FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gangbangs in Glasgow

Gangbangs in Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm arranging 3 gangbangs (at least) in Glasgow this month. New invites from women welcomed and if any guys want to come, send me a message.

Most women, I speak to, like fit guys.

It's helpful if you read my profile and the women involved first before you contact me.

(if I have blocked anyone, it will be for a good reason)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is leaving your socks on a sign of hairy feet, hope your parties avoid any noshows as they spoil the mood

"is leaving your socks on a sign of hairy feet, hope your parties avoid any noshows as they spoil the mood "

hairy feet? anyone is welcome to strip me and find out.

no shows = dont spoil anything for me. once it starts and the door closes I forget about no shows. lol

Those that show more than make up for those that don't

By *PerfectGentMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Had a good time then Wyrdsis? Hope the photos came out OK!

By *utieguyMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Big congrats to bel canto as the guy has arranged some lively parties for many folk on here and his verifications tell the story. Well done mate.

Had 12 en-route to a gb, within an hour of meet time,9 had cancelled, i just think some have a pocket full of excuses instead of condoms!!

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I find it quite shocking that so many would do that but I suppose it happens, their loss!

I'm interested in a gb some time, have been thinking of having one for a while now but no idea how or where to start planning!

L xx

"Big congrats to bel canto as the guy has arranged some lively parties for many folk on here and his verifications tell the story. Well done mate."

with some guys leaving the site recently, i must be down about 30 verifications. but no doubt i'll build them up again. I'm not sure how things stand at present, but about 2 weeks ago, I must have been the most verified person in scotland. lol

"I find it quite shocking that so many would do that but I suppose it happens, their loss!

I'm interested in a gb some time, have been thinking of having one for a while now but no idea how or where to start planning!

L xx"

They are quite self regulating events, no guy wants to look daft in front of other guys, or spoil the fun for the lady or anyone else.

They are generally fun,exciting for all the right swinging reasons.

"I find it quite shocking that so many would do that but I suppose it happens, their loss!

L xx

They are quite self regulating events, no guy wants to look daft in front of other guys, or spoil the fun for the lady or anyone else.

They are generally fun,exciting for all the right swinging reasons."

exactly - lots of guys cancel or just dont turn up or think its ok to miss then apologize later. some people use the site, like facebook, just to chat.

one guy contacted me about coming to a gangbang. i asked him why after a year he had no verifications and he told me he didn't need any verifications because he is known in the forums.

i dont have a problem is anyone uses this site to chat, and nothing else, but its a waste of time saying you will come when you dont.

L xx"

Oh please can I can....have strap on...will travel xxx

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

ooooft yes please! lol any time hun

L xxx

"ooooft yes please! lol any time hun

L xxx "

If you are having one I'm there L! Welcome back x

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"

Oh please can I can....have strap on...will travel xxx"

Wiggle...

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ms Starbuck and wetandwild in gangbang fun?

Carlsberg don't do gangbangs.......

I've 3 being planned at the same time now, and another 3 in the pipeline, if anyone is interested. send me a message.

(it's not 121s for me and I follow what the women want. Most women do like fit guys, so if you are not fit...)

motherwell

"Big congrats to bel canto as the guy has arranged some lively parties for many folk on here and his verifications tell the story. Well done mate.

with some guys leaving the site recently, i must be down about 30 verifications. but no doubt i'll build them up again. I'm not sure how things stand at present, but about 2 weeks ago, I must have been the most verified person in scotland. lol"

most in the know will know your rep as the perfect host and always accommodating for many mate so the lost veri's are irrelavant. i lost a couple of veri's also when fems left site, shame as they were quite nice comments lol

"Big congrats to bel canto as the guy has arranged some lively parties for many folk on here and his verifications tell the story. Well done mate.

with some guys leaving the site recently, i must be down about 30 verifications. but no doubt i'll build them up again. I'm not sure how things stand at present, but about 2 weeks ago, I must have been the most verified person in scotland. lol

most in the know will know your rep as the perfect host and always accommodating for many mate so the lost veri's are irrelavant. i lost a couple of veri's also when fems left site, shame as they were quite nice comments lol "

I'm sure you have other attributes beside your verifications...

motherwell

lol....poss

Would love to add my name to any gangbang fun.

By *tretch84Man  over a year ago

Erskine

Am I on the list?

Would love to come along to one of your meets it would just depend wen it is I'm reliable clean , fit n love to have fun

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 06/04/12 13:32:54]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP .... if you have issues with someone please keep it away from the forums....if you don't want people going to your GB's then a no thanks will suffice on the forums or ignore if you prefer.

Thanks.

( if anyone quoted posts that were removed yours will have gone too )

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"( if anyone quoted posts that were removed yours will have gone too )"

No worries sexy

doing 5 now, if anyone is interested.

The next one planned is on Wednesday 9th May 11am till 2pm.

Details on profile.

Just giving this a boost - any takers?

Lol.maybe you were his 10000th block that day lol.

I noticed the bareback gangbang was removed from the forums due to the amount of people who said they would be staying clear of any guys that attended any GBs from then on....

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I noticed the bareback gangbang was removed from the forums due to the amount of people who said they would be staying clear of any guys that attended any GBs from then on...."

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"I noticed the bareback gangbang was removed from the forums due to the amount of people who said they would be staying clear of any guys that attended any GBs from then on...."

I doubt it to be honest, posts are only removed if they break forum rules.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It was removed because it got very insulting to a few people.

Admin don't remove threads just because they mention BB....it is up to members wether they attend or not.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

I would have thought it better to remove the insulting posts ?

In my opinion, it was very handy to decide who we would avoid at all costs and add to our block list

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I would have thought it better to remove the insulting posts ?

In my opinion, it was very handy to decide who we would avoid at all costs and add to our block list "

There would probably only have left one post

I am not sure anyone stuck their post in of saying they would like to go anyway.

what i find funny, is that people think its only the people who admit to going bareback that they have to worry about?

a very wise lady on here said something that stuck with me, treat everyone like they have just come from a bareback gangbang and your a quarter way there to protecting yourself

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"I would have thought it better to remove the insulting posts ?

In my opinion, it was very handy to decide who we would avoid at all costs and add to our block list

There would probably only have left one post

I am not sure anyone stuck their post in of saying they would like to go anyway."

You may well be correct, however by a little detective work, i added 4 names to the block list

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Agreed, we make mental notes too....plus agreed with Atomic....treat everyone as if they are playing bareback and rely only on ourselves to be safe as possible.

It might be best starting a new thread though as we are all hyjacking the OP meet thread.

me me me me I want another one , June ok xxxx I'm fucked after the last one much lovage to my best mate on here (master)

That was the one I had to miss due to illness. My perfect timing as usual lol

and what if you went to a gangbang a year ago, played safe all the way and in your mind are now guilty by association?

Think that over when tarring people with the same brush. And blocking people.

Same could be said at looking at people who have 3sums......who knows eh? Play safe that tme????

"and what if you went to a gangbang a year ago, played safe all the way and in your mind are now guilty by association?

Think that over when tarring people with the same brush. And blocking people.

Same could be said at looking at people who have 3sums......who knows eh? Play safe that tme????"

Yup had the same thing dude but not bothering me as its not my loss

They somehow think that if it's them at a social with a cock in every hole including their earholes then it's different for some reason

I'm not rising to their bait.

Last night I accommodated for my 31st different women I've arranged fun for, so I must do doing something right. Especially since most of these ladies come back frequently!

I am happy to set up a gangbang for any woman, regardless or her age, weight or looks and what she wants to do. It is up to her, and the men who chose to come what they do.

Many of the woman who come to mines are stunning. It would be interesting to compare the woman I can get to the woman who say they will block: draw your own conclusions.

"I'm not rising to their bait.

draw your own conclusions.

"

Would love to come along to your gangbang

» Add a new message to this topic