FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Read Messages

Read Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know that this will vary from person to person but can anybody shed some light on this for me.

I often will have my messages read and not deleted however the person doesnt reply.

Generally I wont send another message as theres nothing worse than desperate pushy people but as a general rule do people delete messages from those they arent interested in or keep them?

I operate on the basis that if I get a good message I reply, not always there and then but at some point and if I dont like the message I delete after I read.

Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I think it down to inbox housekeeping which is a matter of choice. Some read and some read and delete. Also some might like sound of you but like to see whether you interact with forums or chat room etc. Agree you never can tell but such is life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/12 20:19:15]

If im not interested i delete. If im interested i read profile and look at pics. If, after profile and pics im not interested, i delete

we usually keep messages then i have a maddy and delete all the messages i dont want lol

then wel get a message from someone and jas will say oh they have messaged us before then goes to look for it and guess what,,,iv deleted it lol

auds xx

By *umboarderMan  over a year ago

east lothian

I must say if a message I send is read and not instantly deleted ( a rare occurrence I admit ) it does offer a ray of hope

However, tempting though it is to try another message I think best not to push it !

Dont want that big block button to be used

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

A message not being deleted doesn't really mean anything. We never delete ours. Just never bothered doing it and it doesn't really make any difference

I have on very occasionally deleted messages without reading them. The only time I do this is when people have deleted their profile and have returned with the same username. When they have been on previously they have caused me some problem: not turned up, been rude etc. I'd rather not reply and start a debate with them, only to say - you are mistaken etc.

But if you have done nothing wrong and people delete you without reading, it's their loss. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers for the responces guys. Much along the lines of what I thought.

It does give you hope when a message is read and not deleted. Especially if you have taken abit of time to write a proper message and taken an interest in the profile but I suppose everybody manages their inbox differently.

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

our sometimes sit unread for a few days and main reason is we dont respond or delete until both have read it

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Im ocd and tend to delete as i go to keep it tidy. On a different note i made a huge Ooop's blonde moment, sent a reply to couple after a nightshift. Sent the message to early and forgot to comment on her husband's picture. I replied apoligising and got about 5 paragraph's long about respect, offending them. First time 4.5years i have ever done this. It's sad that people are so quick to lash out nowaday's? Apologised that i was tired after being up most the night. First time i have ever been blocked, so my blocked virginity been popped!

» Add a new message to this topic