FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Photography Project

Photography Project

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just about to post this on gumtree when i thought where else than here? seems to make some kind of sense.

The ad was to read as follows

"Amateur photography model wanted.

Two dedicated and passionate amateur photographers (one male one female), looking for a female model (first time or otherwise) to center a personal photography project around. The shoot focuses on a contemporary, sensual (not nude) portfolio using neutral effects and enhanced lighting. We would prefer (although not essential) a female with longer than shoulder length hair, is of photogenic appearance and is open minded /creative to assist in developing the shoot organically.

The results are not to be published and we stress this is only a personal project not for replication or public use thus we are unable to pay the candidate but will make a final portfolio iof all the photographs available to you. If you are interested then please email - where we will answer any questions."

this is for Glasgow - so if you want some new pics for your profile or just want to get involved let us both know...PS the female is not my partner on FB by the way- its not a different lure into a hotel somewhere - no panic all above board

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"I was just about to post this on gumtree when i thought where else than here? seems to make some kind of sense.

Two dedicated and passionate amateur photographers (one male one female), looking for a female model (first time or otherwise) to center a personal photography project around. The shoot focuses on a contemporary, sensual (not nude) portfolio using neutral effects and enhanced lighting. We would prefer (although not essential) a female with longer than shoulder length hair, is of photogenic appearance and is open minded /creative to assist in developing the shoot organically.

The results are not to be published and we stress this is only a personal project not for replication or public use thus we are unable to pay the candidate but will make a final portfolio iof all the photographs available to you. If you are interested then please email - where we will answer any questions."

this is for Glasgow - so if you want some new pics for your profile or just want to get involved let us both know...PS the female is not my partner on FB by the way- its not a different lure into a hotel somewhere - no panic all above board "

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be inundated with willing volunteers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is how Bible John started out....

join purestorm.com.

brilliant site

fugy bring the bus

sounds like a good idea, good luck with it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks got some nice responses .... worthwhile after all.

Yours Bible John

"thanks got some nice responses .... worthwhile after all.

Yours Bible John "

Lol

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"thanks got some nice responses .... worthwhile after all.

Yours Bible John "

Lmfao....;)...what bout a couple?....

that does sound like a good idea

xxx

By *in is funCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

You should perhaps state the the age range you are looking for and body type.

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

can i hold the tripod oh ffs forgot its digital cameras now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I was just about to post this on gumtree when i thought where else than here? seems to make some kind of sense.

this is for Glasgow - so if you want some new pics for your profile or just want to get involved let us both know...PS the female is not my partner on FB by the way- its not a different lure into a hotel somewhere - no panic all above board "

Off to buy the long wig lol ..dammittttt so need new photos and the hair is letting me down lol ..Good luck xxxx

By *herrypopper69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Pity I'm in Aberdeen. Could be doing with the enhanced lighting!

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Pity I'm in Aberdeen. Could be doing with the enhanced lighting!"

Thinking the same thing, darn.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"can i hold the tripod oh ffs forgot its digital cameras now "

Still need a tripod for long exposures!!

By *ocksmithMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol

By *heiraWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

What age range and body type are you looking for ? I would love to have some new pics on my profile

"What age range and body type are you looking for ? I would love to have some new pics on my profile "

i take your pics! lol

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

yes sounds good. Would like more details.

» Add a new message to this topic