FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > written verifications!

written verifications!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im just wondering if anyone else is in the same catch 22 position! a lot of gals on here wont meet or even let u msg them if u dont have any written verifications! but dont u have to meet/msg them first to get verified? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"im just wondering if anyone else is in the same catch 22 position! a lot of gals on here wont meet or even let u msg them if u dont have any written verifications! but dont u have to meet/msg them first to get verified? lol"

The best way for you to get verified would be to attend one of the many socials that go on thro the site ..there are lunches drinks nites and socials often going on just keep ur eye out of one you fancy going to in the forums best way to get urself known xxxx good luck xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers for that! will keep my eye open! xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im just wondering if anyone else is in the same catch 22 position! a lot of gals on here wont meet or even let u msg them if u dont have any written verifications! but dont u have to meet/msg them first to get verified? lol"

You would welcome at any of the gangbangs I host. I have gave lots of guys their very first verification and helped innumerable guys on here. I'm not too fussed with verifications per se, as I am still interested in what someone has to say for themselves, rather what someone else have said in a verification.

i would love to attend one of you gangbangs also i`m genuine and non timewaster...cheers

Defo the best way to get one is turning up to tonys ! Or attend a social

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Socials. cjs is also a good place to meet couples. o.ce you get your face known you will get verifications no problems.

....We have met with another on this site and want to verify him and be verified but the catch is once I go to "Manage Verifications" it tells me I am not allowed to be there until I get verified. How can we get verified??

Frances

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

"....We have met with another on this site and want to verify him and be verified but the catch is once I go to "Manage Verifications" it tells me I am not allowed to be there until I get verified. How can we get verified??

Frances"

Think you need to get a verified user to verify you first... If you have someone on your friends list that you have cammed with or met you can ask them to verify you...

What pisses me off you verify someone and they hide the verification and don't verify you back how bloody rude grrrr.

Quirkyville

I have some verifications hidden... Somethings are private between the people who have met.... Some people dont want to show a veri that says how great a shag they are...

You can,,,,,,,, hide em, list em, collect em, shout about them or show none.

They reassure some folk, they peeve some folk, i like the subtle, not too much detail ones.

I don't think it's rude atall not to show veri's...some people like discretion and don't want everyone knowing who they have been meeting .....

"You can,,,,,,,, hide em, list em, collect em, shout about them or show none.

They reassure some folk, they peeve some folk, i like the subtle, not too much detail ones."

Quirkyville

"I don't think it's rude atall not to show veri's...some people like discretion and don't want everyone knowing who they have been meeting ....."

Is that why you hide mine Jo so know one knows you were associating with the likes of me lol! xxx

"I don't think it's rude atall not to show veri's...some people like discretion and don't want everyone knowing who they have been meeting .....

Is that why you hide mine Jo so know one knows you were associating with the likes of me lol! xxx"

Yeah imagine ppl knowing tut

» Add a new message to this topic