FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > people who think they really are all that !!

people who think they really are all that !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Has anybody else read a profile (either male or female or couple) where the person has instantly come across as extremely demanding...obnoxious...rude and sounds like they,re doing you a favour just by letting you read it?

Been a bit bored recently and been looking at a lot of profiles both male and female and couples and cant believe the demands some people make and some of the descriptions people have of themselfs are just amazing and make me laugh whats your opinions ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i am just me if people dont like then hey i really dont give a shit,i think we all have opinions and have the right to put ourselves across in whatever way we think suits us best.There are loads of hotties and loads of munters on site (my opinion) others may see these people as diffrent ,we choose not to meet over 50's and obese thats our right to choose.If some list all and come across as obnoxious and rude then surely its there choice?

Freedom of speech nowadays is limited as to many take offence you say people are fat or thin your being nasty you knock back because of age your being ageist .Profiles are our way of putting ourselves across ,so if like yourself you are looking for vwe guys this is demanding isnt it??

"i am just me if people dont like then hey i really dont give a shit,i think we all have opinions and have the right to put ourselves across in whatever way we think suits us best.There are loads of hotties and loads of munters on site (my opinion) others may see these people as diffrent ,we choose not to meet over 50's and obese thats our right to choose.If some list all and come across as obnoxious and rude then surely its there choice?

Freedom of speech nowadays is limited as to many take offence you say people are fat or thin your being nasty you knock back because of age your being ageist .Profiles are our way of putting ourselves across ,so if like yourself you are looking for vwe guys this is demanding isnt it?? "

yes i know what you mean we do all have prefrances but i mean the demanding way people write their profiles think it would scare the devil from meeting some lol

And yes i prefer vwe i dont demand vwe lol as most of my profile has prefrances on it .

i am a demanding female ,i like average cock tall guys under 45 ,hot sexy ladies that aint afraid to give back what they recieve.We dont get much meets because i say it as it is ,i am a nice person i just know what i want and wont settle for less just to get laid

"i am just me if people dont like then hey i really dont give a shit,i think we all have opinions and have the right to put ourselves across in whatever way we think suits us best.There are loads of hotties and loads of munters on site (my opinion) others may see these people as diffrent ,we choose not to meet over 50's and obese thats our right to choose.If some list all and come across as obnoxious and rude then surely its there choice?

Freedom of speech nowadays is limited as to many take offence you say people are fat or thin your being nasty you knock back because of age your being ageist .Profiles are our way of putting ourselves across ,so if like yourself you are looking for vwe guys this is demanding isnt it?? "

Could not agree more

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Freedom of speech nowadays is limited as to many take offence you say people are fat or thin your being nasty you knock back because of age your being ageist .Profiles are our way of putting ourselves across ,so if like yourself you are looking for vwe guys this is demanding isnt it??

Could not agree more

"

I'd 2nd that, always best to be who you are and that way your not only being true to yourself but others can chose to take you or leave you as they find you. Always judge a book by the contents and never the cover is what I say !

My profile is specific...I couldn't give a toss though. After being on for over a year I know what I want. I also know what does and doesn't work for me through trial and error.

I don't see it as being demanding, I see it as having a preference. To be fair I would prefer to meet others who thought the same and not just someone who would fuck anyone. I am fussy but I also like fussy people...It works for me lol.

It all really comes down to if you don't like what you read don't let it fuss you. I hate certain profiles...for many reasons and I click off them as soon as I click on them. xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Has anybody else read a profile (either male or female or couple) where the person has instantly come across as extremely demanding...obnoxious...rude and sounds like they,re doing you a favour just by letting you read it?

Been a bit bored recently and been looking at a lot of profiles both male and female and couples and cant believe the demands some people make and some of the descriptions people have of themselfs are just amazing and make me laugh whats your opinions ?"

My opinion is.....personally I think this sounds bitchy, especially the last sentance.

Maybe you could read again what you commented about bitchiness on the bitchiness thread.

"Has anybody else read a profile (either male or female or couple) where the person has instantly come across as extremely demanding...obnoxious...rude and sounds like they,re doing you a favour just by letting you read it?

Been a bit bored recently and been looking at a lot of profiles both male and female and couples and cant believe the demands some people make and some of the descriptions people have of themselfs are just amazing and make me laugh whats your opinions ?

My opinion is.....personally I think this sounds bitchy, especially the last sentance.

Maybe you could read again what you commented about bitchiness on the bitchiness thread.

"

hmmmm so u insinuating that im a green eyed monster hmmmmmm? lol yeah ok

End of the day....if it doesnt effect you ignore the profile and move on....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Only if the cap fits, and only you will know the answer to that

"Only if the cap fits, and only you will know the answer to that

"

yes i do and no the cap definatley doesnt fit

Ha I love it when some ladies and couples state they only meet tall men only over 6' then after some flirting it all goes out the window. Seriously though, each to their own and if it works for them then fine. I accept there is another young, fabulous scene going on....just as long as I have my fun too

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I don't pay much if indeed any attention to profile's except the pics of course

People can put what they want on there profile surely. If it works for them that's all that matters.

I wouldnt say that it was demands on peoples profile more their preference and it is there profile they can write it how they like, if someone reading it doesnt like it well then thats just tuff, you wont be messaging them then

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"I don't pay much if indeed any attention to profile's except the pics of course "

Shallow?????lol

Midlothian

"I don't pay much if indeed any attention to profile's except the pics of course

Shallow?????lol "

Like the best products they don't need to advertise you just know there going to be a good one, which is why my profile has next to bugger all on it

bighead ??????

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

Got my profile exactly as i want it..and not ashamed of my likes n dislikes.We find it lets peeps no wot we want and wot we are looking for....well for now...lol...And if we look at a profile thats not for us then we move on....I thought thats the whole point of a profile??

I mean ...we dont want to be wasteing others time as ours is Precious to us...x

"Got my profile exactly as i want it..and not ashamed of my likes n dislikes.We find it lets peeps no wot we want and wot we are looking for....well for now...lol...And if we look at a profile thats not for us then we move on....I thought thats the whole point of a profile??

I mean ...we dont want to be wasteing others time as ours is Precious to us...x"

Midlothian

"Got my profile exactly as i want it..and not ashamed of my likes n dislikes.We find it lets peeps no wot we want and wot we are looking for....well for now...lol...And if we look at a profile thats not for us then we move on....I thought thats the whole point of a profile??

I mean ...we dont want to be wasteing others time as ours is Precious to us...x"

Absolutely, its what you feel comfortable with each to their own.

btw i was winding with my last post...honest

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Been a bit bored recently and been looking at a lot of profiles both male and female and couples and cant believe the demands some people make and some of the descriptions people have of themselfs are just amazing and make me laugh whats your opinions ?"

Cant be asked with profile like those, i just read the first line and look @ the ones that interest me.

"Only if the cap fits, and only you will know the answer to that

"

is it not a forum rule to not badmouth members in the forum? God does everything have to turn in here.? Think il go start a smog marry avoid post. Auds

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I didn't badmouth anyone thanks very much.

None of us are perfect, none of us will appeal to everyone, none of us have the right to publicly pull others profiles to bits or mock.

What works for them and what works for yourself is bound to be as individual as your personality.

I think many need to hold the mirror up and look a little closer at their own profiles.

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

None of us are perfect, none of us will appeal to everyone, none of us have the right to publicly pull others profiles to bits or mock.

What works for them and what works for yourself is bound to be as individual as your personality.

I think many need to hold the mirror up and look a little closer at their own profiles.

"

"

"

I totally agree with you, each profile is individual and people should not judge by their standards .

"

"

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am also a firm believer of the old biblical saying, "Let He (or She in this instance) Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone." When I first read this thread, the first thing I did was to read the OP's profile and I did think it was slightly hypocritical a post having read it. Now, I don't mean to cause offence, but no doubt I'll have offended someone by saying this, I just speak as I find.

"

"

Well said.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Each person is a person in their own right no one should judge them,BUT life being what it is people do me im a happy wee wumman who enjoys the site but has certainly got a life outside it .So come on peeps MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

"

Couldn't have said it better myself. I am also a firm believer of the old biblical saying, "Let He (or She in this instance) Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone." When I first read this thread, the first thing I did was to read the OP's profile and I did think it was slightly hypocritical a post having read it. Now, I don't mean to cause offence, but no doubt I'll have offended someone by saying this, I just speak as I find. "

Sooo true

Im finding some of the replys quite amusing because some of you have agreed with what i said on similar post but saying diffrent on here lol auch well guess were all allowed to our opinions to change lol

Honest this is just getting redicilous does it all bloody matter in the run of things..... No....and btw call me all the names under the sun but some people need to take a big look in the mirror.... Remember your age and don't look with rise tinted specs as you ain't at school any more... Treat people the way you want treated...

From one very pissed of Jo

would a shag help jo? Lol.x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Honest this is just getting redicilous does it all bloody matter in the run of things..... No....and btw call me all the names under the sun but some people need to take a big look in the mirror.... Remember your age and don't look with rise tinted specs as you ain't at school any more... Treat people the way you want treated...

From one very pissed of Jo"

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And on that note, maybe time to shut this one.

Respect, it is a great word and if we all respected other people and how they look, the forums would be a better place.