FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Berlin swinger's club

Berlin swinger's club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeling hot hot hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Ayrshire

We are heading to Berlin later in the year, does anyone have any suggestions for the best swinging clubs to visit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

We went to Insomnia last year, it was interesting but quite different from here.

Your drinks are included in your entry fee and people mingle until midnight, then the paid entertainment arrives and put on a show. After that it's up to you.

There are no private areas, although behind the stage is the hot tub and a couple of small play areas. The other play area is upstairs - 3 4 poster beds, a big sofa and some other stuff, all open plan.

What surprised us most is the attitude is different to here. We tend to chat for a while then perhaps progress to play. When we were there men would just start touching me until told no, which I wasn't keen on. However, now that we know what it's like we'd be more prepared for that.

Next time we visit we want to try the Kit Kat Club

North Ayrshire

Thanks for the info, very informative. We are really looking forward to going xx

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thanks for the info, very informative. We are really looking forward to going xx"

Hope you have a great time

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Heading to Berlin later in the year. I might see what the scene is like first hand over there

Are they welcoming to foreigners?

North Ayrshire

"Heading to Berlin later in the year. I might see what the scene is like first hand over there

Are they welcoming to foreigners?"

We've played with lots of German couples, lovely people and lot's of fun

edinburgh

"Heading to Berlin later in the year. I might see what the scene is like first hand over there

Are they welcoming to foreigners?

We've played with lots of German couples, lovely people and lot's of fun"

Do you have a decent grasp of German or just the basics? I’ve read on various threads here that they don’t take kindly to non German speakers, especially non German speaking guys

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

"We are heading to Berlin later in the year, does anyone have any suggestions for the best swinging clubs to visit"

If you want to PM me I have a recommendation that's right up your street but dont want to post publicly!

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

We’re heading to Berlin in October for my 30th, have booked it to coincide with the Venus erotic expo. We’ve been to Berlin a couple of times but haven’t hit any of the clubs, insomnia keeps coming up in our research too but will keep an eye on this thread incase any other recommendations pop up. .

D x

North Ayrshire

"We’re heading to Berlin in October for my 30th, have booked it to coincide with the Venus erotic expo. We’ve been to Berlin a couple of times but haven’t hit any of the clubs, insomnia keeps coming up in our research too but will keep an eye on this thread incase any other recommendations pop up. .

D x"

We are going the first week in October, when is the expo

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

"We’re heading to Berlin in October for my 30th, have booked it to coincide with the Venus erotic expo. We’ve been to Berlin a couple of times but haven’t hit any of the clubs, insomnia keeps coming up in our research too but will keep an eye on this thread incase any other recommendations pop up. .

D x

We are going the first week in October, when is the expo"

17th - 20th I’m afraid.

D x

By *ondon ScottishCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We would recommend Insomnia, weekend it’s quite relaxed and people just do whatever suits them, midweek can be far more full on and probably more fun for the ladies that like attention like me, than for the gents... depending on what’s your thing obviously.

By *wingeire.Man  over a year ago

city centre

Hey guys, sorry to jump in here but I’ll be in Berlin this weekend and am going to to Avarus on Sat 21st.

If anyone else is interested PM me

By *arlosF2019Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"We are heading to Berlin later in the year, does anyone have any suggestions for the best swinging clubs to visit"

Heading to berlin in november

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In Berlin frequently (most weeks for work) - would be great to see some fellow fabbers there Always in a hotel so hosting no problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In Berlin frequently (most weeks for work) - would be great to see some fellow fabbers there Always in a hotel so hosting no problem "

...also if anyone needs any advice feel free to get in touch!

By *ungi_2008Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Hi guys, I’m going to be in Berlin in November and would love to attend a club as a single guy. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank in advance

edinburgh

I’m heading here in mid November and also looking for recommendations and info on clubs to attend as a single guy who has very very limited knowledge of the German language

» Add a new message to this topic