FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Straight bi men

Straight bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of guys on here that have themselves down as straight, yet quickly assert themselves as bi once there's a MF couple looking for a single male, is astounding.

Do they feel more secure exploring their bi fantasy in the company of a female, or is it just the taboo part of turning on the female far more than what would be normal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eyFife2020Man  over a year ago

St. Andrews

Hi, i am more comfortable with a female around and dont mind being touched or slightly more (little oral) by the male partner -but still consider myself as straight and would have no intention to meet a guy solo - just sensual to know the female partner is watching (so more for her sake than for mine)..

That's the part I struggle with. To what extent are you straight if you can allow another guy to engage in what can only be described as a homosexual act?

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Noticed there’s a few profiles that won’t play with a couple with a bi male.

We don’t have any problem with bi males as part of couples, we just set clear boundaries before a meet.

"Noticed there’s a few profiles that won’t play with a couple with a bi male.

We don’t have any problem with bi males as part of couples, we just set clear boundaries before a meet. "

As you should. We try as best we can to cover all scenarios and eventualities and we fully vet people to the last detail prior to any arrangement being made, which can be done in a fun way.

St. Andrews

"That's the part I struggle with. To what extent are you straight if you can allow another guy to engage in what can only be described as a homosexual act?

"

As a UK national i would say close my eyes and think of Queen and Country - it only happened once and it was the female partners desire to see two guys, it felt not enjoyable but seeing the curiosity on her and the way she was getting excited made up for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah...if your happy for a guy to touch you sexually in any way..your not straight.

"Nah...if your happy for a guy to touch you sexually in any way..your not straight."

I lean more towards that view myself.

St. Andrews

"Nah...if your happy for a guy to touch you sexually in any way..your not straight.

I lean more towards that view myself. "

on that topic - have you (or anyone) not done things where you afterwards wonder if it was worth it for you or your partner to go through but not actually enjoyed the sensation? I will remain firm and say i am straight....(maybe...no definitely!)

I'd say if you do it once dont like it fine but more than once your bi

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Thank the heavens I've only fucked one jelly in my life. I'd hate to be labelled jellysexual.

"The amount of guys on here that have themselves down as straight, yet quickly assert themselves as bi once there's a MF couple looking for a single male, is astounding.

Do they feel more secure exploring their bi fantasy in the company of a female, or is it just the taboo part of turning on the female far more than what would be normal? "

I would say you're wife/partner is the golden sovereign here.

Maybe they would tolerate sucking you're cock to get the ultimate prize.

Who knows ?

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Im bi, no ifs or buts about it.

Just from my experience l, I think the presence of a woman alows guys to give themselves a degree of leniency and act out if things they normally would not consider. I have cert had a mmf where the other guy has hardly looked at the f, and this was a guy who described himself a stright. On the other hand I once had what should have been a bi mmf. But the other guy would hardly look at me.

I suppose we all get hung up on labels a bit.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Just leave everyone to identity as what ever they want and do what ever they want if u r meeting set clear lines that cant be crossed and if all respectable u will have a banging night yes pun was intended lol

"Just leave everyone to identity as what ever they want and do what ever they want if u r meeting set clear lines that cant be crossed and if all respectable u will have a banging night yes pun was intended lol"

Correct!

Sorry I dont agree with this

As someone who dosnt meet bi guys I'd like to know who I'm meeting.

By *ToneCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We don’t have any problem with bi males as part of couples, we just set clear boundaries before a meet. "

We are that couple with a bi Male but it's not the only thing we look for. We like to meet straight couples too, he likes that just as much as doesn't feel the need to touch every guy we play with. We do what everyone is happy with in the situation. I am in the minority I think being a straight female when it seems a huge percentage of couples have a straight male and bi female. I've never really been interested in playing with women but sometimes feel its kind of expected. Just my opinion, don't want to offend anyone.

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Sorry I dont agree with this

As someone who dosnt meet bi guys I'd like to know who I'm meeting."

However the conundrum is that unless you already know the person 100% you can never tell from a profile. Even then they could be hiding things.

90% of the guys messaging me profess to be straight in their profiles.

Back to the OP's point I think yes there are one or two who will say they are bi just to have a chance with you. But I suspect they do harbour some secret bi thoughts. As the true died in the wool straight guys would run a mile at the thought of even accidently touching another guys tackle

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We don’t have any problem with bi males as part of couples, we just set clear boundaries before a meet.

We are that couple with a bi Male but it's not the only thing we look for. We like to meet straight couples too, he likes that just as much as doesn't feel the need to touch every guy we play with. We do what everyone is happy with in the situation. I am in the minority I think being a straight female when it seems a huge percentage of couples have a straight male and bi female. I've never really been interested in playing with women but sometimes feel its kind of expected. Just my opinion, don't want to offend anyone. "

It's definitely noticeable that you're the minority. Is that merely down to women being the more sexually fluid gender - by some way as far as Fab couples go. Is it that some are easily influenced by expectation on here, or are women just a helluva lot more honest than guys?

As someone who dosnt meet bi guys I'd like to know who I'm meeting.

However the conundrum is that unless you already know the person 100% you can never tell from a profile. Even then they could be hiding things.

90% of the guys messaging me profess to be straight in their profiles.

Back to the OP's point I think yes there are one or two who will say they are bi just to have a chance with you. But I suspect they do harbour some secret bi thoughts. As the true died in the wool straight guys would run a mile at the thought of even accidently touching another guys tackle "

totally agree that's what a veri paper trail is for as most guys forget the tv veri or the bi curious status they have up

We've certainly been propositioned by a high number of guys who claim to be bi curious, even though they state clearly on their profile that they're straight.

By *unshineaftertherainMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Nah...if your happy for a guy to touch you sexually in any way..your not straight."

Have to agree. I'm 100 percent straight.

Like they say in Ghostbusters: Don't cross the streams

If you do, who you gonna call? Not me!

By *yanShireMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Just leave everyone to identity as what ever they want and do what ever they want if u r meeting set clear lines that cant be crossed and if all respectable u will have a banging night yes pun was intended lol"

I’m with you. Just let everyone say they are “sexual” and then if planning a meet, talk through what you’re interested in. All about respect, boundaries and having fun. I’ve had lots of meets with straight couples and bi couples and it has never been an issue. I know how to be respectful and don’t take any pleasure in making others feel uncomfortable.

Aberdeenshire

"Noticed there’s a few

We are that couple with a bi Male but it's not the only thing we look for. We like to meet straight couples too, he likes that just as much as doesn't feel the need to touch every guy we play with. We do what everyone is happy with in the situation. I am in the minority I think being a straight female when it seems a huge percentage of couples have a straight male and bi female. I've never really been interested in playing with women but sometimes feel its kind of expected. Just my opinion, don't want to offend anyone.

It's definitely noticeable that you're the minority. Is that merely down to women being the more sexually fluid gender - by some way as far as Fab couples go. Is it that some are easily influenced by expectation on here, or are women just a helluva lot more honest than guys? "

We've pondered about this a lot too. Who knows! Maybe one day I will be blown away by another girl but the urge hasn't come so far. Never say never i suppose.

Aberdeenshire

"Just leave everyone to identity as what ever they want and do what ever they want if u r meeting set clear lines that cant be crossed and if all respectable u will have a banging night yes pun was intended lol

I’m with you. Just let everyone say they are “sexual” and then if planning a meet, talk through what you’re interested in. All about respect, boundaries and having fun. I’ve had lots of meets with straight couples and bi couples and it has never been an issue. I know how to be respectful and don’t take any pleasure in making others feel uncomfortable. "

This!!!

By *oakeyCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We get plenty of messages from straight male profiles who quickly say they are bisexual. Some back this up with pictures.

We’ve been told they don’t have themselves up as bi in order to reduce gay or other bi guys hassling them, to not put off straight women, and to avoid their straight male mates seeing that they are bi.

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

As someone who dosnt meet bi guys I'd like to know who I'm meeting."

You would be amazed at the amount of straight guys on here who are also on Fab Guys as Bi or even Gay with verifications of their conquests..... So the likelihood is that you could well be meeting Bi guys

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Sexuality is a spectrum, most of us aren't at the extremes. A single definition for every individual doesn't necessarily fit.

I'm very confident that I'm bi. Quite happy to be with a guy sexually, but prefer women most of the time.

I’ve got myself down as bi curious on my profile but would love to to have my first full on guy on guy with a couple. Not sure if it just a bit of comfort that there’s a female there or if I’d like to share the first time before going full on mm

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It doesn’t matter what you put yourself down as, or who you say you’re looking for … some people will just ignore it and message you anyway.

I get loads of messages form guys asking to suck my cock, despite my profile saying that I’m straight and not looking for guys.

I suppose god loves a trier, or something …

"That's the part I struggle with. To what extent are you straight if you can allow another guy to engage in what can only be described as a homosexual act?

"

The same can be said for bi-curious/bi-sexual at what point do you stop being curious and If you do it more than once does that mean you’re no longer curious?.

If a person was to perform a sexual act on someone of the same sex I’d say that their either fully bi or just curious but if the act was performed on them in the throws of passion then no I’d just say their comfortable with the situation.

By *enni WhiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

labels are the worst thing on this site. If someone says they are straight, what proof do you have of their past sexual encounters? Being straight doesnt mean u fancy every person of the opposite sex, so the same with bi or gay.

Would be far less complicated to remove all of the labels and if u like someone then find out if they like you.

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Everyone knows there is straight and there is Fab "straight" A guy I know met a couple who clearly state on their profile that they will both be eh...orally pleasuring the other guy. Yet when I queried the fact his profile said straight he blocked me. Just be honest.

Getting meets is difficult enough for most guys on fab that they will tolerate what they would otherwise not be interested in. Hence allowing a male partner suck them to get to the female partner. I do wonder if such can be classed as being bi or just desperate... Is a woman who uses a toy attracted to plastic...

By *appyman3943Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Just leave everyone to identity as what ever they want and do what ever they want if u r meeting set clear lines that cant be crossed and if all respectable u will have a banging night yes pun was intended lol

I’m with you. Just let everyone say they are “sexual” and then if planning a meet, talk through what you’re interested in. All about respect, boundaries and having fun. I’ve had lots of meets with straight couples and bi couples and it has never been an issue. I know how to be respectful and don’t take any pleasure in making others feel uncomfortable. "

Spot on! Discuss, agree and respect the boundaries then have fun! That’s what we are all here for!

By *eanbeagMan  over a year ago

laois

"The amount of guys on here that have themselves down as straight, yet quickly assert themselves as bi once there's a MF couple looking for a single male, is astounding.

Do they feel more secure exploring their bi fantasy in the company of a female, or is it just the taboo part of turning on the female far more than what would be normal? "

Any couples I have met the man did not get involved other than watch his wife been pleasured while he wanked or fucked after I came

Today I am identifying as a green wheely bin......

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 15/11/19 20:48:20]

Wish there weren't labels on here. I like a bit of everything- male and female--and I know that I wish I didn't have to identify as anything other than that i like what I like etc. Some guys will turn me on and some women will to. I have put bi curious on here before but found that the messages I began to receive were from men and only men and began to get a plethora of messages asking for the same thing (hey I'll pay you for that dick) and the block button was getting overused.

Since turning the profile back to being straight, it's been a bit more balanced and less noisy if that makes sense. I really enjoy and continue to enjoy the experience I have had with a Bi MMF situation, which is mainly where I like to explore things with men (though I have had private fun before) and I simply explain my reasons why it says straight and they can believe me or not. I just make it clear what I am looking for when I message and my limits etc.

I know why it can seem skeptical for couples on here but there are those that are genuine and will take the time to explore a bi side with a couple. Just wish the website could accommodate that a bit better.

» Add a new message to this topic