FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sex at work

Sex at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any of you had the good fortune to have a fb at your workplace and if so is it more exciting doing it at work or just the same. Never had any luck myself at work yet but who knows.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An old fb of mine started working where i was contracting which was rather nice - she teased me for a while and then i finished up working there - never got more than a flash of her arse though

i have my own workplace but i wouldn't just take any random there. the only girl i took there was my ex when i was with her. the sex is the same anywhere you do it. sex is sex. its the surroundings, the timing, the thrill, the risk that make it exciting

By *reacherUKMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Nothing better than a quicky in the filing room ... been there a few times. It started as a tease then got more serious ... both of the women concerned liked the buzz too.

Was difficult later tho when cutting staff you had to interview them for their own jobs. Moved on now so not an issue.

By *ompletelynormalMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh central

I worked in a pizza place in my youth and had a young co worker under the counter, every customer was a cue for the zip down and to get blown.

Those were the days, my long lost youth...

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hehehehe.......Me and Cookie met at work. Had very steamed up windows in the office most mornings

There are a few fab members in my work place never knew untill a social party. Since then had a few naughty run ins as well. Working away at t in park last year 5 of us in a tent lol. Lots of fun.

Have had fun at work when working with an ex and also a few work colleagues. It can be more fun due to the risk involved lol

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nothing like fucking on your boss's desk knowing when their having a whinge about something, you think 'if only you knew' lol

cookie

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

No, definately impossible in my work place but i have had fun with other's in there workplace. Felt naughty but just as naughty as other place's that you would'nt normally have fun.

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

No dont have a fb at work but gee did have a meet at my shop. we agreed to meet a guy from here at my shop to confirm he was gen. we where chatting nd i needed to serve sum customers. she took him into my office to chat further. when i finnished with customer she walked out with him smilling like the cat that got cream. she had sucked him off in my office.

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

And where is this shop lol

its the one good thing about being the boss Can have sex in the shop whenever i want

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"its the one good thing about being the boss Can have sex in the shop whenever i want "

You tease lol, so close yet so far

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

In my teenage years I had a job in a bar and on occasion would spend a considerable amount of time in the cellar.... lol

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

What does your shop sell?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"its the one good thing about being the boss Can have sex in the shop whenever i want "

And where do you work.

yip happened to me and gillian i was in the army gillian ran the sergants mess bar met her on the wed night she screwed me silly that night and has done so for the last 24 years, now we are having fun with others but the good bit is we are doing it together so if you get the chance of a weebit fun at work go for it lol

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"And where is this shop lol"

ahh now that would be telling. but was def really kinky.

With my work I do sleepovers, and would gladly have the right lady over. How naughty that would be.

Have had sex in every place of work I have worked since the age of 15.

Either a staff member, customer, supplier or even the boss's wife/daughter.

Have signed quite a few work contracts in a hotel bedroom.

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Remember few yrs back now, i wandered into a print shop, got talking to this guy, seems we knew each other and i just couldnt remember him, but after a while cottoned on who he was, but anyways i went back to shop a 2nd time and it was then he locked the door, took me downstairs and then i gave him a long bj hehe....

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"Any of you had the good fortune to have a fb at your workplace and if so is it more exciting doing it at work or just the same. Never had any luck myself at work yet but who knows. "

My other half has just started working with me....oh just the tease and anticipation is enough....i no we will one day....got a spot all worked out aswel...pmsl

Perth

"Have had sex in every place of work I have worked since the age of 15.

Either a staff member, customer, supplier or even the boss's wife/daughter.

Have signed quite a few work contracts in a hotel bedroom."

Tart....lmsao.....love it tho

Perth

"An old fb of mine started working where i was contracting which was rather nice - she teased me for a while and then i finished up working there - never got more than a flash of her arse though"

But the tease can be just as important than actully getting down n duuurty...but just my opinion..lol

Reminds me of the time Tosser worked in the undertakers...

The most i have ever had at work was a blowjob..getting those 2 ribs removed was the best decision i ever made.

I remember working in a Hospital which shall remain nameless,ahh the good old Southern General lol.Anyway the bosses daughter started on my shift and after some time on the night shift things started getting a bit flirty between us etc,then one night it happened ,a kiss led to some intimate fun.

It was great but sadly never lasted,i loved going to work back then lol.

I never mix my business with pleasure personally but I have a fuck buddy who works in a hotel in Edinburgh. When he's on a late shift I will be snuck in the fire exit at the side and we spend some time getting fairly intimate in some of the rooms.

I used to regularly fuck a fellow teacher in the toilets after school and once in the class

By *rgiesformeMan  over a year ago

North Glasgow

I began fucking my secretary after the xmas party a few years ago, she liked the danger, we used to fuck everywhere, in the basement storage area, the janitor came in walked right by us, best was the big chiefs office done her doggy over the desk when he was on holiday, she got promoted but still returns one every three months for an audit and we look for new places, in March we opened a new IT suite so naturally we had to have a fuck there, beats working

» Add a new message to this topic