FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not what you expect!!

Not what you expect!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently met someone from here and they had lied about their age and looks plus i dont think their pictures on their profile is of them!I had to tell her i was leaving and never went through with the meet, Has anyone else had this happen to them???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did u not see them on cam????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No never did but had spoken to them for about 3 weeks, was very uncomfortable situation!

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Years ago turned up at a meet to discover the pics I was sent might have been slightly out of date. It was a 40 mile round trip, so I wasn't gonna disappoint the lady or her hubby with the camera. At least they had some up to date pics when I left.

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"I recently met someone from here and they had lied about their age and looks plus i dont think their pictures on their profile is of them!I had to tell her i was leaving and never went through with the meet, Has anyone else had this happen to them???"

If they lied about there age and the pics weren't of them then thats not on and they can be banned fer it....Report them!Its people like that that give fab a bad name...if ye cant be honest about who you are then what else are they lying about????

"

If they lied about there age and the pics weren't of them then thats not on and they can be banned fer it....Report them!Its people like that that give fab a bad name...if ye cant be honest about who you are then what else are they lying about????"

Do these people think u won't notice that they look nowt like their pic!

i arranged to meet a gal, when she turned up at my door it was a guy! with a dress n make up in a back pack askin to use the bathroom b4 fun started!! told him to bolt! wouldnt have minded but i hate hairy legs! lol

I had a meet from here with a lady who was using photos of her daughter as her own. She must have been 30 years older that the photos. Still a great looking lady, so being a man I stayed a while and had some fun. She left the site a few months later. Jim

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"i arranged to meet a gal, when she turned up at my door it was a guy! with a dress n make up in a back pack askin to use the bathroom b4 fun started!! told him to bolt! wouldnt have minded but i hate hairy legs! lol"

Piss masell laffin @Hairy legs...So the cock neva put ye aff.....

lol, yep! jus messin wi the hairy legs part! got to look on bright side eh! lol

By *reacherUKMan  over a year ago

Livingston

A number of years ago on AOL a guy I know chatted to a woman for about 6 months and got her pic. She was OK but nothing special. She visited him for a holiday then later he met her in the USA. She had booked a hotel for them to stay in NY. The day before he left they arranged for her to visit the UK again when she announced she was a millionairess.

As he said to me ... she became gorgeous. They actually now have 2 kids and completely happy.

Could it happen on FAB

"i arranged to meet a gal, when she turned up at my door it was a guy! with a dress n make up in a back pack askin to use the bathroom b4 fun started!! told him to bolt! wouldnt have minded but i hate hairy legs! lol"

yes,,,

bad ,,,turned up and the cpl were at least 5yrs older than they said or their pics on here looked so made our excuses and left,,not nice

good,,,cpl we had always wondered about we eventually met and they were wayyyy far n icer than their pics lol

so works both ways lol

auds xx

"No never did but had spoken to them for about 3 weeks, was very uncomfortable situation! "
lol fail

» Add a new message to this topic