FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single or married women

Single or married women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been browsing ladies and couples with ladies looking and found a lot of profiles saying ... Cant acomadate and cant drive and expect me to go and pick them up and then drive them home... is this a wee bit lazy? Do men put this up and get ladies picking them up and taking them home? Can people not take trains and buses? Its fine if you all live close but an hours drive each way? Thoughts please ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been browsing ladies and couples with ladies looking and found a lot of profiles saying ... Cant acomadate and cant drive and expect me to go and pick them up and then drive them home... is this a wee bit lazy? Do men put this up and get ladies picking them up and taking them home? Can people not take trains and buses? Its fine if you all live close but an hours drive each way? Thoughts please ... "

i always drive g hehe .... you up the wall lol but no we aint all like that i travel altho i dont accom due to kids but i never make any of my meets come pick me up thats jist rude even for me fs

I would never want anyone to pick me up but do get this offer from many men when I say I only meet locally. Always makes me wonder about them as the offer is made without even seeing a face pic of me or chatting, desperation is a wondrous thing

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Well I guess there might am some on fab who see it as part of the 'whisk me away _antasy' and some for which public transport is a logistical nightmare due to routes and times etc. But an offer towards petrol costs wouldn't go amiss. Would just be so rude to expect the accommodator to provide transport both ways without offering.

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some of the "demands" from females (and some couples) here have to be laughed at.

Profiles with no info or photos stating "you book the 5* hotel and we will turn up". Aye, right you are then!

"Some of the "demands" from females (and some couples) here have to be laughed at.

Profiles with no info or photos stating "you book the 5* hotel and we will turn up". Aye, right you are then!"

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I drive and accomodate. Personally i would never want to be picked up either, unless i knew the person really well i would have a worry about my safety.

Glasgow

You booked that 5* hotel yet Auds?!

lol steve

im more of a premier inn gal

Glasgow

Travel lodge sales on. £12 a room!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have on occasion had a guy pick me up but have also picked the guy up- depending on circumstances at the time.

I once met a woman from here who said book a hotel in Dundee - which I did - then when she arrived she said she wanted her taxi fare from me! Wouldnt have been too bad if she was local but it was to Forfar and was £60!!

"I once met a woman from here who said book a hotel in Dundee - which I did - then when she arrived she said she wanted her taxi fare from me! Wouldnt have been too bad if she was local but it was to Forfar and was £60!! "
1 word,,,,,,SUCKER

LOL well I did tell her I was out of cash! No way I was forking out that much

no way should anyone expect anyone to pay for something the both of you are using?

myself i have both paid for the hotel,,,thanks jas for a meet and also have had the guy iv played with paid for a room,,,thanks,,erm,,well you know who you are

sorry but if someone asks you for money thats you paying for sex and im sure theres a law against that? auds xx

"no way should anyone expect anyone to pay for something the both of you are using?

myself i have both paid for the hotel,,,thanks jas for a meet and also have had the guy iv played with paid for a room,,,thanks,,erm,,well you know who you are

sorry but if someone asks you for money thats you paying for sex and im sure theres a law against that? auds xx "

Fancy a shag?

By *antaMan  over a year ago

Stirling/Alloa

"I once met a woman from here who said book a hotel in Dundee - which I did - then when she arrived she said she wanted her taxi fare from me! Wouldnt have been too bad if she was local but it was to Forfar and was £60!! 1 word,,,,,,SUCKER "

well i would have thought she would suck him lol

"Just been browsing ladies and couples with ladies looking and found a lot of profiles saying ... Cant acomadate and cant drive and expect me to go and pick them up and then drive them home... is this a wee bit lazy? Do men put this up and get ladies picking them up and taking them home? Can people not take trains and buses? Its fine if you all live close but an hours drive each way? Thoughts please ... "

Two words

wimin drivers

In all seriousness though, think of the excuse the bus broke down trains cancelled or last train leaves in 20seconds

"

Two words

wimin drivers "

Red rag to a bull grrrrrr

Prey expand on that there comment!

"

Two words

wimin drivers

Prey expand on that there comment! "

How many cars ahve you retired due to

A) suspension being tested, due to you aiming at every pothole

B) Driving in second gear on the motor way

"

Two words

wimin drivers

Prey expand on that there comment!

How many cars ahve you retired due to

A) suspension being tested, due to you aiming at every pothole

B) Driving in second gear on the motor way "

zilch, none, nil, zero ........ yet!

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/04/12 22:03:55]

By *andj65Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lots of good wumman drivers out there...

meeee

Nothin wrong with a lil suspension rockin...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just been browsing ladies and couples with ladies looking and found a lot of profiles saying ... Cant acomadate and cant drive and expect me to go and pick them up and then drive them home... is this a wee bit lazy? Do men put this up and get ladies picking them up and taking them home? Can people not take trains and buses? Its fine if you all live close but an hours drive each way? Thoughts please ...

Two words

wimin drivers

In all seriousness though, think of the excuse the bus broke down trains cancelled or last train leaves in 20seconds "

i HATE men who complain that women are bad drivers . . . how many of YOU can do 70 mph on the highway & put on mascara at the same time? bet u cant lmao

The Wonders of Fab!

I know guys from fab who don't drive and have picked them up from the bus or train station in my car.

I've also paid for many hotel rooms.

I like to feel safe and if it's MY car or MY room I can tell them to fork orf if anything is not right or upsets me or we don't gel on the night.

Didn't I read about a new talented female F1 test driver in the Sunday papers?

If we have a hotel room booked for a night somewhere then we seek a playmate/s then I wouldn't expect them to pay. However if someone contacted us and wanted to arrange a meet in a hotel and we were travelling specifically then I would expect to pay no more than half the bill!

As for accomodating, it's says we won't accommodate however for those who know us and we know them well there is always room in Quirkyville

The fact that we are 3 hours from anywhere really does force us to travel DD

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"I once met a woman from here who said book a hotel in Dundee - which I did - then when she arrived she said she wanted her taxi fare from me! Wouldnt have been too bad if she was local but it was to Forfar and was £60!! "

Wasnt me lol and btw £60 to Forfar from Dundee is around £25 lol dang you were truly hoodwinked

I would have thrown her out the room and told her start walking.

Buboo

lol bub

If she was a hottie I'd have shagged her all night then told her to walk home as I'd lost my wallet and forgot to mention it due to me being so turned on by her... (evil laugh)

Then went to the pub.

If she was a non hottie I'd be the guy hiding behind the plants beside the reception area

Being serious though - some people do rip the arse right out of the good nature. I wouldn't meet someone if they were wanting me to foot the bill etc.

» Add a new message to this topic