FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hi to you all

Hi to you all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can now input into the forum so her goes. Joined up a week ago as I want to try out something new. The site is fantastic and I just want to ask some advice from you all. I really would like to try out my first bi experience and I am obviously excited but remain cautious. Ideally would like to try with a couple first and have contacted a few recently and will see what happens. If any of you have been in a similar situation do you have any advice for me, and if anybody would like to chat then please feel free to do so. Thanks for listening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Know your boundaries before meeting couples. Know your does, dont's and maybes lol. And fully discuss with whoever you meet exactly what you all want....Sounds a bit serious but trying bi things for the first time can come in many forms. You may not be ready to bend over and take a good seeing to on the first time

sound advice and eloquently put monkey girl...

Thanks for the good advice, I will be patient and maybe look for someone who is looking for the same. Won't be put off as I feel like I have to do at least once or more if it is enjoyable. I plan on talking to whoever is interested as well and agree the limits for the first meet anyway and then see how it develops. Thanks again.

some things better left alone...i was like u,,,,chocking to try it,,,,mrs wanted me to,.so I did.....i can confirm I love cunt....lol....the mrs will deal wi the.cocks.from now in.....wet, get yer hole doon here.....lol

I will post another after I have tried and give you my opinion, will always be Lover of ladies and all they have to offer. Thanks.

"some things better left alone...i was like u,,,,chocking to try it,,,,mrs wanted me to,.so I did.....i can confirm I love cunt....lol....the mrs will deal wi the.cocks.from now in.....wet, get yer hole doon here.....lol"

Can i fuck your ass if I cum

"sound advice and eloquently put monkey girl..."

"some things better left alone...i was like u,,,,chocking to try it,,,,mrs wanted me to,.so I did.....i can confirm I love cunt....lol....the mrs will deal wi the.cocks.from now in.....wet, get yer hole doon here.....lol

Can i fuck your ass if I cum "

Feel Free madame MwwwaaaahhhhhhXXXXXXXXXX

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Know your boundaries before meeting couples. Know your does, dont's and maybes lol. And fully discuss with whoever you meet exactly what you all want....Sounds a bit serious but trying bi things for the first time can come in many forms. You may not be ready to bend over and take a good seeing to on the first time "

Could'nt have said it better myself, hope you find what your looking for and think about thing's and talk about them with who you plan to meet. Have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic