how I wish I was young again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do Airbnb hosting and currently have a young couple staying with me. They arrived at 6:30pm yesterday and already I’ve heard them shagging 3 times. They’re not shy in the slightest. I’m rehearsing how to act casual when I see them both. Oh how I wish I was young again "

Why! Age is of no concern these days! It's just a no.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have a laugh, when they start it again go into the room next to theirs and start moaning noisily . . .

"Have a laugh, when they start it again go into the room next to theirs and start moaning noisily . . . "

I am in the next room and I’m dying with embarrassment

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

"Have a laugh, when they start it again go into the room next to theirs and start moaning noisily . . .

I am in the next room and I’m dying with embarrassment "

No need to be embarrassed maybe there on here lol love a Airbnb

Is it not making you feel so horny that you want to play

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have a laugh, when they start it again go into the room next to theirs and start moaning noisily . . .

Let me know how the rest of the day goes ha ha

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

"I do Airbnb hosting and currently have a young couple staying with me. They arrived at 6:30pm yesterday and already I’ve heard them shagging 3 times. They’re not shy in the slightest. I’m rehearsing how to act casual when I see them both. Oh how I wish I was young again "

I'd start any greeting with awright ya mad shaggers.

Ask if they need a hand.lol

"I do Airbnb hosting and currently have a young couple staying with me. They arrived at 6:30pm yesterday and already I’ve heard them shagging 3 times. They’re not shy in the slightest. I’m rehearsing how to act casual when I see them both. Oh how I wish I was young again

I'd start any greeting with awright ya mad shaggers. "

Yeah should just go about the place in one of your corsets or something and say that's you gear for cleaning the flat ??

I'm waiting on them turning up in this forum with a simple "come on up and join us" haha

"Yeah should just go about the place in one of your corsets or something and say that's you gear for cleaning the flat ??"

But that is what I what I wear for cleaning

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

You're a very sexy lady in the profile pics so you're perhaps not meeting the right type of blokes! I'm not much younger than you and I can manage 3 times in an afternoon session x

"I do Airbnb hosting and currently have a young couple staying with me. They arrived at 6:30pm yesterday and already I’ve heard them shagging 3 times. They’re not shy in the slightest. I’m rehearsing how to act casual when I see them both. Oh how I wish I was young again

You're a very sexy lady in the profile pics so you're perhaps not meeting the right type of blokes! I'm not much younger than you and I can manage 3 times in an afternoon session x"

My post was very much tongue is cheek

Good to hear you’re so able though

"Yeah should just go about the place in one of your corsets or something and say that's you gear for cleaning the flat ??

But that is what I what I wear for cleaning "

If you ever want a hand with your cleaning give me a shout, but not saying I won't get distracted ??

Start shouting yeeeeeeehaaaaaa woop woop next time you hear them.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Somehow I don't think you being a little more mature is stopping you enjoying yourself.

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

You're a very sexy lady in the profile pics so you're perhaps not meeting the right type of blokes! I'm not much younger than you and I can manage 3 times in an afternoon session x

Good to hear you’re so able though "

Ah get you now, hope you find somebody so able soon oh & ive been known to manage 4 but finding the time isn't always easy

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Are you drilling peep holes as we speak

It's one of those things if you thought of that as fantasy it'd probably get you thinking ahhh scenario,but in real time yeah ,just what do you do with that bet it's consuming your thoughts though

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Lived on a few Premier Inn and hotels with thin walls in my time...at first it's a Oooo Aye ...after an hour and your up at 6 it's a ffs mate finish off so I can get a kip

"Start shouting yeeeeeeehaaaaaa woop woop next time you hear them."

Tempted

Good to hear you’re so able though

Ah get you now, hope you find somebody so able soon oh & ive been known to manage 4 but finding the time isn't always easy "

I’m completed sorted for satisfying encounters

"Are you drilling peep holes as we speak "

Ssshhhh

Also repositioning the picture on the wall

"It's one of those things if you thought of that as fantasy it'd probably get you thinking ahhh scenario,but in real time yeah ,just what do you do with that bet it's consuming your thoughts though "

Consuming my thoughts far to much to be honest. Kinky auld bint that I’m becoming.......

"Lived on a few Premier Inn and hotels with thin walls in my time...at first it's a Oooo Aye ...after an hour and your up at 6 it's a ffs mate finish off so I can get a kip "

Haha that made me giggle

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Are you not tempted to join in? Or just listen in and pretend you're with the guy..

Once they're finished, pop in and offer a beer

Definitely get 5* rating for service as a host then

"It's one of those things if you thought of that as fantasy it'd probably get you thinking ahhh scenario,but in real time yeah ,just what do you do with that bet it's consuming your thoughts though

Consuming my thoughts far to much to be honest. Kinky auld bint that I’m becoming......."

Nothing wrong with that ,I think we get hornier with age or kinkier at least

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I just i had the internet and a site like this when I was 25 xxx

» Add a new message to this topic