FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Help... Please?

Help... Please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uirkygirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

Hey! I am looking to book a short break in Amsterdam in October for DD's Birthday.. Can anyone suggest any travel agents ect... Low cost please!!! xxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Do Easyjet not go from Glasgow? Probably not get any cheaper.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hey! I am looking to book a short break in Amsterdam in October for DD's Birthday.. Can anyone suggest any travel agents ect... Low cost please!!! xxxxxxx"

Bbooking it urself is much cheaper than booking a package when i went i booked flights through Easyjet and booked hotel through laterooms

By *in is funCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Yep ! Do it yourself. we have been 7 times, always booked easy jet and if you google accommodation in Amsterdam, you will get a great selection.

In town is more expensive, but convenient. out of town is fine as there are good tram links, Buy a ticket, do not try to dodge the fare. EXPENSIVE !!!!!

You will find cheap rooms in town also, but you get what you pay for. can be dirty if you go cheap. We planned for out of town and found one next to the Station for £5 more. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Ask to see the room first, then decide.

You will have a great time !!!!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Just remember if you do flights and rooms separately yourself, you might not have ATOL/ABTA protection if either goes bust. And travel insurance might not cover it either. You don't want stranded abroad. Check the small print. . .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a website called sky planner which is really good.

You put in what dates you want to go for and where your going and it comes up with all the different prices from all the airlines from however many airports you want.

» Add a new message to this topic