FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > married but playing...

married but playing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arpark deviant OP   Man  over a year ago

midlothian..

maybe shoudnt post this but here goes,.... why is it when a married fem plays behind the back of her partner she gets accepted but a guy does it and he is the worst thing since square wheels..??? we are all on this sex site for mainly meeting or chatting to others ... why do guys get so much grief over this..?? i love my wife to bits and would never leave her but her frquency of sex and mine dont match ( when it does its awesome ) ... she used to like dogging with me, not any more, been a dogger all my life so not gonna stop now.... jim

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone accepts married fems playing nor does everyone shun married guys playing alone.

Steve

Personally don't beleive in cheating, from either spouse. So treat man and woman equally here

wont knowingly play with a married fem or guy without their partners. Auds.x

Slightly off topic but i wonder if any married guy has ever went on a meet..only to find the girl who was "up for anything as my husband has gone off sex" was in fact his wife

Well I have been on and off here as a single man and half of a couple for about 2 years. Always up front about my situation and obviously I've had refusals because of this, which is totally understandable, I've never ever had any sort of flack, just basically, thanks but no thanks as we don't play with attached people. However, when you open a forum asking this, which has been done many times you'll hear all views, many of which are very anti, again, completely understandable, all entitled to our own views and opinions, it's what these forums thrive on. Happy swinging y'all x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Married fems playing do seem to be more acceptible than married males its a bit like men find bisexual women more appealing and acceptible than bisexual men.... men are more accepting than women or couples when it comes to this kind of topic .

im married but my husband is aware im on here,i dont want to meet a married man whose partner doesnt know,it happened to me once when a guy said he was single and the partner called me,luckily i had only met socially,but i dont want involved in other couples domestics or lies

I don't play with cheaters male or female

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

same here... i will treat a married people playing away the same regardless of that person being a man or a woman... it is not someone i will ever want to be a part of because i have been on the other end...

if the sex is really worth the chance of destroying the person you profess to love more than any other.. that doesn't say a lot about your relationship to me personally...

if you have to do it.. fine.. i think most people just don't want to hear the justification for sympathy...

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm married but in name only. Not had sex or any physical contact with my so called wife for donkey's years.

I would have moved out a long time ago but there were kids involved and I had no intention of being a weekend Dad so I have stayed.

I would like to have a bit of fun as there is nothing fun about living where I do so would love to meet a lady or couple and have some fun again.

I would also have no hesitation about meeting a married lady as she may well be putting up with a situation similar to my own.

I also found out that the wife was shagging her best friend's husband so she cannot tell me off even if I was found out.

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 15/04/12 22:38:40]

hear hear bob well said m8

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 16/04/12 22:03:10]

The Kingdom

Not sure woman are treated that much different to the married men...Im sure there is still plenty said....but as long as the folks tell you and dont lie about it. At the end of the day....no one is on fab to be judged....if someone is up front about their married status ...and its not your thing - you just have to say sorry no thanks - its not for me.

"Not sure woman are treated that much different to the married men...Im sure there is still plenty said....but as long as the folks tell you and dont lie about it. At the end of the day....no one is on fab to be judged....if someone is up front about their married status ...and its not your thing - you just have to say sorry no thanks - its not for me. "

Couldn't have put it better myself

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Yes I'm married, and no he doesn't know, he'd kill me, lol

But I have a itch that's needs too be starched, I know that he would not entertain this whole lifestyle, so mums the word, x

we were out dogging one night,it was quite busy, we were talking to a guy , nothing else just talking, when this car came screaching in and to a halt,( she had followed him ) she got out and shouted to him " do u want some condoms arsehole" , then approched us and asked if we knew him and had we been with him. we were like eh no hen weve only just met him and were only talking. she basically accused us of being liars. she gave him what for in the car park and demanded he go home this instant. weve not seen him again lol

sorry to add my wee bit but i know its up to each person what the do but what the hell diffance does it make its not a dating site as some ppl thing it is ,nobody knows what goes on behind close doors so why do married ppl have to give song and chapter why there doing what there doing , as long as they are up front bout it,then why not,and then there the ppl who what foursomes but the couple that they are meeting better be married and not fbs, fuck me a foursomes is a foursome lol, all i can say read the ppl verfs and if they are what you fancy fuck it and fuck them ,lol this is only me taking and yes am married

By *rs kemeaCouple  over a year ago

angus

I'm sorry but I'm not going to give up my morals just to fuck someone I fancy. If someone wants to cheat then it's nothing to do with me, just like its nothing to do with anyone but my husband what I get up to.

I certainly don't want the hassle or guilt of getting involved in someone else's divorce.

"sorry to add my wee bit but i know its up to each person what the do but what the hell diffance does it make its not a dating site as some ppl thing it is ,nobody knows what goes on behind close doors so why do married ppl have to give song and chapter why there doing what there doing , as long as they are up front bout it,then why not,and then there the ppl who what foursomes but the couple that they are meeting better be married and not fbs, fuck me a foursomes is a foursome lol, all i can say read the ppl verfs and if they are what you fancy fuck it and fuck them ,lol this is only me taking and yes am married "

i think even if you are upfront with your wife then its still a no go area for some folk

fucking what u fancy can get messy.....in more ways than one

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to give up my morals just to fuck someone I fancy. If someone wants to cheat then it's nothing to do with me, just like its nothing to do with anyone but my husband what I get up to.

I certainly don't want the hassle or guilt of getting involved in someone else's divorce. "

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to give up my morals just to fuck someone I fancy. If someone wants to cheat then it's nothing to do with me, just like its nothing to do with anyone but my husband what I get up to.

I certainly don't want the hassle or guilt of getting involved in someone else's divorce. "

well said amanda. Key word there...morals.just because its a swingers site dosent mean a free for all? X

I certainly don't want the hassle or guilt of getting involved in someone else's divorce. well said amanda. Key word there...morals.just because its a swingers site dosent mean a free for all? X"

Absolutely!!!! it doesn't i wouldnt do the dirty but at the very same time i am not here to judge others based on their own morals

» Add a new message to this topic