FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Amsterdam have you been any thing exiting to do ???

Amsterdam have you been any thing exiting to do ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istery girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ross-shire

Getting Taken to Amsterdam for My Birthday at End of April never been before any Idea's please Doctor Love is taking me ....

Mistery xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Down by the canal, along the red light district, in the Banana club. It never ends. Sex, sex, sex... Just keep to the main streets after dark, and dont go down the alley ways. Always someone in the shadows looking to rob you. Be sensible and you'll have a great weekend. xxx J

we went yrs ago before we got into swinging and i can honestly say wel never be back.its dirty and i mean rubish and grafiti plus the red light area is well dodgy during the day and especially at night.never felt safe at all there! Auds Ps. Hope you enjoy tho lol.x

By *ob and angelaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

if you like a smoke try the grasshopper..good bar....in fact quite a good few ....enjoy

only advice i will give is just watch you purse and wallet

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Walked for miles during the day, stopping at several bars for a drink and a smoke. In the evening went to see a live sex show, went down the red light district and window shopped lol. Would go back in a minute.

Do agree with other posts....be careful.

Hope you have a fab time

Only place in the World I got my credit card cloned...still love it though. Hill Street Blues is the nearest good smoke shop to the station, then chill out in 'Lost in Amsterdam' just a few meters further down, a really cool smoke friendly pub. Have fun

keep out of the touristy bits and have a walk around. its especially good early in the morning when you can sit outside some of the local pubs with a coffee and a brandy just watching the world go by.

also head to the rear of the central station, across the road there are 3 ferries which navigate the harbour. they are all free and you get a good view of the city from there....R

By *heesy2232Man  over a year ago

In a castle in the sky

Was in Amsterdam in November last year and it was amazing , very chilled out place and loved every minute of it. True wat people are saying tho it is quiet doggy at night so keep ur eyes open if u can lol and sure use will ave great break ..... Iam going back in July can't wait lol

I was in Amsterdam 2 years ago this summer and enjoyed it immensely. Unfortunately I was with my very naive ex and her overly-protective parents so I never sampled what the city is famed for! However, I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the city. Dam Square, the Vondelpark and all the museums are great if they take your fancy.

I've never understood the image people get, saying it's dirty though. Sure there are some side alleys tourists shouldn't venture down but for the most part, it seemed to me like just a very busy urban city. Nothing overly unclean about it, just the rigmarole of every day usage.

By *ockinafrockCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, we were out there a fortnight ago. Had a fantastic hotel and location at a great price for Amsterdam! Great fun meeting peeps in the bars around the Rembrantsplein, safe as houses down redlight area but use common sense like any capital city, weather was terrific! Just take out an extra mortgage! Habe a brill time!

Ross-shire

thank you for all the great advise and tips on what to do im sure we will find loads to do and have an amazing time ..

thank you Mistery xxxx

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Im sure you will enjoy. We went last year, and had a great time. We did the touristy bits during the day and hit the red light district at night. Went to a live sex show, but was quite disappointed - very choreographed. shops were great to browse for clothes, fuck-me-boots and sex toys. mmm x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I was there two years ago great place but very expencive just under £10 for a vino and a beer .

Some of the site are quite an eye opiner and id definatley say its more of a guys weekend destination .

lots to see and do so im sure you will have fun xxxx

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I liked the dam, canal trips with romantic dinners, tulip field visits, museums, all cultural you know

I've been there a few times with work and loved it.

The best advice I can give is:

1) Hire a pedal bike and see the city.

2) Do the canal boat trip.

3) Visit the sex museum on the Damrak.

4) Go and see a live sex show in the Red Light District.

5) Watch out for pickpockets at night.

I'd definitely recommend it because it is a bustling, exciting city. Have fun!

I've been a couple of times. Even before I'd ever attended an orgy the live sex show was dull as dishwater.

My top trio of things to do:

There a proper art deco sauna - mixed, nude but not sleazy - it's not for swinging but uninhibited chill-out. Google Sauna Deco. Be brave and do the plunge pool : )

Right opposite this on the other side of the canal on Herengracht there's a Belgian restaurant that does 'beer flights' to accompany your meal - then underneath this place is a Dutch beer pub with a fanstastic choice.

Can't have a more relaxing evening IMHO : )

By *earhugs1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

If the weather's nice U can get the

train out to Zandvoort. Lots of lovely bars overlooking the beach.

Haarlem is lovely for a day too.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

check out the paradise club in north amsterdam.its only about 10 euros in a taxi and an excellent swingers club.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If the weather's nice U can get the

train out to Zandvoort. Lots of lovely bars overlooking the beach.

Haarlem is lovely for a day too.

"

Forgot about Zandfoort as our friends described it its a bit like largs only better lol lovely bars and resturants there we ate in a beautiful Greek resturant food was lovely xxxxx

We love it been a few times and can't wait to go back, the whole chilled out liberal attitude suits us down to the ground can seem intimidating at first but we have never had any trouble, the peddlers on the street accept a no thanks, alls good go and have a fab time xx g&l

Ross-shire

thanks to every one for info on Amsterdam i way hope to have the best time i fly out on my birthday as well xxxxxxx

I go a lot and can't recommend it enough. The city, surroundings and the people are great.

Keep your wits about you (like you should in any city these days) and you'll be fine.

The RLD can be a bit daunting at 1st with every second person walking beside you giving it the whole "coca, rocka ecstasy" sales pitch LOL....Don't be shy, just firmly say no and keep walking and eventually they take the hint.

If your going to smoke, stay away from the likes of Grasshopper and Bulldog - they are commercial rip off's! Stick to smaller shops and ask the dealer to explain the choices to you.

Same as the sex shows, sex shops etc... don't be afraid to ask, they are all very laid back and open minded. Tourism is a huge part of their livelihood and you always feel welcome anywhere.

Hope you enjoy it! Wish it was me

» Add a new message to this topic