FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > kissing at meets

kissing at meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *toozy77 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow outskirts

just asking as i had a meet prviously where the woman demanded on not kissing , does anyone else feel like this , i feel its and inmportant part of sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kissing is deffo part of it for us it wouldn't be the same without it xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As ive said on previous posts i just dont get the no kissing rule some insist on ..they will commit the most intimate sexual acts possible but draw the line at kissing because its something that should only be done between couples hmmmmmm

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I love snogging, has my willy oozing before its even touched

"I love snogging, has my willy oozing before its even touched "

i love kissing but suppose each to there own

ye cant no kiss at meets its just so wring its all part of the heatin up an foreplay ffs lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've only experienced the no kissing rule once, makes the whole experience a bit more...dunno...mechanical. it was one of my first 3somes so since then I've often asked if kissing is ok when I'm meeting couples

I agree if they are good at kissing i get solid with it

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Ahh the kissing thread rears its head again think the vast majority of people need some sort of tongue wrestling ..dont think I could meet without it tbh but hey ho each to their own

Mmmmm I do like a good necking session to get the juices flowing and would be disappointed if I didn't get it

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

have to say that i love to kiss and it makes it more erotic aswell depending how hot it gets you and then it just makes you want to go rawrs at them

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

i'd be quite disappointed without any kissing! it adds to the build up, if you're out and about meeting first, getting a few kisses in to suggest what's to come.... all part of the fun

[Removed by poster at 30/03/12 18:14:26]

Couldnt do without the kissing, would just feel weird, but as said, each to there own.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope! I could never meet where kissing was off limits! Just too much of a turn on for me

I love kissing, such a turn-on and very important part of fore-play.

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

well someone has to be the first i suppose - we dont do kissing. there are a couple of things we dont do in a meet and keep just for us as a couple and this is one of them. but its on our profile so anyone who feels strongly about it just wont message us

Kiss-Smooch-Snog--Love it!!!-Wouldn't do a meet with a ban on kissing!

I though just always thought no kissing was a no go when you met a couple, but ok on a singles meet.....but not sure now

We wouldn't meet someone with a no kissing rule, it's too important a part of the whole experience for us.

well seeing as i'm such a tactile girl, necking n snogging has to be on the menu - all part of the tease in flirt in the build up......

It's a form of detachment from the whole thing...kissing makes the actual sex personal as opposed to functional... just a thought. Wouldn't be my idea of fun

It's a common thing with hoovers, apparently, and is about the dissociation of sex for business and sexy for pleasure. I can understand why some choose it as a rule but there are few scenarios where it would work for me.

Kissing gets me harder than any other part of sex! Cant and won't not have it.

nope couldnt have sex with someone and not kiss them?its the whole build up.nothing better than a slow sensual kiss that gets harder and harder as the play goes on! Woops getn carried away there lol but...nothing worse than a wet slobbery kiss either really off putting! yuk! Lol. Auds.x

"nope couldnt have sex with someone and not kiss them?its the whole build up.nothing better than a slow sensual kiss that gets harder and harder as the play goes on! Woops getn carried away there lol but...nothing worse than a wet slobbery kiss either really off putting! yuk! Lol. Auds.x"

Geeza kiss Auds

mmmm lol...im saying nothing lol!!! yep i love kissing... the more the better xx

I like kissing on the lips...........

Love a good snog !

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

Always!

If a someone said NO kissing...I wouldn't carry on....

Simples!

I knew a couple many years ago where kissing was not allowed except from each other, they didn't get very many meets as a result.

Me, I personally love kissing, it's the one thing that I would not give up for no one.

"nope couldnt have sex with someone and not kiss them?its the whole build up.nothing better than a slow sensual kiss that gets harder and harder as the play goes on! Woops getn carried away there lol but...nothing worse than a wet slobbery kiss either really off putting! yuk! Lol. Auds.x"

Have to agree Auds nothing worse than a sloppy wet kiss espacially with sloppy wet tongues yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well Jacs, we have yet to kiss......

I could probs cum in my trousers if the kissing is good :p

"I could probs cum in my trousers if the kissing is good :p "

"Well Jacs, we have yet to kiss...... "

we have pecked but not snogged D have snogged H tho lol and very nice it was too lol xxx

Defo lots of pre cum still looking for the one to make me shoot lolol x

No kissing is right up there with a blind man walking past the fishmongers and tipping his hat and saying "Morning Ladies"

I love kissing,it's very sexy and sensual too..good oral hygiene is a must though for both to enjoy the experience of kissing.

"No kissing is right up there with a blind man walking past the fishmongers and tipping his hat and saying "Morning Ladies"

"

Pmsl

Couldn't have fun with people that were against kissing but each to their own

We love kissing, looking at the forum its only TnT that dont do kissing... i find that very strange but hey if they think kissing is more intimate than shagging then cool, i just dont see it myself. Surely shagging my wife is more intimate than kissing her????

funland

"We love kissing, looking at the forum its only TnT that dont do kissing... i find that very strange but hey if they think kissing is more intimate than shagging then cool, i just dont see it myself. Surely shagging my wife is more intimate than kissing her????"

we didnt say it was more intimate, we said there are some things we like to keep for just us as a couple and this is one of them

funland

"I knew a couple many years ago where kissing was not allowed except from each other, they didn't get very many meets as a result.

Me, I personally love kissing, it's the one thing that I would not give up for no one. "

we havent found getting meets a problem

But why do you do shagging but no kissing? very very strange to us .... surely sex is more intimate? kissing is intimate also , but just adds to the sexual swinging. Just couldnt do the sex but no kissing, sorry TNT just couldnt

funland

"But why do you do shagging but no kissing? very very strange to us .... surely sex is more intimate? kissing is intimate also , but just adds to the sexual swinging. Just couldnt do the sex but no kissing, sorry TNT just couldnt "
viously

and neither should you. I couldnt meet a couple, or have bi sex and so i dont. some folk dont like anal or rimming so they dont (i do). We just like some things to be kept for us, so we do. Again i have never said kissing is more intimate than sex as it obviously isnt but is one of a couple of things we choose not to share and never understand why its ok to say no to things like anal but not to kissing - but hey we are all unique in our thoughts and deeds; guys who are interested in a meet can read our profile where it says what we wont share and they can then choose not to contact us.

We have never found it to be an issue and dont have a problem sharing it in the forum either. To each their own as i always say

All these posts about kissing and no mention of snowballing

I totally respect TnT's choice not to kiss, that's their personal thing, only happened to me once when myself and a female friend met a married couple who both said 'no kissing' my friend told me afterwards that the guy was snogging the face off her in the kitchen!!!

"I totally respect TnT's choice not to kiss, that's their personal thing, only happened to me once when myself and a female friend met a married couple who both said 'no kissing' my friend told me afterwards that the guy was snogging the face off her in the kitchen!!!"

lmao hope the mrs aint reading this now

Only ever had one meet where there was no kissing as much as it was still a decent meet you can't get engaged in it as you normally would. It's just I like as part of the fun

In a 1 to 1 meet I need kissing however if meeting a couple I am not fussed if it's there rules I understand why people won't kiss on meets it's a very intimate thing....sex just just be sex without emotions if you choose it to be that way. xx

"In a 1 to 1 meet I need kissing however if meeting a couple I am not fussed if it's there rules I understand why people won't kiss on meets it's a very intimate thing....sex just just be sex without emotions if you choose it to be that way. xx"

Can just**..........typo

we better have kissing when we met again hunni xxx

"we better have kissing when we met again hunni xxx"

Mwah xxxxxxxxxxx

right back at you hunni mwahhhhh xxxxxxxx

By *abyblueeyes44Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

kissing good it sumtimes gets me in the mood ...i understand with couples if they dnt wana kiss at a meet ...everybdy has there own opinions and i thnk most pple have gt rules when they meet

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

if person doesnt wish to kiss during a meet then tha is their choice and right .however i will execise my choice and right not to meet them lol !

to me kissing s part and parcle of the whole build up and exsperience .im here to enjoy myself so why denie my self one of life true pleasure of kissing . mmmmmwwwahhhh!!!! xx

"I totally respect TnT's choice not to kiss, that's their personal thing, only happened to me once when myself and a female friend met a married couple who both said 'no kissing' my friend told me afterwards that the guy was snogging the face off her in the kitchen!!!"

pmsl

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"if person doesnt wish to kiss during a meet then tha is their choice and right .however i will execise my choice and right not to meet them lol !

to me kissing s part and parcle of the whole build up and exsperience .im here to enjoy myself so why denie my self one of life true pleasure of kissing . mmmmmwwwahhhh!!!! xx"

I love kissing... lots of it!!! helps me get into the mood

By *unseekingcplCouple  over a year ago

Hamilton

kissing is a major part in meets! i think it would be weird if there was no kissing involved!

"kissing is a major part in meets! i think it would be weird if there was no kissing involved!"

By *ocialchameleonMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"kissing is a major part in meets! i think it would be weird if there was no kissing involved!

"

I wouldn't want a meet without kissing.

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

I kiss girlies but I would not kiss another man.... kissing is too intimate for me.... but I don't mind dd kissing other girlies suppose I'm just strange...

Quirkyville

and just to say why its more intimate... someone is in your face looking into your eyes kissing you and connecting with you.... that's why its different from sex to me...... with sex its just that sex.....

Wouldn't meet anyone I didn't think was worthy of a snog. That rule is usually for call girls lol. Not saying anyone who don't kiss is a call girl btw before I get lynched.

I have absolutely no desire to kiss another guy, but love kissing other girls. For me kissing and slow sex is kept for my partner. When we meet guys for mmf I want shared hard and fast, the hot slow intimate stuff follows after our guest has left.

Kissing girls is a completely different issue x

If I was single I would want a mixture of hard sex and slow intimate, so the kissing wouldn't be an issue. X

love the kissing feeling part b4 the fun begins

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

love kissing x

i love kissing tracey too...

oops didnt mean that the way it sounds

nothing better than slow sensual kisses to get you in the mood

auds xx

"I have absolutely no desire to kiss another guy, but love kissing other girls. For me kissing and slow sex is kept for my partner. When we meet guys for mmf I want shared hard and fast, the hot slow intimate stuff follows after our guest has left.

If I was single I would want a mixture of hard sex and slow intimate, so the kissing wouldn't be an issue. X"

curious to know why you wont kiss a guy but will a girl?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"i love kissing tracey too...

oops didnt mean that the way it sounds

nothing better than slow sensual kisses to get you in the mood

auds xx"

mmmmm fancy a snog mrs lol xx

oooo,,,ok then,,,since you asked sooo nicely lol

No kissing, no shagging... simple

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

"No kissing, no shagging... simple "

+1

"No kissing, no shagging... simple

+1 "

+2

Met a couple a few times who had a no kissing rule. I have to admit I found it bizarre at first.

You can tell a lot about someone from the way they kiss so it can give some good pointers as to what they're like sexually, or at least how they're feeling at that particular moment.

In saying that, the couple I met are so friendly and pleasant that any awkwardness about no kissing was purely on my part and soon disappeared once I got my head around it. And I've met them a few times so it couldn't have been that bad

It's better with kissing IMO, but can work without.

"No kissing, no shagging... simple "
story of my fab life

for me kissing is a big part of fun for me and because it would be girl/girl with me only then the more kissing the better hehe

xx

"for me kissing is a big part of fun for me and because it would be girl/girl with me only then the more kissing the better hehe

xx"

Just the thought! Mmmm

hehe

gotta kiss and be good at it,it's a make or break thing....gets the juices going....

By *tewart39Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Love a good snog xx

totally agree with you kitkatt

"gotta kiss and be good at it,it's a make or break thing....gets the juices going.... "

Well said...mmmmwah lol

WTF?

So it's ok to rub yer most intimate areas against each other but it's not to have a kiss?

Maybe swinging aint for you then......

I love to kiss, it adds tot he experience and makes it more alive... but then if someone else is not comfortable doing it I would not push them. Respect their boundaries.

Quirkyville

lol!! my kisses are more intimate to me than sex.... sex can come without any sort of emotion for many but kissing well its different..... like you have sex with a condom so your protected but when you kiss your not... your swapping fluids with someone and to me its something I want to save for DD.... maybe Kissing is different to others but for me its like when you kiss someone your letting them into your space... its personal enchanting amazing and exquisite... or is that just when I kiss DD????

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"lol!! my kisses are more intimate to me than sex.... sex can come without any sort of emotion for many but kissing well its different..... like you have sex with a condom so your protected but when you kiss your not... your swapping fluids with someone and to me its something I want to save for DD.... maybe Kissing is different to others but for me its like when you kiss someone your letting them into your space... its personal enchanting amazing and exquisite... or is that just when I kiss DD???? "

+1

Don't see it as any different from other likes and dislikes. There is a number of things i do with my partner that i would never do with someone else and it is my choice. If it results in getting less meets from people who will only meet if kissing is part of it then so be it but have never found it a problem so far.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love a good snog. Arms round a lady and start off with cheeks, mouth, neck, etc

"I have absolutely no desire to kiss another guy, but love kissing other girls. For me kissing and slow sex is kept for my partner. When we meet guys for mmf I want shared hard and fast, the hot slow intimate stuff follows after our guest has left.

If I was single I would want a mixture of hard sex and slow intimate, so the kissing wouldn't be an issue. Xcurious to know why you wont kiss a guy but will a girl?"

Sorry just saw this, dead simple really, it's my choice. Also, I have a guy at home to snog all night, but I dont have a girl at home. My sexual plays with guys who join us are always threesomes, not slow intimate sex, I have that with my partner. However the sex I have with girls is slow and kissing is a part of it. Having sex with guys and girls is totally a different scenario

Each to their own x

"lol!! my kisses are more intimate to me than sex.... sex can come without any sort of emotion for many but kissing well its different..... like you have sex with a condom so your protected but when you kiss your not... your swapping fluids with someone and to me its something I want to save for DD.... maybe Kissing is different to others but for me its like when you kiss someone your letting them into your space... its personal enchanting amazing and exquisite... or is that just when I kiss DD???? "

I'd be hoping to swap fluids thru oral lol...

A good kiss can get me hard.

" My sexual plays with guys who join us are always threesomes, not slow intimate sex, I have that with my partner. However the sex I have with girls is slow and kissing is a part of it. Having sex with guys and girls is totally a different scenario

Each to their own x"

And you apply the same rules when you meet couples? (i.e. you only kiss the female half and not the male).

» Add a new message to this topic