FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile pics

Profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are quite new here and I was wondering, other than face pics, what do people prefer to see pic-wise of her, him and both together... Not us personally but on any profile...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to see people dressed as their favourite soap characters. Lying seductively on the bed as Eastenders Pat Butcher or Barry Grant from Brookie is always a winner in my book.

"I like to see people dressed as their favourite soap characters. Lying seductively on the bed as Eastenders Pat Butcher or Barry Grant from Brookie is always a winner in my book."

With my baldy napper I could be a Mitchell brother...

Less is often more but then I'm told I'm old fashioned. The trend seems to be that anything goes except for the cursed dick picks.

Parade your quim, stick a foxtail up your bum hole, pee on a sand dune.... Be free!

"I like to see people dressed as their favourite soap characters. Lying seductively on the bed as Eastenders Pat Butcher or Barry Grant from Brookie is always a winner in my book.

With my baldy napper I could be a Mitchell brother... "

Avatar suggests your wife has two parts that could double as the Mitchell bros too

"I like to see people dressed as their favourite soap characters. Lying seductively on the bed as Eastenders Pat Butcher or Barry Grant from Brookie is always a winner in my book.

Avatar suggests your wife has two parts that could double as the Mitchell bros too"

Both visually and metaphorically

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Avatar suggests your wife has two parts that could double as the Mitchell bros too"

If he stands beside them they could be triplets

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"We are quite new here and I was wondering, other than face pics, what do people prefer to see pic-wise of her, him and both together... Not us personally but on any profile... "

We like pictures of couples together. Sometimes during our fun, we’ll think a certain pose looks hot so we’ll take a pic of that.

If it's a cpl profile defo pics of both of you rather than just the female as meeting cpls you want to know what both look like.

If you're a couple it would be beneficial to have pics of you both.

Especially if you seek other couples because somehow the females would be at a disadvantage.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

It all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. For example, I (fem) tend to be drawn to creative/arty pics that tease rather than graphic pics with everything on show, but others probably enjoy the more graphic images.

All you can do is posts pics that you like and hopefully they will attract similar people to yourselvrs.

Definitely worth having pics of you both, either separately or together, a lot of couple profiles don't have any pics of the male.

By *ittlebitofpleasure100Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I like black and white sexy pictures showing a little bit not a lot.

I prefer erotic to explicit, I do like you have equally as much of Mr. So many couples profiles it’s all the woman. Enjoy!!!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Entwined naked bodies on a couples profile can be very erotic

"I like black and white sexy pictures showing a little bit not a lot. "

Agreed..

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

This the problem most couples profiles they do not have a picture of the male half at all.. some with good reason!

And some are so miss matched .. neither one of us is willing to take one for the team!!

If you’re a couple, I’d prefer both to be in it.

I’d also Recommend that both of you are not fully naked. This is a turn off for me

I like to use my imagination

» Add a new message to this topic