FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Goths, metal heads, glam rockers, punks and longhaired men

Goths, metal heads, glam rockers, punks and longhaired men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivin_dead_girl86 OP   Woman  over a year ago

dundee

Looking for alti people where you all hiding haha also where are all the men with long hair message me or if your looking for couples check out my couples profile livin_dead_couple xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Here hiding behind a shadow

Plus I shaved off my long hair a few years back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Punk couple here

By *otrock-cplCouple  over a year ago

Glenrothes

We are hear

"Looking for alti people where you all hiding haha also where are all the men with long hair message me or if your looking for couples check out my couples profile livin_dead_couple xx"

Told you there were Z

Very long hair here.

"Looking for alti people where you all hiding haha also where are all the men with long hair message me or if your looking for couples check out my couples profile livin_dead_couple xx"

Shaved with a pony tail some days but you ve randomly blocked me lol

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

Not got long hair anymore but I do have a long beard (ps this is the male half of the couple lo)

By *serfriendly500Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

remembers , back in the day sitting in a ladies hairdressers with a plastic cap n two gals with croquet hooks pulling my hair through all the wee holes so i could get my long hair full of blond/grey streaks with all the local ladies looking at me in a strange way, now happy to have a full head of hair n reg cut shortish to get rid of the blonde/grey streaks that have started to appear without the help of the plastic cap lol

By *erving in the cornerCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Hello again

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

There are some of us old metalheads lying around but you need to extend the age range a bit to find us

Another one here Currently trying to see if I can grow mine out

By *ibiJayMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Damn I knew I shouldn't have cut my hair all those years ago

By *wisted and kinkyCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

Definitely a metal head here , unfortunately I got my hair short nowadays but doesn't stop me head banging and jumping into the pits

No longer have long hair but very much into punk and metal.

Livingston

Looking forward to lacuna coil next month

"Looking forward to lacuna coil next month "

Ohh god cheers for the reminder is there still tickets?!

What about prog guys like me ? Where are all the busty/BBW proggers out there ?

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Livingston

"Looking forward to lacuna coil next month

Ohh god cheers for the reminder is there still tickets?!"

Dont think so unless you pay extortionate amounts on stub hub , I got my tickets months ago thankfully

"Looking forward to lacuna coil next month

Ohh god cheers for the reminder is there still tickets?!

Dont think so unless you pay extortionate amounts on stub hub , I got my tickets months ago thankfully "

Yeah I checked last night sold out typical unless I get lucky and someone's not able to go etc

Livingston

"

Yeah I checked last night sold out typical unless I get lucky and someone's not able to go etc"

Will be our first time seeing them so cant wait ,

And cristina is sexy so want to be right up the front

"

Yeah I checked last night sold out typical unless I get lucky and someone's not able to go etc

Will be our first time seeing them so cant wait ,

And cristina is sexy so want to be right up the front "

I seen them a few years ago when they played the garage you won't be disappointed

I am a Goth at heart.

Very much a pair of metal heads here, make half is vocalist in a band (not like a huge, signed one but one definitely known on the Scottish/UK unsigned scene).

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

I (mr) always been into punk, ska, hc and similar. Used to play in the bands over the years. Mrs is less interested in music but we've been to gigs together and she enjoyed it.

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

in male mode am more long haired surfer look.

By *olly90Woman  over a year ago

Arbroath

Jumping on here too. Long haired guys are lush

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Aww I did a Bruce Dickinson a couple of years ago. My daughter kept telling me I looked like a homeless person.

By *hickinthewarmMan  over a year ago

Fife

Can’t have my hair long anymore, my employment precludes it unfortunately!

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

"remembers , back in the day sitting in a ladies hairdressers with a plastic cap n two gals with croquet hooks pulling my hair through all the wee holes so i could get my long hair full of blond/grey streaks with all the local ladies looking at me in a strange way, now happy to have a full head of hair n reg cut shortish to get rid of the blonde/grey streaks that have started to appear without the help of the plastic cap lol

"

When I was younger and had long Permed hair I would rinse it with lemon juice so when I was out in the sunshine it would lighten the top layer of my hair and my pals sister said she liked the way I got my highlights done, told her it wasn't highlights and that I rinsed my hair with lemon juice and she was gob smacked as she said it was lovely and professional looking xx

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

"in male mode am more long haired surfer look."

???????? Xx

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely alternative here.

Not sure which alternative category I fit into - I think I am in a category of my own!

By *ikedrpMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Hey! Metal head here! Nice to meet you all!

Hey another alternative person here :D

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

You rang?

Glasgow

Did any of you lot see Melt- Banana play last week, incidentally? Fucking incredible set.

Guess I’d be described as alternative or definitely eccentric lol

Big metal fan here, long gone are the days of long hair ...rocking the skinhead look now

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm alternative/gothy, nice to see so many alternative peeps on fab

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You were really hoping a long haired guy or couple replied am I right ? Lol

By *oganJoshMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why do people feel the need to put themselves into a box with a label? Especially with what music they listen to actually defines them as a person. I am not taking a dig but just fascinated about a sub genre of people who think they are different by simply the music they listen to. Yet in the grand scheme of things they are not that different in a way because they tend to wear a uniform per say in a fashion sense that you can tell what bracket they put themselves in.

"Why do people feel the need to put themselves into a box with a label? Especially with what music they listen to actually defines them as a person. I am not taking a dig but just fascinated about a sub genre of people who think they are different by simply the music they listen to. Yet in the grand scheme of things they are not that different in a way because they tend to wear a uniform per say in a fashion sense that you can tell what bracket they put themselves in."

Simple to share same personal interest and share the same hobbies and passions, thought that was obvious ?

"Looking for alti people where you all hiding haha also where are all the men with long hair message me or if your looking for couples check out my couples profile livin_dead_couple xx

You were really hoping a long haired guy or couple replied am I right ? Lol "

Yeah they were

No longer have hair but did have with my gothic style still

love my gothic look and rock music and my vampire fang here in the dark hiding watching dressed in long ankle length black coat

"Why do people feel the need to put themselves into a box with a label? Especially with what music they listen to actually defines them as a person. I am not taking a dig but just fascinated about a sub genre of people who think they are different by simply the music they listen to. Yet in the grand scheme of things they are not that different in a way because they tend to wear a uniform per say in a fashion sense that you can tell what bracket they put themselves in.

Simple to share same personal interest and share the same hobbies and passions, thought that was obvious ? "

And to be fair we were pigeon holed as far back as school, beaten up for the music we listened too. So yeah we share common ground

I'd like to think me and the OH are classed as alt. But I think it's all in the eye of the beholder

"I'd like to think me and the OH are classed as alt. But I think it's all in the eye of the beholder"

With a name like lucifer morning star it sounds like it my lord haha

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Ah the good old days of having the Jason Newsted style undercut are long gone unfortunately. Still a metal head mind you but having to opt for the skinhead and beard options nowadays.

By *esssDanMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Metal for me also. You might not think it from my profile pics, though. Wish there was more opportunity for metal gigs around Dundee...

My real long-haired days are well over years ago, but it is getting a bit longer for me again, recently

Garthamlock

"Metal for me also. You might not think it from my profile pics, though. Wish there was more opportunity for metal gigs around Dundee...

My real long-haired days are well over years ago, but it is getting a bit longer for me again, recently "

The metal scene in Dundee has died a death eh, horrible. Used to be great but has really dwindled away. Love playing up there as well, Church is a great venue.

"Metal for me also. You might not think it from my profile pics, though. Wish there was more opportunity for metal gigs around Dundee...

My real long-haired days are well over years ago, but it is getting a bit longer for me again, recently

The metal scene in Dundee has died a death eh, horrible. Used to be great but has really dwindled away. Love playing up there as well, Church is a great venue. "

That’s your problem, if you want to see metal don’t go to church now, it’s just an indie shit fest, you’ll have missed some great bands down at Conroys there was even a bbc feature done on the Dundee metal scene at best generator last year. Metal is still around you just gotta look for it

Dundee

Have been to a few gigs around Dundee recently - Man Made Origin (plus support) at Conroy's just a few weeks ago, and half-tempted by the Linkin Park tribute act playing Church this weekend... Like you say, there are events if you really follow the venues's websites and pay attention, but it's definitely few and far between when it comes to "big name acts".

"Have been to a few gigs around Dundee recently - Man Made Origin (plus support) at Conroy's just a few weeks ago, and half-tempted by the Linkin Park tribute act playing Church this weekend... Like you say, there are events if you really follow the venues's websites and pay attention, but it's definitely few and far between when it comes to "big name acts"."

I can’t bring myself to watch tribute bands at all lol I don’t know why I’d rather just stay at home, I remember when cover bands opened gigs not headlined them

Dundee

I should say I am also (slightly unfairly) not counting classic rock/NWoBHM-era tribute acts here - there are LOADS of them, especially at Beat Generator

Dundee

Heh, ninja'd. But yes, I feel exactly the same, and that's why I am not counting tribute acts.

We played with a good few of the Nwobhm bands but the crowds were never that great

Crowds can be hit or miss but there’s nothing worse than standing on stage with no one in front of you lol

By *andb666Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

Long hair long gone, but long beard took its place, mrs still rocking full on dread though

By *otley cruedCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Hey !! Real rockstar here x

Garthamlock

"We played with a good few of the Nwobhm bands but the crowds were never that great

Crowds can be hit or miss but there’s nothing worse than standing on stage with no one in front of you lol"

Have also done that in many an occasion. Shit thing about being in an unsigned band is that you’re constantly asking the same people to come see you all the time.

Is what it is, still love it regardless.

"We played with a good few of the Nwobhm bands but the crowds were never that great

Crowds can be hit or miss but there’s nothing worse than standing on stage with no one in front of you lol"

It’s a paid practice with some beer thrown in. Lol

edinburgh

Nah worse with a tiny amount of uninterested folk.

Crowds can be hit or miss but there’s nothing worse than standing on stage with no one in front of you lol

It’s a paid practice with some beer thrown in. Lol "

Paid? A gig in Dundee? yeah not for original bands

Paid? A gig in Dundee? yeah not for original bands "

What? Not even a case of room temp Redstripe?

What? Not even a case of room temp Redstripe? "

Oh I remember those back in Kage lol

By *etalsoulWoman  over a year ago

Irvine

Aye we all kinna hide haha creeping in the shadows

edinburgh

What? Not even a case of room temp Redstripe?

Oh I remember those back in Kage lol"

Had one like that in Glasgow and helped ourselves to beer in the back. Never helped ourselves to beer after that one.

Glasgow

Resurrecting this thread because surely I can't be the only one going to Gwar next week...

Goth? Alt?.... More Witchcraft, Pagan, alt interior design, Gothish, dark.... Hee hee

We don't fit in a box,

Memento Mori

... Until we pass away. Hee hee

Xxx

Nessa

Monster Truck tomorrow!

"Monster Truck tomorrow! "

Can’t believe they’re playing Krakatoa in Aberdeen! Lol that’s teeeny in there.

"Monster Truck tomorrow!

Can’t believe they’re playing Krakatoa in Aberdeen! Lol that’s teeeny in there. "

I know and I hate small spaces but I’m not missing this one

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Resurrecting this thread because surely I can't be the only one going to Gwar next week... "

Are they playing ?? I never knew x

By *astexitMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Kinda late to the party with this one...but just the fact that here, on Fab, is a woman expressing a preference for men with long hair???

That's worth the thread's resurrection itself...isn't it?

My experience has generally been the opposite when an opinion is expressed. So this was nice to see

Myself and the Europrean afro have been partnered for.....fuck, don't dare say..ha....a while

And if the other woman out there in Fab land who likes long haired guys sees this......

Say hello

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lurking....

Hair long gone

So has the Pay to Play in places like King Tuts etc

No longer in a band but looking to possibly start one up if I can get the right mix of people

cant message you as I enjoyed the punk scene first time round (70's) and enjoyed seeing the pistols, clash str...anglers and virtually every punk group there was

today I am a long haired biker, still enjoying concerts, biking and good times but it appears I am way too old for the young lady who started the thread

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I have to say that I've been never been more thankful for a thread in my entire life. Keeping this firmly on my radar forever, some of the people that have commented have been incredible

Haha I forgot all about this page think I'll have plenty time now to grow my hair out a bit more

There few and far between sadly and tend to be a distance

Ahhh who ever came up with this ? Absolute LEGEND!!!

The struggle to find alternative people on here has been REAL!!!

All kinds'a Metal for mee

\m/

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Don't fit in a box with music or clothing TBH.

Music is mood dependant to me, however, Rock/metal/punk has always been my go to.

"cant message you as I enjoyed the punk scene first time round (70's) and enjoyed seeing the pistols, clash str...anglers and virtually every punk group there was

today I am a long haired biker, still enjoying concerts, biking and good times but it appears I am way too old for the young lady who started the thread"

I feel your pain mate

My friend , male, old skool punk mohak hair about 12 inch high sometimes blue, red, or shocking pink Doc's ect ect been to all the old skool punk bands in the past and present day

edinburgh

Kinda gutted all my concerts have been cancelled but noting the alternative folks

"My friend , male, old skool punk mohak hair about 12 inch high sometimes blue, red, or shocking pink Doc's ect ect been to all the old skool punk bands in the past and present day "
think coupleofpeple from fab seen me and friend at penetration at the auduo

By *lienrockMan  over a year ago

Fife

just clicked past 3 years over your age limit! its a shame you wouldnt have noticed the age gap

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Long hair here, can be seen in our latest video

By *winfrozrMan  over a year ago

Carnoustie

Punk fan here

Like a bit of metal too... long hair a thing of the past unfortunately but still love the scene

Anyone else enjoy the interrupters?

By *uckcherryCouple  over a year ago

hull

Both got long hair, into goth and rock, we do Whitby goth weekend twice a year normally...

"Both got long hair, into goth and rock, we do Whitby goth weekend twice a year normally... "

One place I'm yet to tick off the bucket list

By *uckcherryCouple  over a year ago

hull

"Both got long hair, into goth and rock, we do Whitby goth weekend twice a year normally...

One place I'm yet to tick off the bucket list "

It's a brilliant weekend, been doing it for the last 14 years..

By *otorcyclingPerson666Man  over a year ago

western hemisphere , planet earth

long haired goth/metalhead in the 80`s early 90s... still a metalhead/punk/goth addict.... short as f**k hair now tho….

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 01/08/20 08:35:04]

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Both got long hair, into goth and rock, we do Whitby goth weekend twice a year normally...

One place I'm yet to tick off the bucket list

It's a brilliant weekend, been doing it for the last 14 years.. "

Yes that's one on our list too, really must do it sometime, looks like an amazing weekend

By *cac9186Couple  over a year ago

london

Men with long hair and tattoos all over please contact us

An original Punk then moved on 2BR long-haired Motorhead rocker still am and also out of your age group

I think most original punks, rockers, bikers, will be too old for you little girl xxxx

????????

Feel free to say hello if you aren't afraid of a beard ????

Got the viking look about me though still trying to grow my hair out

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

Goth rock bitch here...

don't fit into the goth, metal, glam or punk group but am a big Coil, Psycic tv, nurse with wound etc. fan...we too are few and far between these days

SjA was/is a metal head; me- I prefer my music raw. That does include many punk, heavy rock, goth, metal music but not all.

I'm a big rock/metal fan with long haired and beard most of the time.

I listen to a wide variety of music but rock and metal is my default.

42yo guy in Glasgow, shaved head, heavily tattooed. Always been into punk/hardcore/metal and all the associated sub-genres.

» Add a new message to this topic