FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab seems to be the best.Thoughts

Fab seems to be the best.Thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obertELee OP   Man  over a year ago

Montrose

Have any of you found a dating cough cough site as honest,truthfully and reliable as this one?

My experience of other sites is that all they want is your money and nothing else.Dont you find it strange that when you register on these sites but dont upgrade your inbox is full within a few days.Women claiming to be from or near your home town.One site in particular sent me messages from women a local Hamlet than people actually live there.One recently sent me a pic saying she was from Brechin but in the pic you could clearly see American wall sockets.

How stupid can people be?I think it will be very difficult to get a site with the value you get with fab.Whats your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

This site has always worked for me.

And Fabguys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most other sites are full of bots designed to make you think there are oodles of hot, nubile bikini clad models....in Lesmahagow.

Said it a few times on here but fab have hit the magic formula of being inexpensive, easy to use and plenty volume. It ain't perfect by a long shot but it's definitely the most active with genuine users.

How you utilise it is up to you.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As far as I'm aware, Fab is classed as a swinging site, not a dating site, although I'm aware how some might _iew it. Nobody is ever forced to pay, it's personal choice. Many are on multiple sites anyway.

R

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As far as I'm aware, Fab is classed as a swinging site, not a dating site, although I'm aware how some might _iew it. Nobody is ever forced to pay, it's personal choice. Many are on multiple sites anyway.

R "

And I would debate the honest, truthful & reliable part , although fab does work for me.

R

"Have any of you found a dating cough cough site as honest,truthfully and reliable as this one?

My experience of other sites is that all they want is your money and nothing else.Dont you find it strange that when you register on these sites but dont upgrade your inbox is full within a few days.Women claiming to be from or near your home town.One site in particular sent me messages from women a local Hamlet than people actually live there.One recently sent me a pic saying she was from Brechin but in the pic you could clearly see American wall sockets.

How stupid can people be?I think it will be very difficult to get a site with the value you get with fab.Whats your thoughts?"

There ìsnt a dating site compared to this..as its a swingers site.

Good luck

"Most other sites are full of bots designed to make you think there are oodles of hot, nubile bikini clad models....in Lesmahagow.

Said it a few times on here but fab have hit the magic formula of being inexpensive, easy to use and plenty volume. It ain't perfect by a long shot but it's definitely the most active with genuine users.

How you utilise it is up to you. "

. I totally agree with this , brilliant way of putting it ,there are flaws but it's pretty accurate on cost ,I've met loads of great folk over the years ,I think it has become awash with eejits but for free that was always gonna happen when the eejits left the paysites alone overall it works the way it's ment to

"Most other sites are full of bots designed to make you think there are oodles of hot, nubile bikini clad models....in Lesmahagow.

How you utilise it is up to you. . I totally agree with this , brilliant way of putting it ,there are flaws but it's pretty accurate on cost ,I've met loads of great folk over the years ,I think it has become awash with eejits but for free that was always gonna happen when the eejits left the paysites alone overall it works the way it's ment to "

I'm not sure about that. Sounds a little bit like some posters on here are always being so sensible. There are far too many well dressed LLOSS (Looking for Love on a Swingers Site) types on here. It will never turn out well. Yeah, yeah you might get lucky with some pretty girl from Lesmahagow (although according to the previous post there aren't any) but a few months down the road she'll be putting on her skimpy top and mini skirt to be spit roasted by a couple of hunky fab lads and it will all end in tears. My recommendation is ditch the dickie bows, get yourselves some tattoo sleeves and put some pics up of monster cocks on your profile (just download some off the web). It's what they want lads.

How you utilise it is up to you. . I totally agree with this , brilliant way of putting it ,there are flaws but it's pretty accurate on cost ,I've met loads of great folk over the years ,I think it has become awash with eejits but for free that was always gonna happen when the eejits left the paysites alone overall it works the way it's ment to

I'm not sure about that. Sounds a little bit like some posters on here are always being so sensible. There are far too many well dressed LLOSS (Looking for Love on a Swingers Site) types on here. It will never turn out well. Yeah, yeah you might get lucky with some pretty girl from Lesmahagow (although according to the previous post there aren't any) but a few months down the road she'll be putting on her skimpy top and mini skirt to be spit roasted by a couple of hunky fab lads and it will all end in tears. My recommendation is ditch the dickie bows, get yourselves some tattoo sleeves and put some pics up of monster cocks on your profile (just download some off the web). It's what they want lads."

Too many dudes

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"As far as I'm aware, Fab is classed as a swinging site, not a dating site, although I'm aware how some might _iew it. Nobody is ever forced to pay, it's personal choice. Many are on multiple sites anyway.

R

And I would debate the honest, truthful & reliable part , although fab does work for me.

R "

I find fab ‘more’ honest than the dating sites as on there they say they are looking for a relationship and before they meet you they have changed it all to be about sex. That’s why I use fab instead of dating sites as at least there is a bit less pretense although sometimes I wonder

By *obertELee OP   Man  over a year ago

Montrose

I used the term dating sites loosely. The sites I'm on about are basically one night stand sites.

R

R

I find fab ‘more’ honest than the dating sites as on there they say they are looking for a relationship and before they meet you they have changed it all to be about sex. That’s why I use fab instead of dating sites as at least there is a bit less pretense although sometimes I wonder "

Beware the LLOSS type. Just when you think you are going to get a proper good shagging, out comes the gifts of chocolates and perfume and a cuddle while watching a soppy rom com.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I find here it is much easier to talk openly and have a flirt.

On other sites, it's hard to tell whether they are genuine women or just bots, sometimes.

Maybe we need a Parallel site, fabdating.com

» Add a new message to this topic