FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Train meets

Train meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he way you move OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Anyone had a meet on a train, only thought about it because I'm a getting a train tomorrow and now it's in my head it sounds really kinky. Well the version in my head is at least. Anyone done it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Na ended up in the quiet carriage .

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

I love travelling by train, it's gets me quite horny for whatever reason. I've had a social meet on a train, but it was a short journey.

Inverness

"I love travelling by train, it's gets me quite horny for whatever reason. I've had a social meet on a train, but it was a short journey. "

Got to agree. Bizarre but I've no idea why it affects me like that.

Inverness

"Na ended up in the quiet carriage . "

That'd be my luck ha ha

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

https://www.facebook.com/273587472675761/posts/3119061238128356/ this might change your mind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://www.facebook.com/273587472675761/posts/3119061238128356/ this might change your mind "

Yep the only place for privacy would be the toilets. And I have never been on a train where the toilets didn't smell awful! One of those fantasies that's a nice thought but probably not so hot in reality I feel!

Inverness

"https://www.facebook.com/273587472675761/posts/3119061238128356/ this might change your mind

Yep the only place for privacy would be the toilets. And I have never been on a train where the toilets didn't smell awful! One of those fantasies that's a nice thought but probably not so hot in reality I feel! "

Ha ha yea that videos not what I was imagining. Train toilets are definitely not the best. I was more thinking in a crowded carriage touching each other up with everyone around unaware. But yea some fantasies are best staying just as that.

"https://www.facebook.com/273587472675761/posts/3119061238128356/ this might change your mind

Yep the only place for privacy would be the toilets. And I have never been on a train where the toilets didn't smell awful! One of those fantasies that's a nice thought but probably not so hot in reality I feel!

Ha ha yea that videos not what I was imagining. Train toilets are definitely not the best. I was more thinking in a crowded carriage touching each other up with everyone around unaware. But yea some fantasies are best staying just as that. "

Oh I get the whole crowded carriage thing. Looking all innocent, nobody having a clue what you are really up to. As long as it's with a friend... Heard some horror stories of the tube trains haha

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I've defo had some very crowded train fun, I was sitting in the bottom of a luggage rack, male friend was standing against it wearing a kilt and big jacket

Inverness

"I've defo had some very crowded train fun, I was sitting in the bottom of a luggage rack, male friend was standing against it wearing a kilt and big jacket "

That's it I'm wearing my kilt on trains from now on ha ha.

Inverness

Ha ha yea that videos not what I was imagining. Train toilets are definitely not the best. I was more thinking in a crowded carriage touching each other up with everyone around unaware. But yea some fantasies are best staying just as that.

Oh I get the whole crowded carriage thing. Looking all innocent, nobody having a clue what you are really up to. As long as it's with a friend... Heard some horror stories of the tube trains haha"

If I liked the look of the stranger, think I'd quite like to be on the receiving end of this.

Not had a meet on a train but did once get the train to Glasgow with a friend. I wore a remote control love egg inside me and he had the control. Train was busy so we ended up sitting opposite each other. It was an interesting journey! I'll not ever forget the smile on his face as he turned up the intensity. I imagine the look on mine was priceless too.

Inverness

"Not had a meet on a train but did once get the train to Glasgow with a friend. I wore a remote control love egg inside me and he had the control. Train was busy so we ended up sitting opposite each other. It was an interesting journey! I'll not ever forget the smile on his face as he turned up the intensity. I imagine the look on mine was priceless too."

That sounds like a great train journey. I've just gone from Aberdeen to Glasgow this morning and it was completely uneventful. A journey like yours would have made it a lot more enjoyable.

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"https://www.facebook.com/273587472675761/posts/3119061238128356/ this might change your mind "

I wonder if they "got off at Haymarket"!

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Edinburgh to Doncaster on Sunday. Il be sitting there horny as hell with no one to have fun with. (Poor me)

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

We are sorry to announce the delay of the 15:45 on platform 2. This is due to some dirty bastard humping in carridge A in seat 3D. Anyone wishing to join them please get on board the kink express lol

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Oh I get the whole crowded carriage thing. Looking all innocent, nobody having a clue what you are really up to. As long as it's with a friend... Heard some horror stories of the tube trains haha"

I was on a Newcastle to Glasgow train a few years back when a couple got caught having shenanigans in the loo.

There was a round of applause as they walked back through the carraige.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I was thinking about taking the train for my next trip to London in April.

» Add a new message to this topic