FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Suspect activity

Suspect activity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothCriminal_x OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

Ok so....

Accidentally bumped into a friend on here...she doesnt know im in here but ive seen her couples profile. However - the profile was created 3 weeks after her relationship started and is named after her bf - as in their joint account is in his name only...It seems from their status they are selling her used underwear. Perfectly possible its all legit but it seems odd to me as his insta and twitter henhad before they met has the same handle. Do i quietly say to her just in case he is doing this or cheating behind her back?

Fyi imagine this is one of your oldest closest friend of 15 years and the fella has been on the scene about 2 years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayscotMan  over a year ago

Central

Just say you feel like you're losing underwear and see what she replies with haha..

I would maybe mention it quietly out of pure concern, either way I'm sure she would be grateful of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so....

Accidentally bumped into a friend on here...she doesnt know im in here but ive seen her couples profile. However - the profile was created 3 weeks after her relationship started and is named after her bf - as in their joint account is in his name only...It seems from their status they are selling her used underwear. Perfectly possible its all legit but it seems odd to me as his insta and twitter henhad before they met has the same handle. Do i quietly say to her just in case he is doing this or cheating behind her back?

Fyi imagine this is one of your oldest closest friend of 15 years and the fella has been on the scene about 2 years"

Ignore it ..Block the profile..

Just my opinion

Redditch

"Ok so....

Fyi imagine this is one of your oldest closest friend of 15 years and the fella has been on the scene about 2 years

Just my opinion "

Interested why though? Part of me says good idea keep my nose out but the other says i owe it to my mate to give her fair warning

"Ok so....

Just my opinion

Interested why though? Part of me says good idea keep my nose out but the other says i owe it to my mate to give her fair warning"

I hear ya...it’s a tricky one..

Discretion is a big part of swinging therefore I would respect that,if were me.

Good luck

Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block.

"Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block."

This, you don’t know any of the circumstances, you could end up with the blame if there’s any flack and really... it’s not your business.

Redditch

"Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block.

This, you don’t know any of the circumstances, you could end up with the blame if there’s any flack and really... it’s not your business. "

Well...thats the thing. Its not my business if its all legit but if he is doing this behind her back then it very much is incumbent on me to tell her. Not knowing the circumstances means saying nothing is probably the best course but it makes me feel very uneasy

"Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block.

This, you don’t know any of the circumstances, you could end up with the blame if there’s any flack and really... it’s not your business.

Well...thats the thing. Its not my business if its all legit but if he is doing this behind her back then it very much is incumbent on me to tell her. Not knowing the circumstances means saying nothing is probably the best course but it makes me feel very uneasy"

Better to feel uneasy than say something that causes a major problem. Some might say you should but again you don’t know full circumstances and in my experience people say they want truth but can rarely handle it.

Redditch

"Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block.

Well...thats the thing. Its not my business if its all legit but if he is doing this behind her back then it very much is incumbent on me to tell her. Not knowing the circumstances means saying nothing is probably the best course but it makes me feel very uneasy

Better to feel uneasy than say something that causes a major problem. Some might say you should but again you don’t know full circumstances and in my experience people say they want truth but can rarely handle it. "

Thanks. I think caution and keeping quiet is the best option. Odds are that its legit imo though it would be a shock to our social circle. I cant say anything to mutual friends as she is thought of as very clean cut so the way they got together already caused a lot of judgement and embarrassment.

You can still be clean cut and be on here.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Stay well out of it.

It's not your concern.

Block.

Better to feel uneasy than say something that causes a major problem. Some might say you should but again you don’t know full circumstances and in my experience people say they want truth but can rarely handle it.

Thanks. I think caution and keeping quiet is the best option. Odds are that its legit imo though it would be a shock to our social circle. I cant say anything to mutual friends as she is thought of as very clean cut so the way they got together already caused a lot of judgement and embarrassment. "

All the more reason to remain discreet. Shush.

As a friend just keep an eye on her and that she’s happy. If not. Be the friend.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I'd probably say nothing as it'd potentially be opening up a whole can of worms, but I wouldn't block the profile because that way you can sort of keep an eye on things from afar.

Does she know you are on here OP?

K

By *smodeousMan  over a year ago

perth/ stirling

I would keep well away from it.

For all you know she knows and if you ask her you could absaloutly embaress her you know..

I have freinds I know on here. I have never mentioned it nor will I. It's just a no go thing

Redditch

"I'd probably say nothing as it'd potentially be opening up a whole can of worms, but I wouldn't block the profile because that way you can sort of keep an eye on things from afar.

Does she know you are on here OP?

K"

Thats my plan now i think

Funnily enough pretty much everyone i know knows im on here but i didnt mention it to her as i thought she would be judgy! Also...their profile visiting my profile was how i saw them. It qas v odd. She may even have recognised my pictures but may think i dont recognise hers. We could both be thinking the other doesnt know but the red flags make me think its very possible its him

I guess i just do nothing and hope for the best

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/02/20 12:23:47]

Who's to say that its not her doing it , who knows really of what kinks and turn ons friends truly have ,my friends dont know of mine and that's the way I'd like it to stay, I have came across a couple of people I know on here and that's their business what they're here for as its mine what I'm here for , not everyone needs to know your business.

» Add a new message to this topic