FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Offers

Offers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *__K OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Don't you find it amusing when someone is complaining in chat that they have no offers for something when the offers are coming in left right and centre? Just sayin.

I know its most likely because they're being picky, but is there such a thing as being too picky? If you're not meeting anyone from the site at all because you're always rejecting people, is it not time to lower your standards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Aberdeen

And just fyi, not posting this because I got turned down. So stop thinking that before you post.

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

we never lower our standards, but then we say in our profile what we are looking for and do say no. but then we dont complain about not getting meets coz we do lol

christ dont even think that makes sense lol

Aberdeen

I understand ya, you're picky but not too picky as to not get meets. I'm commenting more on the folk who are so picky that they can't get meets, then complain about it. Its something that makes me laugh, in the same way as the single guys who bombard with messages like "wanna fuck" "why haven't you replied?" "Speak to me please" "hey, hows you doin, why haven't you gotten back to me", or the guys who bombard any woman or couple with a cam with compliments in the hope of getting into their knickers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no such thing as being too picky,we have refused many meets recently as they just are not our type,we have the right to choose and if it means refusing 20 to get a good 1 then so be it,We are nothing special but certainly will not just meet to get a recent verification

"no such thing as being too picky,we have refused many meets recently as they just are not our type,we have the right to choose and if it means refusing 20 to get a good 1 then so be it,We are nothing special but certainly will not just meet to get a recent verification "

we r with dirtynmad on this one, we r picky but not too picky that we dont meet.

dont know about other couples but in our relationship the misses is the boss if she says no then its a no, if she says yes then its a woohoo lol

I admitt I am a fussy picky cow and proud....

"I admitt I am a fussy picky cow and proud...."
tell me about it ive been trying with ya for yonks

Sharing my body with someone is a very intimate and personal thing, the day I meet just to get a meet I hope I leave the scene and start my career in knitting instead

"I admitt I am a fussy picky cow and proud....tell me about it ive been trying with ya for yonks "

Aberdeen

My original point is when people bitch and moan that they're not getting any meets when the offers are there. By all means be fussy, but when you're bitching and moaning, in chat, that there's nobody to meet when the offers are coming left right and centre, in chat... Its kinda funny.

definitley not!!!

we would rather and have went weeks/months not meeting anyone that just meeting anyone?

whats the point in meeting just anyone for a shag?

no ta ,,,auds xx

» Add a new message to this topic