FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ever feel like your losing the plot?

Ever feel like your losing the plot?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some folk on here actually give you a complex.

I'll give you two scenarios.

1. Chatted to a couple down south who were keen to meet and we exchanged pictures etc. They said to message a day before I was heading down. I message the day before, they ask for pics, I send again, "sorry wife doesn't find you attractive". Like what?! She did about 6 days previously ha.

2. Chatted to a couple on here, got on great, same again all liked each others pictures etc. Chatted for a few weeks and said we would arrange a meet. I message them this week, we chat again, getting on well, organise a time to meet. They ask for face pics again as it's been a while. Send mine, blocked, no reply.

Now I can assure you, I don't look like shrek despite these two scenarios but it just baffles me sometimes.

I've had some great meets and met lovely people so I try not to let things like this discourage me from messaging.

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably most people have had it on here I have too, worst case was someone came to meet and said he had to go gave no reason then he messaged my mate asking her to meet lol

I'd sent pics he knew what I looked like I don't look any different than my pics so yeah that peed me off waiting in the cold for nothing

"Probably most people have had it on here I have too, worst case was someone came to meet and said he had to go gave no reason then he messaged my mate asking her to meet lol

I'd sent pics he knew what I looked like I don't look any different than my pics so yeah that peed me off waiting in the cold for nothing "

It's just crazy.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

[Removed by poster at 30/12/19 18:25:59]

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Some folk on here actually give you a complex.

I'll give you two scenarios.

1. Chatted to a couple down south who were keen to meet and we exchanged pictures etc. They said to message a day before I was heading down. I message the day before, they ask for pics, I send again, "sorry wife doesn't find you attractive". Like what?! She did about 6 days previously ha.

2. Chatted to a couple on here, got on great, same again all liked each others pictures etc. Chatted for a few weeks and said we would arrange a meet. I message them this week, we chat again, getting on well, organise a time to meet. They ask for face pics again as it's been a while. Send mine, blocked, no reply.

Now I can assure you, I don't look like shrek despite these two scenarios but it just baffles me sometimes.

I've had some great meets and met lovely people so I try not to let things like this discourage me from messaging.

Anyone else had any similar experiences? "

Spellchecker ...grrrr

Think half the time its the male half of a couple on the wind up or simply its a fake couple.

Look on the bright side,I had a meet arranged with a couple from Cork, was over there working. They cancelled just as I checked into the Cork International Hotel.

Cracking hotel mind you.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Nowt queerer than folk! I’m sure you woulnt have any trouble finding a couple that want to meet, forget about them x

"Nowt queerer than folk! I’m sure you woulnt have any trouble finding a couple that want to meet, forget about them x"

Thanks, just had to get that off my chest, always nice to have a wee bit reassurance!

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Nowt queerer than folk! I’m sure you woulnt have any trouble finding a couple that want to meet, forget about them x

Thanks, just had to get that off my chest, always nice to have a wee bit reassurance! "

I often like to unload things on my chest too

Just take it they he or whoever changed their minds.

All a day in the life of fab.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

We’ve had couples cancel on us last minute as well so it’s not just single guys who are stood up. I think personally there’s a lot of single guys hiding behind couples profiles and are just living out a bit of a fantasy.

We always insist on a social and usually have it at a club, if they don’t show we’d still have a good night anyways.

Had only 1 who messed us about , chatted , set up the meet then a week before he went silent

Ended up having the night to ourselves but then decided to go fir a last min meet , worked out great and glad others cancelled

So it can end up good too mate

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Happens all the time. Bullshitters, fantasists and guys making out that they're couples.

I always request a short chat with the wife / girlfriend if seriously considering a meet. It massively reduces the timewasting.

"Nowt queerer than folk! I’m sure you woulnt have any trouble finding a couple that want to meet, forget about them x

Thanks, just had to get that off my chest, always nice to have a wee bit reassurance!

I often like to unload things on my chest too "

Anytime you want!

I agree with the other replies. I definitely think there are fantasists and that includes verified.

Unfortunately it happens you chat and think it's all going well then they cancel

» Add a new message to this topic