FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dating section in fab

Dating section in fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly90 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arbroath

Seen theres quite a few of these in the other sections. Eg ireland etc.

But none in Scotland. Soon I'm gonna start trying to meet someone for more than just this. Normal dating sites are crap. Nope takes it serious. The way I see it is if u meet someone and the sex is good then the relationship can maybe follow....

What does everyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm happy to meet have socials but think it primarily about the sex and what we can get up too x

I'd love to find a regular FWB in the Aberdeen area!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am not here for a relationship

I think if you're hoping a relationship comes from just good sex alone, it's not gonna be a long or meaningful one

No harm in putting it on your profile.

I'd say most men on here are on for just sex as it is a sex site.

But if it's on your profile then they can decide to contact you.but might put alot off.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You never know where you’ll find that person you click with. It could be here or the supermarket!

Arbroath

Lol just to make ig clear. Im not one to base a relayionship on just sex haha.im not a teenager.

I'm on here just for sex atm. But I've been here for 5 years on and off now. So it's getting boring.

I just seem it on the other sections and they got such a big response.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Happy being single but if Ms right ever popped along I’d hope it wasn’t through a sex or dating site.

Arbroath

See that's my worry. Guys on here aren't gonna want girls on here for a half ever after are they?

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Guys.just want a woman on here for a quick.session..there not gonna want to.settle down.with a woman on a sex site .are they

lmao most have double standards. It's ok.for them but not us ...I'd probably not trust a guy I'd met on here .as so many are on cheating ..just off to.asda

And there away up park dogging ..

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"See that's my worry. Guys on here aren't gonna want girls on here for a half ever after are they?

"

Sure some will as think quite a few couples met on here.

"Guys.just want a woman on here for a quick.session..there not gonna want to.settle down.with a woman on a sex site .are they

lmao most have double standards. It's ok.for them but not us ...I'd probably not trust a guy I'd met on here .as so many are on cheating ..just off to.asda

And there away up park dogging .."

Details please on where this park is.

Dundee

"Guys.just want a woman on here for a quick.session..there not gonna want to.settle down.with a woman on a sex site .are they

Details please on where this park is."

theres diff ones all over scotland .this ones dundee .put up a post and people will tell u where .

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

And there away up park dogging .."

I disagree with this. I met G on here almost 3yrs ago, been living together for nearly 2yrs now. I've seen other people meet too, and I know of one couple that's engaged and pregnant. Here is as good a place as any for people to click.

About 4/5yrs ago someone did post up a fab dating thread, I even went on a date with a guy through it, so why not create a thread and see how it goes

My last relationship was with someone I met here. It lasted 5 years and we even bought a house together. It didn't work out tho but we still remain friends( no sex) and have a bite to eat every so often.

I'm happy being single but fwb wouldn't be turned down

I'd suggest you have nothing to lose.

You'll have a pretty good sense of who is genuine and who is not within about 5 minutes.

Hope it works out for you!

Dundee

I disagree with this. I met G on here almost 3yrs ago, been living together for nearly 2yrs now. I've seen other people meet too, and I know of one couple that's engaged and pregnant. Here is as good a place as any for people to click.

About 4/5yrs ago someone did post up a fab dating thread, I even went on a date with a guy through it, so why not create a thread and see how it goes "

I ment a non swinging .settled down relationship use two still see other people ...I'd want a one on one myself kind of relationship and u might get it here .but still be that niggle in the back of ur mind

By *undeeSingleMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I meet someone from site and had relationship with them even lived together. Sadly didnt work out in the end but id never have met that person if wasnt for the site. So never say never is my view.

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

You can use our social in Edinburgh for this..we have a selection of vetted males. Maximum of 25.

8 single females so far.

72 couples

10 tv/cd

Something for everyone

Oh aye could do with a Mrs likes.

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm interested I've been single too long to join a dating site

I personally think its opening up some already vulnerable and unsteady individuals to abuse, keep the two separate, if you happen to meet someone on a swinger site and date so be it, but if you meet someone off and develop a non sexual relationship first can make it far easier to break away from it

"Seen theres quite a few of these in the other sections. Eg ireland etc.

But none in Scotland. Soon I'm gonna start trying to meet someone for more than just this. Normal dating sites are crap. Nope takes it serious. The way I see it is if u meet someone and the sex is good then the relationship can maybe follow....

What does everyone else think?"

It worked for me

Arbroath

About 4/5yrs ago someone did post up a fab dating thread, I even went on a date with a guy through it, so why not create a thread and see how it goes "

Knew you'd have my back v x

Arbroath

About 4/5yrs ago someone did post up a fab dating thread, I even went on a date with a guy through it, so why not create a thread and see how it goes

I ment a non swinging .settled down relationship use two still see other people ...I'd want a one on one myself kind of relationship and u might get it here .but still be that niggle in the back of ur mind"

Oh haha no I'm after a swinging relationship lol. Just want the family settled down side too haha x

I ment a non swinging .settled down relationship use two still see other people ...I'd want a one on one myself kind of relationship and u might get it here .but still be that niggle in the back of ur mind

Oh haha no I'm after a swinging relationship lol. Just want the family settled down side too haha x"

It happened for us!!! Many on here know us and will verify we are a very loving happy couple. Actually doatted on each other but we still swing and have filthy fun with others at parties and clubs. 4 years together, engaged and married and very much in love as we were at the start. But we are both dirty devil's who have an amazing sex life but love the kink ofswinging side as well. If you have love trust and no jealousy it can work. Just set bounderies and stick to them. Having fab fun doesn't make you feel any less for each other. Fir us it adds to the kink!,

Dundee

I ment a non swinging .settled down relationship use two still see other people ...I'd want a one on one myself kind of relationship and u might get it here .but still be that niggle in the back of ur mind"

I still disagree. Just because you meet someone on here doesn't mean they'll cheat on you.

Dundee

Knew you'd have my back v x"

Always

Arbroath

Knew you'd have my back v x

Always "

xx

By * am genuineMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well gotta say I'm a single guy no double standards for me or away for a quick shop!!!!

I'm here possibly to have fun if the right person wants to have fun with me "

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Having tried all the usual sites like Tinder and POF and found them to be useless I would be open to dating a lady from here.

I am always happy with socials as I never assume anything, as I met my best friend 4 years ago through a social no chemistry, but amazing best friends

Why is that?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Oh haha no I'm after a swinging relationship lol. Just want the family settled down side too haha x

It happened for us!!! Many on here know us and will verify we are a very loving happy couple. Actually doatted on each other but we still swing and have filthy fun with others at parties and clubs. 4 years together, engaged and married and very much in love as we were at the start. But we are both dirty devil's who have an amazing sex life but love the kink ofswinging side as well. If you have love trust and no jealousy it can work. Just set bounderies and stick to them. Having fab fun doesn't make you feel any less for each other. Fir us it adds to the kink!, "

I was at the wedding and can verify that J and S are the same now as when they met. A gorgeous couple who are madly in love with each other. It’s a joy to see and it makes you happy just being in their company.

Fx

By *rder304Man  over a year ago

as far as my 4 wheels take me

"I am not here for a relationship"

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I strongly suspect a lot of the guys on here would like to find love

What ever happened to the fab singles site?, I was on that many years ago but havnt seen it or heard about it for years now x

"I strongly suspect a lot of the guys on here would like to find love "

From what iv experienced over the years, your absolutely right x

I agree, I’d love to meet someone on here and go the full way in to commitment, I chat to quite a few, have normal conversations and had done amazing sex, after all you need that connection for the sex, well I do, the chat, but sadly I don’t think it’s going to happen, guys I’ve chatted to are just not wanting to give it all again or that’s the way I see it, if you meet on here it can only add to the fact that you both are open about sex talking and doing.......I guess I’ve gotta have the faith of you just never know what one message or wink can bring but I also live in the real word xx

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

I expected nothing from here as usual, but as my other half has attested to already.. worked for us. We met, got on spectacularly well..were open to the obvious possibilities and somehow ended up getting engaged... its a first for me... it happens when you least expect it xx

"I'd love to find a regular FWB in the Aberdeen area! "

Cough cough

"I'd love to find a regular FWB in the Aberdeen area!

Cough cough "

Would you like some medicine for that cough? I have just the right liquid for your throat.

» Add a new message to this topic