FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > strange

strange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we arranged to meet a guy and a cpl last night, time and place was all arranged, as we were nearly there the guy messaged saying he was already there, we get there and theres no sign of him, i message him asking what he was driving incase his van had broke down and he had to take a car, no reply, then today when i go on he is no longer on site. the cpl did turn up as planned so the night was not wasted, but i mean wtf are these folk all about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Now that is strange...wtf indeed...

By *hirefunguyMan  over a year ago

Moray & Glasgow

Muppets like that give singles guys a bad name.. hope it doesnt put you off all of us!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cold feet,,,or wife found out

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"cold feet,,,or wife found out "

But he was there already...he could have waited and at least said...rude bastard...

so he says???

he was prob sat in his house txtn to make sure they were gonna turn up

maybe panicked as the blue lights and flourescnet stripes on the van may have stood out a bit.........

sounds like a timewaster or more likely a lucky escape..

i had a couple do that to me and they left site never to be seen again and to end it all they had a great tick on profile

By *ocksmithMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Unfortunately there are alot of weirdos and timewasters on fab,fortunately for me I'm not a timewaster,maybe a lil weird but most definitely not into wasting my or anyone else's time lol gotta take the good with the bad on here I guess

Maybe got the co-ordinates wrong as to where in the great outdoors he was meant to sit waiting, and has clicked off the site because he too thinks he had his time wasted,,happens.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

strange ............. my meets always leave the site the next ah usually get a msg saying what a waste of time pmsl

Happens all the time. Things like his will always happen because all some people want to do is talk. I hope you become immune to it and move on and have fun. x

ya get people like that im afraid, ive had it countless times lol, story of my life i suppose eh lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe got the co-ordinates wrong as to where in the great outdoors he was meant to sit waiting, and has clicked off the site because he too thinks he had his time wasted,,happens."

he was a frequent visitor to the meeting place so he knew he was in the right place, he had photos and verifications. as someone else stated maybe he wasnt single after all and his oh caught him out. now we will never know

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Always legislate for no shows and time wasters.

Last time we went dogging for example invite 6 guys knowing we would be lucky to get 4 which was exactly the number that turned up.

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Richmond Park

"Maybe got the co-ordinates wrong as to where in the great outdoors he was meant to sit waiting, and has clicked off the site because he too thinks he had his time wasted,,happens.

he was a frequent visitor to the meeting place so he knew he was in the right place, he had photos and verifications. as someone else stated maybe he wasnt single after all and his oh caught him out. now we will never know "

He'll be back soon under a new alias

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Glad you meet wasn't a total waste. I'd still report to admin - i'll happily be corrected but I'd think admin will have the users email address and ISP so if he joins again, he might not be allowed back on fab. Ok may be i'm wrong but no harm in flagging. Who knows - may be admin have had other complaints.

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Think admin can only police what actually happens on Fab ie chat, forums, messages, etc dont really think they can get involved in what happens when folks arrange meets surely thats between the parties involved.

Just my opinion

Jim xx

Nice, got a potential explanation why they may of not been there/had to go, (very possible) and folks guessing and shouting report them anyway, lovely!

As there is an option on profiles to report if they 'arrange meet but did not turn up' that may explain why people now delete their profiles after a not turning up.

OP maybe the guy did turn up but thought no-one else had ...... he did say to you he was already there .... maybe he just got fed up waiting?

its guys like that one who make us single guys a veritable social piriah. invite me anytime and ill be there, if im not im dead!

» Add a new message to this topic