FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbie ish saying hello.

Newbie ish saying hello.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to everyone on fabswingers.

I have finally plucked up the courage to post on the forum section,I think I have been on a few weeks now so thought I would post on here just for a chat.i would like to start off by saying I am married and was recommended this site by a friend my situation is my wife is in no way shape or form interested in oral either giving or receiving strange I know but I have lived with it for 20 odd years now hence I am on here now.would you think I am being selfish to be on a site like this just looking for oral any kind comments would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

You won't find much oral on here. It's mostly written communication. Maybe try the videos? Some folk do speak on there.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

You have posted before.

Green arrow

Aberdeenshire

"You have posted before.

Green arrow "

I think he may have meant post a thread. Probably a little rusty after all those years with so little communication.

"You have posted before.

Green arrow

I think he may have meant post a thread. Probably a little rusty after all those years with so little communication. "

I was actually looking for advice not smart ass comments but hey keyboard warriors are all the same

Aberdeenshire

"You have posted before.

Green arrow

I think he may have meant post a thread. Probably a little rusty after all those years with so little communication. I was actually looking for advice not smart ass comments but hey keyboard warriors are all the same"

OK. Any kind of comments appreciated, except those from smart-asses or keyboard warriors. I do apologise.

Some advice - grow your skin a little thicker. It helps on here.

Falkirk

I often find it funny when folks say they were recommended this site by a friend

"You have posted before.

Green arrow

I think he may have meant post a thread. Probably a little rusty after all those years with so little communication. I was actually looking for advice not smart ass comments but hey keyboard warriors are all the same

OK. Any kind of comments appreciated, except those from smart-asses or keyboard warriors. I do apologise.

Some advice - grow your skin a little thicker. It helps on here."

superb

Falkirk

Well OP I cant give you profile advice because you haven't asked but I think your serious going to struggle with your original post.

"I often find it funny when folks say they were recommended this site by a friend "
makes me laugh to when I see it

"Well OP I cant give you profile advice because you haven't asked but I think your serious going to struggle with your original post. "
this is my original post could you maybe message me and tell me if you think I have other posts on here I really dont think I have.

Falkirk

If you click on the green arrow next to your name it will give you a list of the posts you have made.

"If you click on the green arrow next to your name it will give you a list of the posts you have made.

"

thanks I didn't know that.

Falkirk

"If you click on the green arrow next to your name it will give you a list of the posts you have made.

thanks I didn't know that."

I think it only goes back so far before they are automatically deleted.

I think it only goes back so far before they are automatically deleted."

cheers for that I forgot about that post must have been baked or something either that i just don't know what I'm doing on here.

I think it only goes back so far before they are automatically deleted."

is there anyway I can remove it or would I have to ask for it to be removed also now I have read my profile any advice would be appreciated.

Falkirk

I don't know. It will delete itself eventually.

Get some profile photos and write a bit about your self and what your looking for.

Your profile is your shop window kind of thing.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Welcome to the forums.

Your profile definitely needs work if you're going to get anywhere on here, especially as you have quite a lot going against you (married, can't accommodate etc). There are lots of posts giving good profile advice on the forums, the Introductions forum would be a good place to start.

Good luck

"I don't know. It will delete itself eventually.

Get some profile photos and write a bit about your self and what your looking for.

Your profile is your shop window kind of thing."

thanks for the advice it is much appreciated I have asked for the post to be deleted so hopefully it is removed now thanks again.

Aberdeenshire

I'd leave it as it is, Hector. It seems the minimalist approach works.

One meet in 4 weeks is good going compared to most.

"I'd leave it as it is, Hector. It seems the minimalist approach works.

One meet in 4 weeks is good going compared to most. "

1 meet sure it says 2 does it not I have always been told less is more.

Aberdeenshire

One meet in 4 weeks is good going compared to most. 1 meet sure it says 2 does it not I have always been told less is more."

Fanny magnet alert!

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Fife

In answer to your question do I personally think you are selfish being on here ...yes ... does it matter what I or anyone else thinks ... no

One meet in 4 weeks is good going compared to most. 1 meet sure it says 2 does it not I have always been told less is more.

Fanny magnet alert! "

absolutely not I am not that far up my own ass to ever think that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My two bob....don't over explain your situation or try to justify your reasons for being on here. You're an adult and have made the decision to join. Some folk will judge, others won't. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

Revamp the profile, it's non descript and conveys nothing about your personality.

Get some photies up.

Good luck.

"My two bob....don't over explain your situation or try to justify your reasons for being on here. You're an adult and have made the decision to join. Some folk will judge, others won't. You don't owe anyone an explanation.

Revamp the profile, it's non descript and conveys nothing about your personality.

Get some photies up.

Good luck."

cheers

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Hello to everyone on fabswingers.

I have finally plucked up the courage to post on the forum section,I think I have been on a few weeks now so thought I would post on here just for a chat.i would like to start off by saying I am married and was recommended this site by a friend my situation is my wife is in no way shape or form interested in oral either giving or receiving strange I know but I have lived with it for 20 odd years now hence I am on here now.would you think I am being selfish to be on a site like this just looking for oral any kind comments would be greatly appreciated. "

only kind comments lol

Aberdeenshire

"Hello to everyone on fabswingers.

I have finally plucked up the courage to post on the forum section,I think I have been on a few weeks now so thought I would post on here just for a chat.i would like to start off by saying I am married and was recommended this site by a friend my situation is my wife is in no way shape or form interested in oral either giving or receiving strange I know but I have lived with it for 20 odd years now hence I am on here now.would you think I am being selfish to be on a site like this just looking for oral any kind comments would be greatly appreciated. only kind comments lol"

I read it as "oral any kind. Comments would be.."

So apologies for my unkind comments, OP. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic