FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How little would you sell...

How little would you sell...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffin OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ok we'v all seen the 'i'll pay 1 million to sleep with your wife/girlfriend' in the movies but as we are all swingers I thought it would be a bit fun to see how little the amount is that you'd sell your partner for?

In the sportsmanship you should also ask your other how little they would sell you for too.. and keep it realistic it could be another fettish we're starting here.

rules are it doesnt need to be money - it could be abottle of jack or a mcflurry and apple pie...

keep it real some folks might try it for real

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I had a partner I might be tempted to sell him for some carrot cake in return..... He would probably give me away free in the hope I didn't get returned

We would sell each other for free because were swingers

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We would sell each other for free because were swingers "

Or try and play it up so you could get a couple of quid.

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

Hels and I have this very fantasy. Guy with nice car suited and booted rents her for the night. Gives me £150 or so and picks her up. Takes her up town and buys her an outfit of his choice

(very slutty). Back to hotel room where he fucks her then joins her for a shower teasing and playing . He then watches her get ready into her new slutty outfit and takes her out for a meal where he gives her tasks through the evening. Go to loo and remove knickers and let him finger her pussy under table etc.

Then once again back to the hotel for another session, Out for few drinks where the tasks get filthier as night goes on until back to the hotel room for the night where he takes advantage of her d*unkenness and fucks her and treats her like an utter whore for the full night over and over and then gets me to pick her up in the morning but as I go up to the room they are just finishing their morning fuck and I can see how utterly used she's been. He then leaves and it's my job to get her. Cleaned up and presentable before heading home. This is purely just our fantasy and the harsh reality is big fat Eric in his rusty vectra would offer a fiver and a dingy travel lodge for 10 minutes but we are aloud to dream lol

By *uffin OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow sounds amazing hells... could better the rusty old vectra and raise it to £50 - fab bod and v sexy lady

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hels and I have this very fantasy. Guy with nice car suited and booted rents her for the night. Gives me £150 or so and picks her up. Takes her up town and buys her an outfit of his choice

(very slutty). Back to hotel room where he fucks her then joins her for a shower teasing and playing . He then watches her get ready into her new slutty outfit and takes her out for a meal where he gives her tasks through the evening. Go to loo and remove knickers and let him finger her pussy under table etc.

Then once again back to the hotel for another session, Out for few drinks where the tasks get filthier as night goes on until back to the hotel room for the night where he takes advantage of her d*unkenness and fucks her and treats her like an utter whore for the full night over and over and then gets me to pick her up in the morning but as I go up to the room they are just finishing their morning fuck and I can see how utterly used she's been. He then leaves and it's my job to get her. Cleaned up and presentable before heading home. This is purely just our fantasy and the harsh reality is big fat Eric in his rusty vectra would offer a fiver and a dingy travel lodge for 10 minutes but we are aloud to dream lol"

£150 seems like decent value to me, no?

"We would sell each other for free because were swingers "

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

When we first got into the lifestyle it was called wifeswapping!

First foray I came home with a lawnmower and a black and decker drill! ..... I thought I got a good deal!

Brilliant hahahaha

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"When we first got into the lifestyle it was called wifeswapping!

First foray I came home with a lawnmower and a black and decker drill! ..... I thought I got a good deal! "

A think someone will be getting polished off by their Mrs for that joke

» Add a new message to this topic