FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anyone brave enough

Anyone brave enough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To admit to catching a sti from a fab meet.??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe next time be carefull and use protection. Careless meets will have consequences.

Maybe next time be carefull and use protection. Careless meets will have consequences.

Not had any problems myself just plays on my mind and i always play safe.

A former fwb of mine caught an STI and phoned me to tell me to get checked out and in turn I called the other two I had been with around the same time thankfully it was only him who had caught anything but very quickly did find out who he got it from and so did 8 of the other guys at the gangbang there were 13 in total, he swears down they all used protection but don't know what the stats on oral are but I don't reckon they're as high as that

Thats what bothers me using protection is not enough if your sharing lots of partners. And honestly how many use protection for oral ??

Ffs.

This is the worst post I’ve ever seen on here and trust me there’s been loads!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Wanting to tell us something OP?

Invest in a hazmat suit

Lmfao omg I’m buckled!!!

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

People's responses to this question are generally a fairly good indicator for whether they get regularly checked or not...

Does everyone who has replied with hostility have a clear test to show from this year?

"Maybe next time be carefull and use protection. Careless meets will have consequences."

Say two couples meet. They use condoms for sex, except within the couples and not for oral across the couples; is that being careful? If one man can fuck his wife, be blown by the other wife, the other wife kisses her husband and the husband eats the first wife's pussy there's not a dental dam or condom used anywhere in that. Shutting down the conversation around STIs only motivates people not to contact everyone they should when they do contract something for fear of being ostracised.

"Invest in a hazmat suit "

Or a magnum condom.lol

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I should add, we've been swinging 9 years, we've had some partners phone us up and ask us to get checked just in case. We're always happy to take that call and have that conversation because better that than the alternative.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"I should add, we've been swinging 9 years, we've had some partners phone us up and ask us to get checked just in case. We're always happy to take that call and have that conversation because better that than the alternative. "

And then post it on the forum? Goes without saying if someone is diagnosed they'd fill in the other person / people involved I would have thought x

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 08:44:57]

"I should add, we've been swinging 9 years, we've had some partners phone us up and ask us to get checked just in case. We're always happy to take that call and have that conversation because better that than the alternative. "
Thanks for the support, I think its a valid point I am making and for people to take the piss shows ignorance on there part.

» Add a new message to this topic